Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

How do I find 'community' if I only use this forum on my iPhone???

Sounds like lots of amazing weight loss going on, well done :) it always amazes me how we all loose at different rates, I'm only expecting a 2 pound loss, it's rare for me to loose more than that. Going to try and force some water down me today, see if that helps. I don't drink any at the moment.

Having said that I'm not sure I'm sticking to plan either, not had many treats with my syns, I'm always too scared to use them. Just using them for butter (well in my dreams it's butter) on jacket spuds, Mayo on salads etc I know I need to start to keep a food diary but I'm a bit cba at the moment. It's not really clicked in my head yet. Think it's because I've failed so many times in the past I'm expecting to this time too.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xx

Madtaff... that's a great idea wit the community fair play to u,!!! Sorry to hear ur still in pain!!! Ur really not havin an easy time of it these past few weeks!!!

Bellybegone.... I'm the same as u, use this on my iPhone and can't find where the community is?! Opened it online too and still couldn't find it!!

Anna vixen ... I'm bridesmaid in July 2012 too, and there 5 bridesmaids, and there all skinny melinks!! So it's the wedding that keeps me' goin the whole time!!!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday, we're goin to my mam and dads for dinner, can't wait!! Can't beat a good ole roast dinner on a Sunday?!! Contemplating whether I should make some meringues, but I know if I do I'll eat them all myself!!!

Good Morning all! Hope you're having a lovely Sunday and hope the pain eases of again for you MadTaff! :D Here's the link to the community page for those of you struggling to find it. You should be able to navigate to it from your phones and then bookmark it for future reference!
http://www.minimins.com/groups/stone-timers.html

I'm in holiday mode today :p Just trawling for best deals on car hire at the airport for March when I get my girly week and looking for a hotel near Bilbao (Spain) in May for when we drive over :D I'm getting all giddy!

Welcome to all the new members and well done on some great losses! :happy096: Weigh-in for me tomorrow and tbh I don't know what to expect! I've been pretty good calorie wise if not totally on plan BUT I succumbed to half of a keema curry & 1 chappati last night! I've made a huge SW chilli this morning though and a vat of superspeed soup is bubbling away so hopefully next week will be a bit better organised! ;)

Morning all,

Hope your all doing well. I'm struggling a little bit due to lack of preparation and rubbish shifts. Back in for a 12 hour shift today and no real menu planned.

Must get more organised next week.

Weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to it as even though I haven't maybe had enough ss foods I have really stuck to the plan. Going to introduce exercise next week too.

Hi everyone I have created a group for us 'The stone at a timers'
if you go to community and enter the name we can have different topics etc s not sure how it will work but i thought as we are growing so quickly it might be fun. Let me know what you think?

Cant find it at all. Is it one of the things thats only open to people with 50 posts of more?

Good morning all by the way. Looking forward to an afternoon geocaching today to get out of the house and go for a good walk.

Had my (what I have decided is) my weekend breakfast.
2 slices Wholemeal bread (Am I right that 1 is HEB, and 1 is a syn?)
2 poached eggs
Mountain of micro mushrooms

Looking for something to make it a bit different though. Bored of it after only 2 days lol. During the week its going to be cereal for breakfast so this is only a weekend thing. Just wondering what I can add to it.

Anyway, have a good day all.

You could always adding some lean bacon and some tinned tomatoes and have a weekend cooked breakfast or if you're doing a green day you could try some quorn sausages and baked beans instead.

Good morning gang :)

Hope you're all having a nice sunday.

We've booked our work trip to Florence, Italy in July eeeeeeep!!!!!! need to get focused and stick to plan as well as I can so I can lose as much as possible.

Bellybegone said:
How do I find 'community' if I only use this forum on my iPhone???

Sounds like lots of amazing weight loss going on, well done :) it always amazes me how we all loose at different rates, I'm only expecting a 2 pound loss, it's rare for me to loose more than that. Going to try and force some water down me today, see if that helps. I don't drink any at the moment.

Having said that I'm not sure I'm sticking to plan either, not had many treats with my syns, I'm always too scared to use them. Just using them for butter (well in my dreams it's butter) on jacket spuds, Mayo on salads etc I know I need to start to keep a food diary but I'm a bit cba at the moment. It's not really clicked in my head yet. Think it's because I've failed so many times in the past I'm expecting to this time too.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xx

Hi!
I use the minimins app on my phone and you cant get onto the community from it so I will be using safari to get on it.

A 2lb loss is still amazing! Hope it works out for you.

Use your syns! As you get closer to target you can decrease them to help your weight loss but you do need to use them!
Have a lovely day x

Bugsy30 said:
Madtaff... that's a great idea wit the community fair play to u,!!! Sorry to hear ur still in pain!!! Ur really not havin an easy time of it these past few weeks!!!

Bellybegone.... I'm the same as u, use this on my iPhone and can't find where the community is?! Opened it online too and still couldn't find it!!

Anna vixen ... I'm bridesmaid in July 2012 too, and there 5 bridesmaids, and there all skinny melinks!! So it's the wedding that keeps me' goin the whole time!!!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday, we're goin to my mam and dads for dinner, can't wait!! Can't beat a good ole roast dinner on a Sunday?!! Contemplating whether I should make some meringues, but I know if I do I'll eat them all myself!!!

:) we will be beautiful bridesmaids!
Oo sundAy roast - a superb choice for today's dinner!
Hope you're having a wonderful day! Xx

buzz said:
Morning all,

Hope your all doing well. I'm struggling a little bit due to lack of preparation and rubbish shifts. Back in for a 12 hour shift today and no real menu planned.

Must get more organised next week.

Weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to it as even though I haven't maybe had enough ss foods I have really stuck to the plan. Going to introduce exercise next week too.

Good luck for your weigh in lovely!
Organisation is my best friend haha :) x

Hiekel Essterol said:
Good morning all by the way. Looking forward to an afternoon geocaching today to get out of the house and go for a good walk.

Had my (what I have decided is) my weekend breakfast.
2 slices Wholemeal bread (Am I right that 1 is HEB, and 1 is a syn?)
2 poached eggs
Mountain of micro mushrooms

Looking for something to make it a bit different though. Bored of it after only 2 days lol. During the week its going to be cereal for breakfast so this is only a weekend thing. Just wondering what I can add to it.

Anyway, have a good day all.

Hope you have a lovely walk :)
If you have 2 slices from a 400g loaf then it's a healthy b :)
You could add bacon if you're not a vegetarian or if you are them some quern sausage etc. Pile it up! Xx

Aaliyah27 said:
Good morning gang :)

Hope you're all having a nice sunday.

We've booked our work trip to Florence, Italy in July eeeeeeep!!!!!! need to get focused and stick to plan as well as I can so I can lose as much as possible.

Hey! Woooo! How exciting!
Keep going lovely xx

hello everyone,

slept rubbish last night, think the wart=hog laid next to me had something to do with it!!
anyway, brisket in the slow cooker, just had toms, toast, bacon and eggs..delicious.
so, off to do the baking, wish me luckkkkxx

lare73 said:
hello everyone,

slept rubbish last night, think the wart=hog laid next to me had something to do with it!!
anyway, brisket in the slow cooker, just had toms, toast, bacon and eggs..delicious.

Good luck lare, will be dying to hear!!!
I hear ya about the wart hog, very very annoying!! Can understand why some women kill!!!!

lare73 said:
hello everyone,

:( aw!
Oo sounds lovely. Hope all your baking is lovely x

Madmazy said:
Mmm BBB that does sound very tasty!! May have to try it!! ; ) Thanks Xx

Hey cupcake and welcome too only just joined last week too ekkk how you finding it so far?? Just saw that about the consultant.... how dissapointing surely she knows that by being mean to people they're not going to do as well...we need to be encouraged and taught to think positive! Hopefully your new consultant will be better than that awful one!!!

) Xxx

Thanks Hun, it wasn't my consultant, it was a lady in her class that helps her every week. If it would have been a consultant I'd have reported her lol
The new consultant I will be having is ace - she covered my old class a few times so got to know her and she's so bubbly, upbeat and supportive :) xxxxxx hope you're doing well and enjoying the plan xxx

Well done Lou 6lbs is fantastic!!!!!!!

Hi
Hiekel Essterol sorry can't ell you. unfortunately i still struggle with computers! And techy things makes my kids laugh as i try to down load things to my phone laptop etc they think i am mad.!! I do try very hard to find out things without asking them my get very confused. !!( as my children 23, 24, 16 will tell you ) this is not difficult well it is to me!!!LOL

ok, baking mission completed, kitchen smells heaven!

so lets see if i can show you the photos,

buns.jpg

Back