Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

bugga!

choc%20cake.jpg

not sure how to attach pics, so this link should take you to the pics, probably not worth the effort now hehe, sorry for all the posts

Cant find it at all. Is it one of the things thats only open to people with 50 posts of more?

Hi!
I use the minimins app on my phone and you cant get onto the community from it so I will be using safari to get on it.

Hi
Hiekel Essterol sorry can't ell you. unfortunately i still struggle with computers! And techy things makes my kids laugh as i try to down load things to my phone laptop etc they think i am mad.!! I do try very hard to find out things without asking them my get very confused. !!( as my children 23, 24, 16 will tell you ) this is not difficult well it is to me!!!LOL

I posted a link to the community page 2 posts above yours HE :D
Anyway here it is again. I've just tested it on my Blackberry - went to minimins site and to this post and the link showed up in blue (as they do ;)) clicked on it and it took me to the community page. I just bookmarked it then so can go straight back to it next time. That method should work with any phone you can pick the site up on :D

http://www.minimins.com/groups/stone-timers.html

Lare your baking sounds ymmy. Let us know if there is anything particularly worth making. Try Tiny pic or similar image hosting site to put your pics up they give you a meesage board specific code when you upload them.

I am having my first green day today. So I'm having ryvita and Alpen Light bars. I made the parsnip soup Caroline and it was lovely x

I posted a link to the community page 2 posts above yours HE :D
Anyway here it is again. I've just tested it on my Blackberry - went to minimins site and to this post and the link showed up in blue (as they do ;)) clicked on it and it took me to the community page. I just bookmarked it then so can go straight back to it next time. That method should work with any phone you can pick the site up on :D

http://www.minimins.com/groups/stone-timers.html

Clicked directly on the link and it took me to the page that says you have to have 50 posts for this and 20 posts for that.

Better get posting some more then I think. :D

And therefore..........

there is a lot I cant see as i need 50 posts

........Post 33

Had a great day today. Went out with the boy about 1pm to get some geocaching done. We walked for miles, and I mean miles. We had a really great time, we were all over the place, terrain was about as random as it could be. We came home exhausted. Definitely worth the trip out. Think we were out about 4 hours in all.

Didnt eat a thing while I was out :D

Came home and had a couple of slices of ham and some fish sticks just satisfy a little tummy rumble, and then its omlette for tea I think.

hi, make the lemon cupcakes, they are lush! simples.

very light, not stodgy but takes the edge of any sweet craving, they are 1/2 a sin each .. i made 18, as an extra i added some icing sugar and put a small amount on each cake, took them to 1 sin per cake!
the chocolate cake was not quite as successful, was nice and light but a bit bitter, would be ok with some custard or cream, will make a lemon cake next time, delicious!

lemon cupcakes 1/2 syn each with no topping!

6 eggs (seperated)
9 tbsp splenda
2 oz (56g) self raising flour (sieved-9syns)
1/2 tsp baking powder (optional)
zest of a lemon and the juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon extract (2 syns as made with sunflower oil) use juice of lemon to save the syns

optional topping choices;

1 tbsp lemon curd (3 syns approx) or
2 tbsp icing sugar (6 syns) mix with water & juice of the lemon

makes 18 cakes, with icing sugar top = 1 syn each

whisk egg whites until stiff
whisk egg yolks, splenda, lemon extract, zest until double in volume.
gradually add flour (and baking powder) folding not whisking.
then add eggs whites, again folding gently.

split between 18 muffin cases, bake in the oven on 180 for about 10-12 mins, golden and firm to touch.
leave to cool.

enjoy! i highly recommend these mmmmm xx

oh so I do now, yay, should be able to get around here easier, although I still haven't worked out how to upload a picture

when you get the reply box up you'll see a little paper clip above where you type. If you click on that you can select a file from your computer and upload it. Alternatively if you have photobucket or tinypic you can just copy the link it provides for forums and post it in the box you type in. It's easy when you know how! ;)

lemon cupcakes

buns.jpg

last try to show the picture, if nothing here then soz for wasting the space on the forum :eek::)

I see it! I see your picture!! :D They look very lovely too. I think I will make them with my boys sometime, they like a bit of baking.

Hiekel, tell me more about geocaching please. I have a vague idea of what it is but I'm very interested to find out more (if you can be bothered telling me of course ;) )

I think I have sussed it, thank you!!!!! x

Goecaching is treasure hunting with GPS. There are containers of all sizes from your fingernail up to large lunchboxes hidden all over the UK (and the world; 1.2 million at last count). The GPS coordinates of each are logged on a website. You use your GPS to go find them, and log the find on the website. Its expanded quite a bit from its beginnings 10 years ago so now there are puzzle 'caches', multi stage 'caches' and all sorts of other stuff.

I have found 58 so far since October. It makes a walk (if you find it boring) much more interesting, and by the time you are done you are surprised at how much walking you have done. You can even log the amount of walking you have done depending on your GPS device and the software you use.

There is software for Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Android and iPhone. Dont know about Blackberry. Then there are also the standalone GPS devices like Garmin and Magellan.

If you are still interested I will post some links up for you. Wont do it in this post as I need to up my post count haha. Just let me know if you want the link and I will post it.

Back