Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I have got 12 stones and 4lbs to lose and I'm only 26 too. Had enough of the stares, the glares and the fat one out of all my friends. I want to be healthy.

Can someone please explain the 'community' thing to me as I am not very forum literate!!
I am worried how easy I am finding this at the minute, I want it to feel like that always!?!?

The community thing - along the top under your bit with your name and private message info, in the blue bars are a few different sections. Four along you come to community click the drop down list and you'll find social groups. Go to social groups and among them you'll find a group called Stone at a Timers and there we'll be. We can have our own dicussion topics etc. in there.

The last comment I quoted, I know exactly what you mean. I haven't weighed yet and I'm terrified I won't have lost becasue I don't really feel the 'diet' of it all.

Welcome MR2 Owner you will love Slimming world its brilliant and it works. I did Cambridge it made me so depressed I missed eating so much

xxxx

Hello MR2 - it is better to be doing something now at 26 than waiting another 1, 2, 5 or 10 years before you start tackling things. My 30th was the spur for me and as I'm now loosing I keep wondering why I wasted my teens and twenties overeating and overweight (It didn't make me overhappy!!).

Good luck!!

Dickiec xx

Hi MR2 owner welcome to our little expanding group, (in the right way)LOL
You will look fab next to your husband You will look fab next to your husband on your wedding day just believe it, spend time focusing on your diet, come here for help and a achat support listen to whats happening to us ask for help and we'll be here ! I want to loose 8/10 stones i'll be here doing it with you so will the others tell us how you feel we feel the same. good luck don't give in before you begin!!

Hey all tried to reply earlier but my comp keeps messing up or my internet connection not sure grrr i'd written loads out as well... anyhoo just a quick message to say thanks for all the yummy recipes they all sound fabulous!! some of you are so organised on here it's putting me to shame!!

Hey to all new members welcome and enjoy the ride!! everyone on here is so friendly!!

Ekkk better admit it to ya all now had a bit of a bad day!! don't know what happened was going well and i'd had my syns then the cake monster possessed me and made me eat not one no but two baking boy cakes!!! this was after i'd had a bounty, a pack of quavers and a skinny cow ice lolly!! ekkkk so i've been trying to eat clementines after my pasta and sausage tea!! ekkkkk tomorrow and the rest of the week is going to have to be syn free!!! I did go and bust a few moves in aquafit tho!! So roll on the clementines ss and tasty for my snacks and treats for the rest of the week!!

Hope you've all had a great evening and are looking forward to the week ahead!! I should have been organising myself more but awww well i'll do it tomo in need of some sleep now methinks!!!

Mwah Maz Xx : )

Hi Madmaz whoops had a bit of a day haven't you! Don't beat yourself up! Another day tomorrow , lifes to short there are going to be good and bad times .,

Can you tell me how to put a picture in that bloody little box? Instead of a question mark? LOL I know i shouild be able to do it but guess what i can't figure it out! thankyou

Hey hon right i'm gonna go and try to change mine to see if I remember how to do it lol!! sometimes I just do things without realising!! he he!! me and computers not so good! lol!!

Yeah as for today it only happened to show me how disappointed i'd be in myself if it happened again it's all good for next week thinking positive!!! the only way is up!! he he mwah xx : )

Hey hon right in user CP there's a bit a couple of bits down( ha ha great terms ) it says edit avatar!! in there it will give you an option 1 to add a picture from a URL or something no idea how to do that!!
Or 2 what I did you can browse and upload something from your computer!! so if you have a picture you like you can save it and then upload it that way that's what I find easier lol!!

Have I confused you as much as I've just confused myself there??
he he Mwah Maz Xx : )

Madmazy said:
Hey hon right i'm gonna go and try to change mine to see if I remember how to do it lol!! sometimes I just do things without realising!! he he!! me and computers not so good! lol!!

Yeah as for today it only happened to show me how disappointed i'd be in myself if it happened again it's all good for next week thinking positive!!! the only way is up!! he he mwah xx : )

Tomorrows another day, so don't beat urself up too much about it, as u say stay syn free for the rest of the week and happy days!!

Cannot believe how much posting has been hsppening, hadn't checked all day and had a load of reading to do!! Pity anyone who goes on hols, they'd have to spend following week catching up on all the news!!!
Can't believe we're halfway through our second week, and that people are beginning to get weighed in again tomorrow!!! Crazy really!!!
I'd another good day today, just had huge brekkie this morning, rashers, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms and two wholemeal heb
Then for dinner had roast chicken, mushy peas, sugar snaps, carrots and mashed potaoes, and a load of homemade gravy!! Have no idea how many synd but I'd full suns left so it couldn't be over 15!!! Had no fruit coz was out and about, but tomorrow I'll get cracking at that,,, hopefully my new game comes tomorrow!! Nite nite everyone!!!

Hi Madmaz thankyou have managed to download a photo I took last year in the Lake district . Thankyou for your lesson. Hi Bugsy yes busy lot aren't we. I am hoping to go back top school on Wednesday so will have to make a big effort to catch up here. chat soon luv i x

Hi all!

I'm new to the forum but not to Slimming World! this is technically my fourth re-join (although I had just run out of holiday to had to re-join after Christmas!)

anyway...did not go for four weeks over Christmas and the New Year and gained 6lb! so here we go for 2011!

In total I had 4 stone to lose! started in July on 14.3 and got to 12.5 before Xmas but now back up to 12.11!! :(

Hopefully a good loss this week will kick start me off this year!

Hi guys, would it be ok for me to join you? I will have been at Slimming world a year as of the 4th Feb, I've got about 4 stone left to lose. *Maybe 5, see how I feel lol x

I only have 7 to loose but would love to join in! I too have 18 mo to loose it in as I will be the matron of honor at my sister's wedding.

Wow, you girls have been busy!! It took me a couple of hours to catch up. I guess that I also need to get posting so that I can get on the community thread...

Good Morning and welcome to all the new members of the Stone at a Timers! You can't half all gas in here! ;)
Fleeting visit from me just to say I've lost 2lbs this week so have gained a half stone shiny :D and reached our own little target of 8lbs by Jan 31st!! :p

Back