Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Lesley01 said:
Good Morning and welcome to all the new members of the Stone at a Timers! You can't half all gas in here! ;)
Fleeting visit from me just to say I've lost 2lbs this week so have gained a half stone shiny :D and reached our own little target of 8lbs by Jan 31st!! :p

Well done Lesley!!! That's great news !! U must be thrilled!!!

Really thinking I'd love a sneaky look at scales!!! I've been so good since weigh in!!! Don't know if I'll last until wednesday

Lesley01 said:
OK.......so who stole the shinies??? I can't see them on site and have just realised that my 1 stone one isn't showing up either! :(:confused:

Lesley how do I add all my weight loses to the bottom of my posts,! Is that a signature, coz I've tried that burble working!!

Thanks! :D .........and step away from those scales! You can last until Weds - it really isn't worth sneaky peeking especially if you see something you don't want to see which may well have changed by Wednesday! :eek: Stick to your weigh in days and put the scales somewhere you can't see them until then!

Morning everyone - hope you are all geared up for another week.

Apparently today is the most depressing day of the year. On the basis that I am on plan (another 100% day would be ace) that won't apply to me :)

Being in control of my eating certainly makes me happy!

Good luck for the week!

Dickiec xx

Congrats on meeting the goal Lesley01! As I just started on Friday, I am hoping that I can make it by the 31st.

good morning. ive got about 6 or 7 stone to lose and the thought is very daunting but hopefully all ur storys will be just the insperation i need. keep up the good work.jackie.x

lots to loose

Good morning everyone. Well done Lesley the first to meet our first goal thats brilliant. :DI would also like to know how you attach all those flashing things they look so much fun than a boring page with a few grins in on it !! So if anyone wants to talk the madtaff through please do!!LOL Added a picture so thats a start. Have a fab day folks . Today might be the most depressing of days but not for us!!! Were going the right way!Down the scales:553:
Don't look Bugsy i am sure with your determined attitude you would have lots.

Week 1 -3lbs

Morning madtaff!! Have just spent half hour tryin to upload a pic!!! Thought I was fairly good on computers, obviously not!!! Have decided to stop myself and wait wit baited breath on thurs instead !!

Hi can I join in this group too?! I've been stalking it since it started and have only just worked out how to post!! I've over 6 stone to lose and KEEP IT OFF!!! (Seasoned yo yo dieter!) Find all your stories really helpful in trying to keep on track!

Hi Fayhamy you have just joined welcome . We don't decide you do . Hope you'll find lots of inspiration here we are all aiming for one goal. We did set ourselves one small goal this month by 31st of jan to loose 8lbs so welcome have a go ! If you don't think you can do this as we've had a couple of weeks longer set yourself a goal. Small steps!

Thank you! I've lost 7lbs since first weigh in think my body was shocked by sudden lack of alcohol, crisps and choclate as that has been my staple diet for last year! Two years ago I lost 5 stone following atkins, got to target, stayed at it for probably 1 day and then put 6 stone back on! So this time i really want to lose this weight for good......think this forum is the way to go!
Thanks for your welcome!!

Good morning all.
Going for a syn free day today to make up for the last 3 days of 20 syns.

The plan is:
B: Bran Flakes (HEB) and milk (HEA)
L: Slow cooker stew (all veg and minced beef)
D: Home made burgers and SW wedges/chips
Sn: Sliced ham, fruit, fish sticks

The trouble is the slow cooker stew has gravy granules in it, but it was about 5 tbsp in a slow cooker full, so Im thinking the amount is negligible. Would you agree or is there a sizeable syn value to assign to it?

Morning all :)
I'm looking forward to tomorrow - it's payday and I can go out and stock up on healthy foods ;)
Hope you all have a great day :) xxx

Clea71 said:
I only have 7 to loose but would love to join in! I too have 18 mo to loose it in as I will be the matron of honor at my sister's wedding.

Hello welcome and good luck :)
Congrats to your sister and how sweet that she asked you to be her matron of honour :) xxxx

Morning all :)
I'm looking forward to tomorrow - it's payday and I can go out and stock up on healthy foods ;)
Hope you all have a great day :) xxx

Oh, my - so looking forward to payday! not til next Thursday, mind, and it can't come soon enough!

So your challenge is to lose 8lb by end of jan? I'm up for that, might make mine 8.5lb if thats ok? That takes me down to 18 stone exactly, not bad to say i was nearly 26 stone :)

afternoon gang!

wow pickle you've done so well!!

I have a new trainee at work and she took over a HUGE sponge cake as as thanks. it looks sooo good! Must resist...too many syns!! Going to give it away to my other work colleage, just hope she gets here soon lol!

Back