Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hiekel - I'm not sure exactly how many syns are in the gravy granuals but I do remember they always contain more that you think they should!
Is it too late to use oxo or another free stock type of item?

Also on your supper you haven't mentioned any super free foods - so just thought I'd mention! I find it so easy to forget on an EE day that I thought I best mention it just in case!

I'm still on plan today which is a miracle because all I want to eat is CHOCOLATE! Sorry - not constructive I know but posting over lunch is the only thing distracting me from my inner chocolate demon!!

Byeeee!

Dickiec xx

Wow pickle well done u!!! U've lost so much already!!!
Can anyone please tell me' how to upload photo onto my profile, I've uploaded a photo but can't it onto my profile, it's in my albums

Hiekel - I'm not sure exactly how many syns are in the gravy granuals but I do remember they always contain more that you think they should!
Is it too late to use oxo or another free stock type of item?

Also on your supper you haven't mentioned any super free foods - so just thought I'd mention! I find it so easy to forget on an EE day that I thought I best mention it just in case!

Unfortunately the stew was cooked a couple of weeks ago and frozen in bowl sized portions. As it was I actually pulled out a turkey soup instead, funny how it all looks the same in freezer bags.

The supper is actually snacks, dont do supper. So its stuff to munch on through the day.

My superfree in lunch were all the various veg, and in dinner there will be tomatoes, onions and cucumber to go on the burgers. And there is grapes and apples eaten through the day aswell.

Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention though.

I too have a lot of weight to lose-atleast 9 stone if not more! It terrifies me so am just taking it a stone at a time. If there is anyone with a similar amount to lose, who would like to buddy up then I would really appreciate the 'company' on my long journey! Thanks Jo

Welshtigger said:
I too have a lot of weight to lose-atleast 9 stone if not more! It terrifies me so am just taking it a stone at a time. If there is anyone with a similar amount to lose, who would like to buddy up then I would really appreciate the 'company' on my long journey! Thanks Jo

Hi Jo! I've got about 9.5st to lose. It really is daunting. First weigh in for me tonight!

X

Hello welcome and good luck :)
Congrats to your sister and how sweet that she asked you to be her matron of honour :) xxxx

I think that my greatest motivation was her dress choice and reasoning. She chose black, empire waist, flowie(her words)... "they really complimented everyone in Katie's wedding... even the shorter ones." I looked at her friends wedding pics and noticed that the only shorter girl was twice the size of the other girls. My sister's friends are all a size 6 (US) or smaller so she chose the dresses due to my weight.:(

Pleasure Heilkel - I'm not the hottest when it comes to EE days and I continue to be unsure about having one third superfree or within the meal compared to balanced out during the day.

I'm trying to stick to red days until I'm more confident with the mechanics of EE and more importantly until I can trust myself to start eating the superfree before the red/green food on my plate in case I end up 'too full' for the superfree food - naughty DC!

Well all the worrying and stressing over the weekend came to a head today as it was my first ever weigh in day. As I had said earlier I wasn't convinced by the diet so I was a little nervous when stepping on the scales. How could I of possibly lost weight with all the food I had eaten this week, how the hell does this eating plan work.

I shouldn't of worried and should of shown more faith in this wonderful new way of life, I lost 6.5lbs. Overjoyed is an understatement, I'm finally on the road and so excited about the journey ahead of me.

As a special treat i then went mad with a large ham salad with mayo from the butty shop as a treat. I am naughty sometimes. :rolleyes:

@ pickle87 how do you add the photos to your signature? When I try it asks me for a url. Will this change after I have 50 posts?

Hi Madtaff,
I've just joined the forum and have over 4 stone to lose! I must have tried every diet going and have tried SW a couple of times before but never really got anywhere! I am going to really get stuck into it this time :)

I have 5 stone to lose. would like to do it in just over a year. Friend of mine did it and she has kept the weight off.

I must start exercising more i think :(

I have started with the gym this week. Feeling really good about everything

Back