Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Ello ladies!! I'm in Edinburgh! I can't remember who asked but I can access the site on my blackberry but through the Opera browser (you'll need to download it).

I was good, there is a lovely italian cafe next door and I perved over the whole menu before opting for a paultry jacket potato LOL at least I'm being good, chowing down a fruit salad now.

Well done to all the people who have weighed in today x

Hi nattybz welcome join us here we are a friendly group with some huge weights to shift well most of us . You'll find lots of tips here too. Some of us go to club and some of us don't ! It takes allsorts to make it . Hope you find what you want here.

Hi pickle 87 welcome well done you. Thats amazing what an inspiration. You can help us all with motivating us when were struggling. ! 8 1/2 it is for you then.

Cleaning My Closet

So my closet is organized with clear tubs now labeled in big numbers what size the clothes are. I figured that this was the best way to reward my success as I am on a very tight budget. As I drop down each size I will donate ALL of the clothes that used to fit and move into the "new" clothes. I have so much great stuff that I have not been able to wear for so long and now they are staring me in the face each time that I enter the closet!! Maybe I will be down to the 16's (US) by my birthday on Feb 25! Currently in the 20's (US) and squeezing into the 18's(US). My fingers are crossed...

Last edited:
evening all,

and a big massive fat congratulations to buzz on a superb first wi!!!!!!

i however dont feel so optimistic, wi tomorrow night and dont feel good about it, had flu and although not cheated once think it may have scuppered my diet as not eaten as much as when well.
ho hum, we'll see, good luck with wi's this week xxx

Decided against the completely sin free day, and went for low sin instead, will do the same tomorrow.

Made some burgers for tea with minced garlic, mixed herbs and BBQ seasoning. Had the SW Bacon Double Cheeseburger and SW Wedges with BBQ seasoning again. Lots of pickled gherkin, beetroot, onion. Some cucumber, tomatoes to go with it. Im bloody stuffed!!!! And I made 11 burgers out of 500g mince aswell so there are plenty to go in the freezer for another day. Long live the burger press :D

Evening everyone!! How's everyone getting on today?! Any more weigh ins?!
I had a good enough day today, had big bowl of fruit and nat yogurt wit sweetener for brekkie, t
Tuna sambo for lunch, ham, potatoes, cabbage and carrots for dinner!! Rightly stuffed now!!
Goin to play my new kibect game when I put baby to bed!!! Oh bein hunted upstairs to watch tv while I give it a whirl downstairs!!!

Some brilliant losses today! Well done to everyone!

Some of you seem to be struggling with adding pictures to your posts so I'm going to attempt to talk you through it ... if you still get stuck yell!! :D

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel - User CP in the blue section above

For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP - look to the left of the page ;)

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

If you want to add pictures (still or moving) to your signature or as an avatar then you need to have them saved to your computer.

To add something to your signature:

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and follow the instructions there - click choose file and navigate to where your picture is on your computer and select it then click upload now and type the security words in the box. A page will come up that says share this image with 4 options - you need to choose the one that says 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' then right click and copy and paste into the text box under edit signature in the link above

Hello Everyone

I wondered if I could could join you inspirational lot!

I have a lot of weight to get rid of and I am constantly worried I will go back to my old ways.

I started with the SW diet at home in June last year and have managed to shift nearly 4 stone so far but I still have 5 ish stone to go. I know quite a bit about the diet so if anyone has any questions let me know.

I joined a gym in September which has been great as I have kind of got addicted to it. I have also just started running (well walking with a slow jog every now and then) to train for the Bristol 10k challenge. I think I may be a bit mad as I have never completed anything even close.

Well done for all those amazing weigh ins this week and I think it does get a bit easier as you can get into a routine and when you start seeing the difference you want to see more.

Anyway that's my life story I hope I can be a support to some of you and we can do this together.

Sarahx

Well all the worrying and stressing over the weekend came to a head today as it was my first ever weigh in day. As I had said earlier I wasn't convinced by the diet so I was a little nervous when stepping on the scales. How could I of possibly lost weight with all the food I had eaten this week, how the hell does this eating plan work.

I was just coming on to say I'm stressing out about this too, it's really worrying me. However, you had a loss and a great one at that so well done you! :D

I'm still worried though. I feel like I've eaten loads but I've not been having loads of syns. I started this last Monday but only weighed myself on Thursday so I'm waiting until then to weigh myself again and I'm so on edge wondering if I will lose.

Off to read the rest of the posts but a big well done Buzz.

Good luck Bellybegone (great name)!! Hope all goes well at your WI.

It's my second weigh in tomorrow since getting back on the wagon and for some reason I'm horribly nervous.

Fingers crossed!!

DC xx

Dickiechicklet said:
Good luck Bellybegone (great name)!! Hope all goes well at your WI.

It's my second weigh in tomorrow since getting back on the wagon and for some reason I'm horribly nervous.

Fingers crossed!!

DC xx

Hope it goes well for you too, I'm always nervous on weigh in day :)

Good luck girls wit ur weigh INS tomorrow, will be dyin to hear

Hey welcome to everyone new who's joined this is a great forum and everyone spurs each other one and supports each other soo well!!

Well done to everyone for their losses!!! woo woo!! : ) !!

Pickle you're doing amazing so far!! well done and you're gonna be an inspiration to us all!! thank you! : )

BBB yay well done you're doing well there so proud of ya checking out the whole menu and choosing the healthy ones!! wooo!!hope you're having fun there and enjoying the scenery!!

Mwah Maz Xx : )

Ekkk i'm so nervous about my second weigh in now !! I stupidly weighed myself on teh wii body test and it says i've put on 2lbs this was right as it gave me the right reading after my first one!! booo! i've been doing loads of exercise tho so I know that I might not lose possibly even gain!! I'm gonna try to have no syns tomo wed and thurs as i've had my quota!! ekkkk!! Mwah Maz : ) xx

Back