Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Well good morning , to all except me!! it's official even looking at other's food diaries makes me not loose weight!! LOL Yes i did weigh in and no i didn't loose an oz!!! why am i not killing myself especially after loosing only 3lb in the first week and thinking OMG !! Well to be honest i am not surprised i have had a bad couple of weeks as some of you know i fell in the street flat on my face and chest bruised my ribs (no alcohol) so bloody painful have been on pills for almost 2 weeks hardly moved from sofa so painful just to breath so i am not surprised the pills had a bad effect on my bowel like it said to them shut down don't go!!! Well i am not going to beat my self up , i am just going to get back on that bloody horse and ride like the wind!! I did manage to swim uncomfortably 1000 meters last night it took 40 mins which isn't good for me. I am going back to work tomorrow and i am staying on the slimming world diet, and most of all i am going to continue being positive with my diet buddies here. so don't go away please. luv u all taff x

You've had a tough few weeks madtaff and your body was concentrating on getting better. Good for you for being positive and a real big up to you for your swim. We aren't going anywhere xx

Pickle - you look amazing, such a transformation. You are looking seriously foxy in the b+w pic in your sig too. Whit woo. Great inspiration.

Thanks guys, i don't actually WI until Thursday I just feel a bit bloated I guess and so feel like I won't have lost anything, even if I maintain I am happy with that though :)

I don't really have any tips, I just stick to the diet the best I can and keep going.

I've had for dinner 2 Iceland Mini Chicken roasts with sage and onion stuffing (1/2 a syn each) some jazzy beans (baked beans, worcester sauce and my HEA of cheese chopped up into cubes in it) and then lots of mushrooms cooked in a splash of soy sauce. Was absolutely delicious and I will be buyin the mini roasts again.

Just having some fruit for afterwards :)

Wow Pickles, you look amazing. That is a fantastic loss. I have about that to lose too, trying to imagine it. You are an inspiration. Well done.

Wow pickles I couldn't see the photo of u on my phone app , but logged onto full site and u look totally amazing!!! Well well done!!!

Madtaff, dont be so down, well done for going out swimming. Im sure pills affect weightloss. Give yourself a week or two to get back to normal. Stick with it, look how well Pickles has done. We all need each other. I had a crap weekend but am back on track again. As they say draw a line under what is in the past and move on. Good Luck.

Aw madtaf dont worry about the none loss this week just have a big poo and you will lose at least 2lb lol
Our consultant said that ifyou are ill you dont lose weight as your body is struggling to get better so next week you will lose loads as you will be better :)
xxx

Hi all, had my first weigh in this morning and wasn't sure what to expect. Like a few others i felt i have eaten sooo much last week and didn't think i would have lost anything especially as i went out for a meal on Saturday night and had wine etc.
But surprisingly i have lost 5lbs!!!! Totally delighted as i really have eaten loads and haven't found it a chore at all.
So got my fingers crossed for another loss next week for myself and everyone else.'
Madtaff it is such a bummer not getting a loss but i'm soo impressed you are remaining positive and staying on plan,thats where i really struggle.If i don't lose as much as i hoped/wanted i throw in the towel!! Really have to change my attitude!!

Madtaff, don't be down on yourself hunni I missed your post about not losing. If you have been ill and on medication of any sort it can and will more than likely affect your weight. I'm sure you will have a fab loss next week :)

Well done nikki, great loss this week and especially wit a meal too!! Well done

Thankyou all for your support your all fab!! Nicki well done on your loss. Hope it continues for you. Have a good day .

Yeah i feel more positive now too!!! I didn't pick very good options in restaurant either!!! Deep fried stuff and cheese board!! lol
Going to try and have a 100% week this week and see what happens.
Have you had a weigh in yet red riding hood?
Thanks madtaff, really hope you get a good loss once you are feeling better.xx

Madtaff - I think that it is absolutely wonderful that you didn't gain any weight... If I had the weeks you did I would be on my butt eating ice cream and chocolate and gain at least a stone!!

Hey all. My weigh in is jsut 3 hours away. I have had a syn free day so far, and dinner is syn free aswell

B: Bran Flakes (HEB), Milk (HEA)
L: Sliced ham, sliced chicken, tomatoes, peppers, gherkin, beetroot, pickled onions
D: Chilli w/peppers and onion, jacket potato

Wish me luck.

Yeah i feel more positive now too!!! I didn't pick very good options in restaurant either!!! Deep fried stuff and cheese board!! lol
Going to try and have a 100% week this week and see what happens.
Have you had a weigh in yet red riding hood?
Thanks madtaff, really hope you get a good loss once you are feeling better.xx

I'm doing it alone Nicki so no official weigh in. Although I started last Monday I didn't weigh until Thursday as I had no scales so I'm waiting until then to give it a week between weighing. I really wish I could afford to go to the meetings.

Yeah i'm going it alone too. The classes are too far away from my house and the online thing is waaay too expensive.
Good luck for Thursday!! xx

Back