Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

hiya all,

well one hour and 45 mins to wi eeeeeeeek! dont think ive lost this week, kept on the plan religiously but has flu and didnt eat much really, and its my star week (!). no syns today had 2 weetabix with milk, jacket (eat half) and an omlette with big salad. got homemade donnor kebab in the oven for tea after wi, it smells lush!

part of me doesnt want to go to class but i know i should, even if i gain or maintain it will help me stay focused, easy to give up when feeling like you've done well but it doesn't show on the scales, so well done to all those that stick to sw regardless of losses/gains.
ok, i'll be back later (stresssssssssssss.com) xx

Last edited:
Good luck all other Tuesday weigh in-ers! I'm just off the scales and I've only lost a wee half pound this week.

A tad disappointed in the loss but a good reminder to myself to pay more attention to what is going to be passing my lips this week before it actually goes in!

DC xx

Dickiechicklet said:
Good luck all other Tuesday weigh in-ers! I'm just off the scales and I've only lost a wee half pound this week.

A tad disappointed in the loss but a good reminder to myself to pay more attention to what is going to be passing my lips this week before it actually goes in!

DC xx

Well done well done well done! Like I told myself yesterday, a loss is a loss! Better than a gain :)

Here's to a really good week! X

half a lb a week is still nearly 2 stone a year. So much better than nothing.

If you think you have had a bad week or not as well as you should have then please still go to WI, i know it's hard sometimes (believe me, my biggest gain was 7lb!!) but otherwise it's so much easier to kid yourself oh I have another week before weigh in so this one extra treat tonight won't hurt and then the week later your in the same routine. At least if you go to group you think your going to gain and you do at least you know why, don't ever beat yourself up over it, sometimes life gets in the way of the plan, things happen that go out of your control, but dust yourself off and keep on going xxx

1 1/2 ilb gain! gutted...also found out all the night nurse i was taking is high syns, and not eating much and being my star week may have all contributed..still gutted! sorry off to fall out with myself :-(

lare73 said:
1 1/2 ilb gain! gutted...also found out all the night nurse i was taking is high syns, and not eating much and being my star week may have all contributed..still gutted! sorry off to fall out with myself :-(

Don't fall out with yourself at least you know why. Just let it make you more determined xx

Lare don't let it get you down you've got ideas there why it is medicines do that a lot and star week ya can store loads so ya might have even lost but it won't show up til next week!!! keep ya chin up hon and stay positive!!

Maz Xx : )

Hey caroline well done that's fab!! Madtaff don't worry about it you've done well still sticking to it after being through the wars like that!!!

THat's such a good idea looking at it in four week cycles!! Thanks Dixiechicklit!!

Ha ha I googled too and it comes up with good old leonard and bob dylan and someone else that confused me last week when I did it lol!!

Xx

Not had time to read anybody else's results tonight but I've lost 1 1/2 pound. That's it! Won't make biggest looser but hey ho carry in I go. X

lare73 said:

Oh no lare, poor u!!! But maybe next week I'll have a big loss when water retention etc goes fiwn

Bellybegone said:
Not had time to read anybody else's results tonight but I've lost 1 1/2 pound. That's it! Won't make biggest looser but hey ho carry in I go. X

Well done, I'd be hsppy enough wit pound and a half, would nearly be half stone a month, six stone lighter by Xmas!!!

Official first week weigh in tonight and I lost..................9lb!!!!!!!

Woop woop....I got my 'Stone at a Timers' January target!!!

Hiekel Essterol said:
Happy after my first weigh in and a 9lb loss. Thought it would be much less.

9lb is incredible! Well done!

Huge well done xxxxx amazing!!!

Back