Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Well done on all the losses guys especially the 9lb ones!!! I have my first wi tomorrow night so here's to a good loss!! Xx

Thanks all for the well dones, I was rather pleased myself!!!

I treated myself to 2 cookbooks (Extra Easy and family meals for a fiver) so I can try something new this week

Hello, do you mind if I join you?
I'm new to this site (and SW!) joined on Saturday so this is my first week so could really do with the support. I've been reading through this thread and I think it's fab!
I want to lose 5st 5lbs initially but to be a healthy weight I ideally need to lose 8st.

Well done on your losses so far - fingers crossed I will have some good news to share after WI on saturday

xxxx

I can't believe all the great losses!! Can't wait for Sat to see how I did!

Ok folks some of us have had a hard day, me i hear you say some of us have had a brilliant loss, but on the positive note we are all still determined to stick to slimming world. We have some fantastic buddies who are supporting us and this time next week it will be different won't it!! Now big smiles
Bigger pickers wear bigger knickers and ours are getting smaller Yes ? Say yes mum.! Luv u all !! Good luck and welcome to our new friends!!
Ps. tonight i walked 4miles in 1hr 15mins !

WOW there have been some amazing losses this week! I am so inspired!!

I enjoyed class this evening and came home to do some menu planning for the coming week and I even did some cooking. Off to bed before my alarm goes off. Lol.

Lovely to hear your updates.

DC xx

A huge congratulations to everyone for their losses whether big or small!!

Remember to keep your chin up everyone! If you didn't lose this week - you will!! I am living proof that after 3months of doing slimming world you can still get big losses!

:) lots of smiles :)

Well done to all on the weight losses and well done to Lessoflue for the 9lb aswell.

It proved to me (as I was doubting it a fair bit) that it was all worth it. Even though I had those 3 20syn days yesterday was entirely syn free, and Im guessing all the walking around on Sunday geocaching helped a bit aswell.

Im much more positive going into this week and looking forward to next Tuesday instead of dreading it (though by Tuesday afternoon I will probably be dreading it all again haha).

It was a great feeling last night knowing that 9lb was gone from me, and wont be returning.

As of weigh in last night I have lost 1 stone in first 2 weeks!!!! Not putting this on to be smug, rather i am delighted that after all the food abuse I have put my body through over the last 10 years, I can still lose weight. Think sw may actually be the breakthrough I need to eat normally, lose weight and realise that yes I do deserve it.......

As of weigh in last night I have lost 1 stone in first 2 weeks!!!! Not putting this on to be smug, rather i am delighted that after all the food abuse I have put my body through over the last 10 years, I can still lose weight. Think sw may actually be the breakthrough I need to eat normally, lose weight and realise that yes I do deserve it.......

Not smug - we are happy to celebrate that loss with you, well done. :D

Well done to Hiekel and Lessofloo too - fantastic losses.

Hiekel I'm trying to get my other half into the geocahing and I've been looking at the site you posted. I think we might try it as a family. We go on walks anyway, my boys enjoy the woods and collecting sticks and stones (I'm sure they were golden retrievers in a former life, they have all the characteristics of them - attracted to water, begging at plates, needing a run, collecting sticks and stones? Check.)

Lare and everyone with disappointments tomorrow is another day and next week will probably bring a loss, so keep positive xx

Well here goes-I lost 6lbs in my first week back, at the start of jan, had an ok 2nd week but couldn't make it to group, and subsequently fell off the wagon. Also was due to a bad * week. Have experienced terrible fluid retention which is something I've never had before, and even tho I managed to clamber back on the wagon a few days ago, I have put that 6lbs back on. Altho it could have been alot worse if I hadn't got back on plan! I'm ok tho, just wish this bloating feeling would go away :(

Hey there, i'm new to the forum and have got a lot to lose (Just over 11 Stone)!

I have started a diary and managed to find some scales that weigh up to 200KG (31st 6lb) so i'm ready to go! Good luck to everyone. Drop me a message or write in my diary if you fancy buddying up!

Hiekel,

Thanks for your support and congrats on a brill 1st week weight loss! as for the half stone award sticker, you can right click on my (or anybody's) sticker and copy and paste it into your edit signature box. there is a sticky on this called "Stickers" on the sw off topic forum which gives step by step details. I'm a bit of a techno phob so it took me a few attempts!! Easier for me to lose the weight than edit my signature!!!;)

May I join have got 6stone to lose, but any posts I have put out have recieved no reply. Am new to SW and trying Extra Easy will have lots of questions as only started Monday and doing it from home as I work shifts and cant always make meeting. Finding it hard to eat everything I should including HE and syns

Hi Braidy,

I too have 6 stone to lose and have found these forums really helpful. Llike you when I started only 2 weeks ago I didnt think I could eat so much and still lose weight but I'm glad to report that its working! Although I do check everything before I eat it!!! Good luck!;)

Hi Braidy

Ask anything you need to. I've only been doing it just over a week and haven't weighed yet so don't know if it is working. My food diary is in my sig just click on the link if you want an idea and I was told there to eat more syns. Like I say just ask though we will help if we can.

thank you for all your kind replies, i am back positive today, was in a mood last night but snapped out of it now, i have been good all week and intend on doing the same again (minus night nurse).
a huge well done for everyone who has lost this week, it is a great feeling, right off to meal plan, happy wednesday xxx

Back