Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Girls 9 lb weight losses aaaamazing!! Well done ya must be so happy woo woo x x x

ooo i thought you was a girl too hiekel! oops, naughty how we just assume, good for you, will tell my oh about you, you might inspire him to get into shape, excellent weightloss this week :)

Maddtaff way to go on the walking that's fantastic soo good x x. Welcome to everyone that's just joined and good luck!! Am really worried about tomo I've been so good that last few days but I know I've put on I really wanted to just get that one pound off as well. I kinda know it's for many reasons being sick then going the gym bit still a little annoyed bit there's nothing o can do about it apart from make sure I don't have any naughty days on the weekend ; ) I'm more looking forward to next Thursday rather than tomo x x

Dont forget us boys :D

Ha ha i'm so sorry!! How could I have forgot ya boys!! Schoolgirl error!! even tho not a school girl!! ha ha !! here's one just for you!! congrats!! ya must be so chuffed!! your walking geo (thing!!) ekkk forgot the name sounds so good!!

Mwah Maz xx : )

Oh Hiekel I where on the Wirral are ya? I used to live in Liverpool until last year!! booo had to move loved it there so much!! X

My god there was some weight loses today!!! Well done to ye all, fantastic really!!!
And welcome to the newcomers!!! It's a great bunch we have here!!!
J

Hi everyone , good to see we are such a welcome bunch i luv you all. A special welcome to Balboa you have a big goal to take but you are not alone quiet a few of us here are the same.You are more welcome to join us at 'A stone a timers' and thats is the way we are going by taking small step. Let us no how we can help , we are not experts but we are and educated lot when it comes to diet, although we haven't been lucky in the past but are determined this time. So you are in good company we don't judge anyone.

Big weigh in tomorrow, feelin a little bloated and not very positive about losing anything!! But sure I'll have to wait and see!!!! Pity we all couldn't take a wonder pill that works on shifting those nasty pounds as we sleep!!!!

lots to loose

Bugsy ,Bugsy ,Bugsy, don't panic you'll be fine!! Yes i'd like that a pill to loose weight whilst a sleep and a sleeping pill because i have problems sleeping, like your little one!LOL . Good luck tomorrow you'll walk it i am sure. :D

Bugsy30 said:
Big weigh in tomorrow, feelin a little bloated and not very positive about losing anything!! But sure I'll have to wait and see!!!! Pity we all couldn't take a wonder pill that works on shifting those nasty pounds as we sleep!!!!

I wrote about that pill on Monday! Would be awesome! You'll be absolutely fine tomorrow. Bet you get a big loss! Good luck, an chin up! X

Red Riding Hood said:
I'm weighing tomorrow too Bugsy for the first time. I'm nervous!

GIOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK! I bet you'll be amazed and have a huge loss! X

Its my WI tomorrow as well and im always nervous. Its week 3 for me even though its my 2nd week of weighing in at class. 1st week was ok though so hoping I lose some this week. Fingers and toes crossed lol I am being a little obsessive about it and boring anyone who will listen about the virtues of SW. lol
xxx

Well WI tonight could not believe it I lost 11.5lbs!!!! Great first WI and great motivation to carry on!!

jayde1148 said:
Well WI tonight could not believe it I lost 11.5lbs!!!! Great first WI and great motivation to carry on!!

OMG! Amazing! Well done you!

That's fantastic great start.

I'm kind of dreading weigh on tomorrow night. Weekend still catching up on me. Exercise was great this week but not so sure about syns !! If I STS I will be happy.

Back