Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Skinny2011 said:
That's fantastic great start.

I'm kind of dreading weigh on tomorrow night. Weekend still catching up on me. Exercise was great this week but not so sure about syns !! If I STS I will be happy.

Don't worry my friend has not really been on plan and lost 2.5 so it will probably be ok just stick with it!!

Aww that's so cool Hiekel I love the view of liverpool it's so pretty especially at night almost magical!!

Wowie 11.5 that's amazing!! well done hon!! : )

Ekkk good luck everyone for tomo!! I'm really dreading it I feel heavier and my wii fit's telling me i've put on but hey i've been ill and exercising loads so i'm just gonna look at it over a few weeks and not let it get me down!! lol!! mwah good luck again everyone!! mwah Xxx : )

Red Riding Hood said:
Just WOW!!! well done. :D

I know thanks just can't believe it!! The plan really works amazingly, cannot understand how people do VLCD with same losses eg 3lbs a week when they could eat healthily and do it! Really is the best plan and I've tried loads!

Oh my god, just weighed myself , I'm down another 5lbs!!! Absolutely amazed and completely over the moon!!
Best of luck wit the rest of ur weigh INS today

Oh my god, just weighed myself , I'm down another 5lbs!!! Absolutely amazed and completely over the moon!!
Best of luck wit the rest of ur weigh INS today
Well done that's fantastic!! Good luck to everyone else who has a weigh in today!

Red Riding Hood said:
I'm weighing tomorrow too Bugsy for the first time. I'm nervous!

Good look red riding hood, hope ur as pleasantly suprised as I was

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Its my WI tomorrow as well and im always nervous. Its week 3 for me even though its my 2nd week of weighing in at class. 1st week was ok though so hoping I lose some this week. Fingers and toes crossed lol I am being a little obsessive about it and boring anyone who will listen about the virtues of SW. lol
xxx

Good luck mrs hainsworth!!!! I'll be dying to hear

jayde1148 said:
Well WI tonight could not believe it I lost 11.5lbs!!!! Great first WI and great motivation to carry on!!

That is some weight loss jayden!!! Nearly a stone in one week!!

Skinny2011 said:
That's fantastic great start.

I'm kind of dreading weigh on tomorrow night. Weekend still catching up on me. Exercise was great this week but not so sure about syns !! If I STS I will be happy.

I'd say you'll be grand, bet the exercise will keep u right!!!

:happy036:Congratulations to all who have lost this week, whatever the amount. As long as the scales are going down, it's progress so for those who didn't lose as much as they had hoped, let's look forward to a better weigh in next time. For those who have had more impressive losses - yaba daba do :happy036:

I had my weigh in and I am now finally below 200lbs. Yippee. I'd hoped to be under 14 stone by weigh in day, but I have a couple more pounds to go, so I'm determined to get there by next week. I've lost 22lbs in total which is 10% of my original body weight. If I hadn't started to diet and exercise I'd still have that 22lbs and probably a bit more. I still have a long way to go to get even near to a healthy weight, but I know I'm heading in the right direction.

Onwards and downwards....

Mini targets:
Under 14st by next week
Down to 35bmi by end of February

well done everyone :)

:woohoo::woohoo:

I lost 13lbs. I'm so pleased. I've stuck to SW properly but I was concerned I was eating far too much but no, it's worked, which is great news becasue I find it a good plan to stick to. I'm over the moon.
I know much of the first week is water but still...

Bugsy another 5lb, another great loss in the second week!! That rocks, well done.

Lots of luck to everyone else weighing in today.

I lost 13lbs. I'm so pleased. I've stuck to SW properly but I was concerned I was eating far too much but no, it's worked, which is great news becasue I find it a good plan to stick to. I'm over the moon.

Bugsy another 5lb, another great loss in the second week!! That rocks, well done.

OH MY GOSH!! WELL DONE YOU!! That's almost a stone in week one!
My first weigh in is so disappointing now, having stuck to it 100%, too!

oh m

13lb is incredible. Well done you.

OH MY GOSH!! WELL DONE YOU!! That's almost a stone in week one!
My first weigh in is so disappointing now, having stuck to it 100%, too!

oh m

You may see it next week Little sausage, you know how much I've eaten from my diary too so I haven't been starving. Next week will most likely be a 1lb or something for me and you may have a bigger loss. At least we are all doing something positive.

Thanks Hiekel :D

Back