Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Hey everyone I lost 1 1/2 lb today Im a bit disappointed but Im enjoying eating this way and know that I have stuck to plan 100 % so know it will come off eventually ;-) On the plus side I got my half stone award woop woop
xxx

Well done mrs hainsworth!!!! Yeah it certainly works alrite!!!

Just back from my weigh in and I lost half a pound, expected to sts so happy with the half. Hope to have a better week this week. Have upped my excercise considerably so hoping that will pay off next Thursday. Good Luck everyone.

Crikey I'm awol a couple of days and come back to 150 posts! :eek: I've sort of skimmed through - there have been some amazing losses this week and everyone seems to be soooo on track that it's really motivational! :D Well done to each and every one of you/us we deserve a pat on the back for sticking with it! Not that it's too difficult when there's loads of yummy stuff to eat! I'm just going to indulge myself with jelly sweets and options hot chocolate for supper - well worth 'paying' 3 syns for! :p

Welcome to newies Jaynie and Wacky!! Everyone is welcome here, although we are quite a chatty bunch!! We post our daily food diaries sometimes and record our losses (and gains) and generally just keep each other going!!!

Hi there everybody i have about 15 to lose. I have done 4.5 so far so nearly hitting my 5 stone mini target. I would be over the moon to hit my 10 stone target but one stone at a time is defo the way forward for me.

Amazing post guys. I cant believe you have done 54 pages in 2 weeks. If only the weight would come off as fast as you guys type then we would all be ok lol. Good luck everyone. I will be popping in from time to time to say hello. x x

Fantastic! 4.5 stone is such a lot to lose.

Welcome also to Zenon and Janynie - good to see you here, come and post we are here to help and support one another. :)

Lesley01 said:
Crikey I'm awol a couple of days and come back to 150 posts! :eek: I've sort of skimmed through - there have been some amazing losses this week and everyone seems to be soooo on track that it's really motivational! :D Well done to each and every one of you/us we deserve a pat on the back for sticking with it! Not that it's too difficult when there's loads of yummy stuff to eat! I'm just going to indulge myself with jelly sweets and options hot chocolate for supper - well worth 'paying' 3 syns for! :p

Wat jellies are u eating lesley, would love to know!!! I love jellies but slot of them have no calories or anything on the back

I use hartley's sugar free jelly sachets - they are 1.5 syns for the whole jelly and tbh I can't really understand why but hey 1.5 syns is nothing really is it! I make it up with half the usual amount of water and add a pack of gelatine so it's much 'stiffer'. When it's set I cut it into squares and kid myself that they're jelly sweeties! Good to hit the spot when you want something sweet and I'm not a chocolate lover so it works for me :D
Just checked packet and it's 8 cals for a .25 pint serving so 32 cals for the lot :p

Oh that's a great idea, I'll try that out!! Good thinking Lesley!!!

Another jelly recipe for you :D

Make up 2 sachets of sugar free jelly add fruit of your choice and put into fridge to set

Then make 1 sachet of jelly made with 1/2 the water then add 1 free yoghurt eg muller light - this will turn into a blancmange, you will need to stir it a couple of times as it sets in the fridge.

When base jelly is set add the blancmange topping and decorate with fruit.

Some people like to make a cream topping with 100% fat free greek yoghurt with a bit of splendor/canderel to sweeten it, but I dont like it lol

A very nice pud for 4.5 syns - not per portion, for the entire lot, yum yum :D

Thanks everyone for your messages it means a lot to know your not alone. Well done to the people who have fantastic weight losses im so proud of us we rock lol

I am just about to have my breakfast I am having a delicious omellette with ham and mushrooms and I will have a banana and an orange after yum yum .

xxx

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Thanks everyone for your messages it means a lot to know your not alone. Well done to the people who have fantastic weight losses im so proud of us we rock lol

I am just about to have my breakfast I am having a delicious omellette with ham and mushrooms and I will have a banana and an orange after yum yum .

xxx

That's wat I had , except I used ham also tomatoes, and three of the lc before I put under the grill!!! Delicious!!!

A really nice light pudding is a jelly fluff. Make up a sugar free jelly of your choice and put it in a large bowl. When it is partially set aka at the gloopy stage (to speed this up add some ice instead of water once all the jelly crystals have dissolved in boiling water), whisk it up until about double in size with an electric whisk.

Slowly pour in about a third to a half a tin of evaporated light milk (Carnation or supermarket own brand), and keep whisking. It should now be double or triple the original volume of the gloopy jelly. Pour into a mould or nice serving bowls.

You can also make up a sugar free jelly and use that in the bottom of the serving bowls. You can also add any fruit except Kiwi fruit or pineapple (these prevent jelly from setting). I make up a raspberry jelly and add some frozen raspberries which also makes it set faster. When that is almost set, I make up the jelly fuff using a second sugar free raspberry jelly.

You can then whip up some of the evaporated light milk as a topping. If you want it sweeter add a few drops of liquid sweetener or Splenda and, optionally, a few vanilla pod seeds or a tiny bit of vanilla extract if desired.

If you want to make it look nice put a dollop of this on top of the jelly fluff and a raspberry or other fruit.

It's really delicious and can look quite special with very few calories or syns.

have been away a few days so missed a LOT of posts lol! but welcome newbies, well done on losses!

Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?

No, nothing planned. Was supposed to be going to edinburgh with my daughter (she has skating lessons there every weekend) but she has been having a few problems with her back and is in quite a lot of pain today so we aren't going now :(
At the moment i am making her a big cake to cheer her up, going to be really hard not to have any when it's ready,but i will be strong!!! lol

Back