Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks Taffy :D

I was a bit worried I wasn't going to lose, but all was ok, so I'm geared up for another good week.

Opps! Ive been doing SW from home for 3weeks and have lost 11lbs so far. Ive still going 5stone to loose! It seems impossible!

Welcome Princessnicky you are doing amazingly, don't fret. Yes it is possible you didn't put this over night so it's not going to come over night . Yes 5 stone is quite a bit not as much as lots of us here have to lose. But you are doing he right thing, small steps and big goals !! 11lbs is a huge amount in the first 3 weeks its almost a stone no mean feet . so keep doing what you are doing your doing it right!!
Mad taff x

Wondered if anyone can help me please, only have access to minimins via the app! Have tried to find the syn value for rainbow drops, but to no avail. They are made by Swizzle something and have found the manufacturer on syns online but can't fond rainbow drops! Have got a packet but don't want to start on them til ive got a syn value! Thanks in advance x

By the calculator

Per 100g; Calories: 269, Total Fat: 1.1g, Carbs: 90.9g, Protein: 2.3g

So its 13½ Syns per 100gs

Someone posted a while ago that they'd looked them up on the slimming world website and they were coming up as:
Rainbow Drops 28g = 4 syns on red or green
So HE wasn't far out with the 1 syn = 20cals guideline ;)

Lots more new members to welcome :D hope things are going well for you all! I'm sulking a bit cos I've STS this week :(

evening everyone, well this week has gone quite quickly, and i have done sw 100%.
I am hoping for around 2.5 lbs loss tomorrow nights wi.
i have tried really hard to eat more free foods and am pleased, need to drink more but getting there now.
sometimes wish i could fast forward my life 6 months and see how i've done x

evening everyone, well this week has gone quite quickly, and i have done sw 100%.
I am hoping for around 2.5 lbs loss tomorrow nights wi.
i have tried really hard to eat more free foods and am pleased, need to drink more but getting there now.
sometimes wish i could fast forward my life 6 months and see how i've done x

For that might I suggest the Hall of Mirrors. Works for me though Im not keen on the longer neck :D:D

Managed to lose 5 1/2 lbs in my first week and as :D as I am about this I could not help stepping on the scales hoping to be size 10 :rotflmao: As you said before, we didn't put all the weight on over night, why should we lose it over night? But hope dies last... Anyhow, looking forward to my second week and another small step of my way to shedding all these stones...

hiekel, fab idea! its been a while since i could look in any full length mirror eeeek

Weigh in tomorrrow evening and I'm nervous! Ive followed the plan all week but as I have had 2 big losses in the past 2 weeks I expecting very little tomorrow night......getting worried that I'm getting too hung up on the weigh in and not appreciating that this is a long term plan. Has anyone else felt like this or am I just being a neurotic idiot?

You're just being a......... just teasing! :D I think a lot of people think like that and that's why it's always nice to see the thread about NSVs The numbers are important to most people at this stage in the game but it's also nice to have people actually notice the difference without knowing the figures involved :)

Oh and for anyone slightly confused it's Lesley 01 here - i've had a change of name cos mine was very boring! :p

Good morning everyone .Just a quickie i had my early morning home weighing as i don't go to class and today (drum roll if you please ) .................
A loss of 3.5lbs . Now i know to some thats a drop in the ocean but to me it means that i am 1/2lb of 1/2 a stone .

Week 1 3lbs
Week 2 0
week 3 3.5lbs

which means fingers crossed i will reach our 8lb goal by the end of the month .

madtaff said:
Good morning everyone .Just a quickie i had my early morning home weighing as i don't go to class and today (drum roll if you please ) .................
A loss of 3.5lbs . Now i know to some thats a drop in the ocean but to me it means that i am 1/2lb of 1/2 a stone .

Week 1 3lbs
Week 2 0
week 3 3.5lbs

which means fingers crossed i will reach our 8lb goal by the end of the month .

Well done that's a good loss, keep at it.

Well done madtaff , delighted for you!! U stick wit it last week after losing nothing and it totally paid off!!!! Congrats

Kristel said:
Managed to lose 5 1/2 lbs in my first week and as :D as I am about this I could not help stepping on the scales hoping to be size 10 :rotflmao: As you said before, we didn't put all the weight on over night, why should we lose it over night? But hope dies last... Anyhow, looking forward to my second week and another small step of my way to shedding all these stones...

Well done that's a fantastic loss, I'm sure you will well next week too.

Well done everyone on the weight losses!! wooo!! woo!! sorry not been on here in ages!! can read some on my phone but then it goes mad!! Lol!! I'm sticking to the plan well enough but still not losing anything!! grrrr!! last night when I was at aquafit I overheard a girl talking and she said that she was now finally losing weight coz after she first started going the gym and doing lots of exercise again she became heavier than she usually was but lost inches!!! I asked her how long it took for her to start losing it and she said 2 months!!! EKkkk!!! I really hope it doesn't coz I know I'll get a little disheartened!! Is anyone a fitness buff on here and knows anything about what happens to your body when you start exercising? I don't want to stop now as I actually have energy for once!! lol! Mwah Maz Xx

Morning all well done on all the losses!!!

I have just weighed in and have lost another 4.5 lbs,so i have actually managed the 8lb January target as that is 9.5 lbs in 2 weeks!!

Back