Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

nikki299 said:
Morning all well done on all the losses!!!

I have just weighed in and have lost another 4.5 lbs,so i have actually managed the 8lb January target as that is 9.5 lbs in 2 weeks!!

Well done on your fantastic loss, you are obviously doing something right, keep it up.

Good morning everyone .Just a quickie i had my early morning home weighing as i don't go to class and today (drum roll if you please ) .................
A loss of 3.5lbs . Now i know to some thats a drop in the ocean but to me it means that i am 1/2lb of 1/2 a stone .

Week 1 3lbs
Week 2 0
week 3 3.5lbs

which means fingers crossed i will reach our 8lb goal by the end of the month .

I think 3.5lbs is a brilliant loss. I know some, like mine are big in the first week but that is mostly water, and I'm pretty sure Thursday will bring a much smaller loss and slow down from then on. You have lost 3.5lb of fat so it's fab. Well done :D

Well done to everyone else on their losses you are all doing so well. I'm proud of our little group.

Welcome to everyone new, great to see you all :D

I've been doing ok, sticking to the plan BUT on Saturday I am due to go out for a meal and drinks. We rarely go out so this is the first time in about a year. I will be flxi-synning or off-plan as I have no idea how to syn it. Straight back on plan immediately and keeping to low syns this week but I imagine I'll have a gain the week after.

Can I join

Hi all,

I have been on slimming world 2 years ago and lost 4 and half stone and unfortunatly ended up putting 5 and half back on so my new years resolution was to start sw again. I have the books and some of the cooks books so am doing it at home so far since I started my losses as as follows

Week 1 -5lb
Week 2 - 4lb
Week 3 -1lb

Just reading through this thread has boosted me no end

Rachelxxxx

Hi, I'm a newbie with 6 stone to lose. My first target is 3 stone. It's coming off soooo slowely but I plan on sticking with it so hoping I'll get there in 18 months. I'd love the support if that's ok.

Well done to all on here some of your weight losses are truely inspiring.xxx

LOL just noticed my height says 4ft 11, lol. Need to change that!

Hey ILoveCake - Well done on making a start. All of us here are working towards the same goal (wight loss) and thus know how herd it is. I have only recently begun my diet but have found everyone on here to be so supportive. I would recommend keeping a journal/diary of your weight loss/food consumption... I was advised to do so and thus far have found it to be a great motivational tool!

Good luck!

Balboa

Afternoon everyone.

WI today so not really looking forward to that (WI day nerves, thats all). Done a fair bit of multi terrain walking this week so Im hoping for a good loss. Should know in a few hours time. Syn free day so far which is good, and no syns planned in dinner which I wont have till I get back from class.

Some great losses so far this week already. Were going to be stick insects before long if we arent careful :D

im sure it will be okay i get weigh in nerves to as they say ka sera sera whatever will be will be :)

Hi I joined sw this time last year and lost 3st 12lb by Christmas and put 7lb on over Christmas and I am having a terrible time trying to shift it again I would love to lose at least 11st altogether I know it is a long way off but I just need to get back on track just wondering has anybody else felt the same

Hood luck to those weighing in this evening, and welcome new members !!!
Came home today to a leak, sitting room ceiling all stained and my husband been let go on friday!!! If I manAge tonite without munching it will be a miracle!!! This is a day that I would normally say f*** it and get a takeway!!!! Biggest test yet!!!!!

Sparky, hello and welcome. A lot of us are in the same boat as you. It's hard when you regain weight you have previously lost, whatever the amount. All of us in this thread want to lose a lot of weight, but we are doing it pound by pound. It's never easy, but with sensible food choices, doing some exercise and the amazing motivation and support from others on here it's becoming a way of life to shed those pounds.

Lost one and a half pound, three pounds in two weeks !!!!! Grrr. Not hit the 8lb target for January, but at least I feel in control of what I'm eating. I'm pleased about that :)

Well done everyone on the weight losses!! wooo!! woo!! sorry not been on here in ages!! can read some on my phone but then it goes mad!! Lol!! I'm sticking to the plan well enough but still not losing anything!! grrrr!! last night when I was at aquafit I overheard a girl talking and she said that she was now finally losing weight coz after she first started going the gym and doing lots of exercise again she became heavier than she usually was but lost inches!!! I asked her how long it took for her to start losing it and she said 2 months!!! EKkkk!!! I really hope it doesn't coz I know I'll get a little disheartened!! Is anyone a fitness buff on here and knows anything about what happens to your body when you start exercising? I don't want to stop now as I actually have energy for once!! lol! Mwah Maz Xx
what ex classes are you doing maddmazy? my gym does loads but not sure what to start with!

Just got weighed in class and Im a little bit disappointed to be honest. I did bucket loads more exercise this week and only lost 4.5lbs, thats half of last weeks loss and leaves me a 1/2lb off one stone lost. :(

Hiekel Essterol said:
Just got weighed in class and Im a little bit disappointed to be honest. I did bucket loads more exercise this week and only lost 4.5lbs, thats half of last weeks loss and leaves me a 1/2lb off one stone lost. :(

But that's nearly a stone in two weeks!!! Theres nothing wrong wit that!!!

Hood luck to those weighing in this evening, and welcome new members !!!
Came home today to a leak, sitting room ceiling all stained and my husband been let go on friday!!! If I manAge tonite without munching it will be a miracle!!! This is a day that I would normally say f*** it and get a takeway!!!! Biggest test yet!!!!!

Awhh Bugsy that is a nightmare but think how proud you'll be of yourself if you manage NOT to comfort eat........and I'm sure you will manage! :happy096:

That's a massive loss and you should be really pleased with it! Picture the blocks of lard it would take to make that weight and then think that that's w:phat you've actually shifted this week!

Back