Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Evening everyone, well you all amaze me , its been just under a month now and i feel so proud to have started such a fantastic thread.(Even if i say so myself) I didn't honestly think anyone would reply or even read my thread. We must, we are , amazing to have so many loyal friends who come back day after day and support us all. We are all strangers but have several things in common the need to lose weight to help us get healthy, and stick around for our loved ones, the caring and support we give each other. I'd like to say thankyou, as i am nolonger on my own struggling i feel lucky to have fiound you all .THANKYOU:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dkeep up the fantastic work , welcome all the newbies , well done all the losers and stick with it all the others. luv taff x

evening everyone, been to class for wi tonight, 4.5 lbs off!!!
very happy.
congrats to everyone on great losses this week. xxxx

Taff you're great. :D :D

Paul - naughty!!! That is a brilliant loss don't you dare be disappointed. Nearly 1 stone in a fortnight and 4.5lb in one week. You should be proud. Be proud, ok? ;)

lare - brilliant loss you are doing so well xx

fayhamy you too - such a great result, water-schmater it's still 4lbs.

Bellybegone - great attitude.

Hello to everyone new good to see you x

Bugsy - that is seriously crap. I do hope you make it through tonight without giving into temptation, sending you cyber will power ;)

3.5 lbs off... not the best start, but still a loss. Still getting to grips with the programme so hopeful for a 4.5 loss for next week to get the 8lb target.... 100% for me now (OH has just started 16 weeks of night shift so should make it easier)

Well done to all

xx

ChicaConCurvas said:
Awhh Bugsy that is a nightmare but think how proud you'll be of yourself if you manage NOT to comfort eat........and I'm sure you will manage! :happy096:

Thanks Chicaconcurvas!!! Have manage do far, think I might go to bed abd take away the temptation!!! :)))

fayhamy said:
weigh in tonight and 4lb off but tbh think that was mainly all water as I did an hours exercise just before and didnt drink any water until i hopped off the scales!!! Oh the things we do in this weight loss battle!........

Well done,,, who cares if it's water or just half fat!!! It's still a loss!!!!

Lare and cinnamon!!! Well done ladies!!! Great loses for both of ye!!!!
Have still managed to stay strong and. Not binge!!! :))))

Hi all. Not long got back from class. Still a little bummed at the loss, missing the 1st mark by 1/2lb was tough, but I know I will hit it next week.
Got SOW which brightened the evening a little.

Congrats to all on your losses.

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
3.5 lbs off... not the best start, but still a loss. Still getting to grips with the programme so hopeful for a 4.5 loss for next week to get the 8lb target.... 100% for me now (OH has just started 16 weeks of night shift so should make it easier)

Well done to all

xx

3.5lb is great! Well done you! X

fayhamy said:
weigh in tonight and 4lb off but tbh think that was mainly all water as I did an hours exercise just before and didnt drink any water until i hopped off the scales!!! Oh the things we do in this weight loss battle!........

Woop woop! Well done! 4lb is fantastic! No way was it all water...

HE,Congrats on SOW, did u get anything nice as your prize? 4.5lbs is a really good loss,don't be disappointed.xx

Hiekel Essterol said:
We get fruit. Each member is supposed to take in a piece of fruit for a fruit bowl for the SOW. I got 2 apples.

That's terrible, our fruit bowl had at least 10 different fruits. I would love to get s.o.w next week, and I'm doing everything possible to succeed.

Good luck wit all the weigh ins today, I'm sure ye'll all do fab !!!!

Back