Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

hey guys, WELL DONE to everyone who has lost its all good. Dont beat yourself up HE 4.5lbs is great...thats what i want to lose this week to get into the 14ST mark...fingers crossed lol

Still enjoying all the food im cooking and OH is loving it too even though he is losing more than me :( lol

Hope everyone is good...oh no lunch is over back to work :(

Just made the sw quiche and fruity cous cous!!! Delicious!!!
Thank god my mam and sister came for lunch and ate the quiche, coz I would've ate it all , during the day ,very nice though!!!

hiya everyone, heikel, i would have a quiet word with your consultant about the poor show with fruit for sow, maybe new members arent aware of the weekly donation, great news on the weightloss front, keep going your doing fantastic.
i feel more motivated this week after my 4.5 loss this week, determined to make this work for me, i want to be the real me again.

It's a fantastic weight loss and u should be well proud of yourself!!! Good luck wit another week of great dieting!!!

Evening everyone welcome newbies gosh we have nearly reached a thousand posts not bad!!!Hope everyone is good today , middle of the week , just think it's down hill now ready for the weekend. Hope our place isn't really an asylum as some said!!! But then it does help if you are a little bit mad.
I've good news i have been offered an allotment been waiting a few years and to be honest thought it wouldn't happen . So anyone got one? Also all tips welcome. luv taff

Have been ok till this afternoon, then it all went a bit pear shaped, raided the kids lunchbox chocs. Feel bad, but will have to start fresh in the morning. Does anybody else have problems midweek?

Have been ok till this afternoon, then it all went a bit pear shaped, raided the kids lunchbox chocs. Feel bad, but will have to start fresh in the morning. Does anybody else have problems midweek?

Ive been feeling like this all day too but kids had ate all their chocolates!! :sigh: Sometimes I think its just an impulse thing and once eaten is always regretted but definitately not worth stressing over it. Forget about it and start fresh now we've all done it!!!!;)

1000 posts is very impressive!!

I don't have an allotment but I have a wee plot on my croft. it works up quite a sweat when out there

Welshtigger said:
Just been to wi, and bear in mind I normally wi at 9am, I lost 5lbs so really chuffed :)

That's fantastic!!! Well done welshtigger

hey guys, dont know whats gone wrong, only lost 1lb this week and stuck 100%, and I mean 100%, this is only week three, is there something wrong with me, feel like I lost all the water and now things are stopping, felt like crying in the meeting tonight, I had the smallest loss but the most to loose and one of the newest there. Anyone else had this happen?

Hello Katoof, sorry that you disappointed - but it's still a loss, thats good! Am not much of help as I just started few days ago but still wanted to send you a pad on the shoulder and a hug. Am sure the weight loss will pick up soon, just stick to the plan. Slow and steady is best. I think we'll all have (or have had) those weeks. Time of the month, not enough water to drink, ... hundreds of reasons. Am sure you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Katoof don't let it get you down!! I've been feeling crap all day coz I peeked on the wii and i'd put on like 4lb!! I was so annoyed i'd really stuck to it too!!! I've been doing loadsa exercise and knew i'd gain weight but lose mass but it's still disheartening!! so I ate like a pig tonight!! naughty things too and it's my weigh in tomo!! : ( i'm going to force myself to go though!! You've had a loss hon it's in the right direction!!

Sorry can't remember who asked what exercises I did!! Getting way behind on the posts tonights the first night i've been in!! felt to sick after eating crap to go and do any exercise!!grrr!! I do aquafit about 3 times a week it's fantastic it supports you so doesn't hurt as much and ya can do it at your own pace ( apart from one women's group!! lol) I do boxercise too and belly dancing and zumba if I can get a place!! I try to swim too if I get time and go on the wii fit!! i've been trying to do at least an hour a day but last week missed out on a few coz I was sick and today not done a thing!! tut tut!!! how's everyone feeling tonight?? I know it's silly but i'm really dreading tomo!! : "" (

Mwah Maz Xxx

Morning Guys,

Madmazy dont beat yourself up but remember the Wii is not always right so too be honest i would ignore it and see what happens in WI :) Good Luck

Well Done welshtigger :)

What is everybody having for dinner tonight?? I'm a bit stuck got some chicken so ideas would be welcome :)

Good Luck to Thursday weigh In's!

:)

Morning everyone!!! I'm on abit of a high!! Weigh in was this morning and I'm down. 4 lbs, so I've lost my first stone!!! Can't believe it!!!!
I did a sneaky look on mon and I was up two so watevers happened between then and now!! But I'm delighted!!!

Morning all. Last night was tough to get through at poker with all the temptations around, but I had a couple of those 47p fruit bags from Tesco which helped. But I need some advice from you good people. I need savoury ideas that I can take along with me. It doesnt need to be syn free as I can cater Wednesdays syns around whatever I am taking, but I need some ideas of the savoury variety.

Tonights tea is potato, bacon and leek soup, a family favourite even before SW.

Recipe
1 slow cooker
1 blender
1 pack cooking bacon (fat trimmed off)
1 leek
3-4 good sized potatoes
Water
Herbs

Trim the bacon and cut larger sizes into smaller chunks. Cooking bacon is better than sliced bacon for this recipe as you still want some chunkiness. Cut potatoes into small pieces. Slice leek.
Throw everything in the slow cooker and add water to just under the top of the ingredients. Add herbs to your preference and stir in.
Cook for 4 hours on high (8 hours on low)
Once cooked remove approx 1/3 to 1/2 of the cooked food leaving leaving the rest in the slow cooker. Using the blender in the slow cooker blitz absolutely everything until you get a thick smooth texture. Then add the removed food back, distribute evenly, then serve and enjoy.
You can also add black pepper to taste if you want.
EE Syns = 0

I always tend to make more than we need of the above recipe and then when its cooled after tea its spooned into freezer bags and frozen in lunch sized portions. Great for if you are stuck for an idea for lunch and you have bags and bags of stuff in the freezer. We also do the same with stews and broths etc.

Back