Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Wow Bugsy, a stone in 3 weeks is AMAZING!!!! I lost another 2 and half this week so thats 11.5 in 2 weeks!! How amazing is this 'way of eating'!!!

I have been really busy lately but love reading and keeping up with what you are all up to - you are all a massive inspiration!!

Morning everyone!!! I'm on abit of a high!! Weigh in was this morning and I'm down. 4 lbs, so I've lost my first stone!!! Can't believe it!!!!
I did a sneaky look on mon and I was up two so watevers happened between then and now!! But I'm delighted!!!

Well done! You've been losing a fair bit week to week haven't you? Very impressive. Do you keep a food diary on here Bugsy?

I weighed this morning lost 3lb. I'm going out on Saturday and I'm really concerned about it just messing everything up. I feel like not going out at all. I've reached my first stone lost today. Which is great but for some reason I feel quite fed up with it all :(. I ordered the Davina DVD yesterday so hopefully it will arrive for me to do some next week.

Taff - don't weigh on the wii chick, it is notoriously inaccurate and remember all the fantastic exercise you are doing will mean you are losing the inches and becoming more fit.

Hiekel what about making some syn free dips and taking a variety of veggie crudities? Or some wedges of SW quiche? I'll have a think about it and try and think of more ideas.

Hiekel what about making some syn free dips and taking a variety of veggie crudities? Or some wedges of SW quiche? I'll have a think about it and try and think of more ideas.

Trouble is I kinda feel like Im losing out, which I know is not supposed to be the case with SW, so I was wondering along the lines of low syn crisps, those types of snacks, so that at least once per week I can eat something, not to the extent that I used to, where I dont feel like Im missing out while all around me at the game are eating sweets, choc muffins, pringles etc

Morning everyone!!! I'm on abit of a high!! Weigh in was this morning and I'm down. 4 lbs, so I've lost my first stone!!! Can't believe it!!!!
I did a sneaky look on mon and I was up two so watevers happened between then and now!! But I'm delighted!!!
Bugsy well done thats brilliant but I'm very disappointed in you.......where are your half stone and stone stickys???LOL you worked so hard for them get them on your signature girl!!!:D

Thanks for the info on that thread. Had a good read of it and would love the idea of the crisps with BBQ seasoning on them. There is some confusion though as to whether they are syned or not. Ive sent a message to my group advisor to see what she says.
I dont mind if they are syned as I can work the days food to suit the syns for the poker game, but I need to know before hand for planning.

Trouble is I kinda feel like Im losing out, which I know is not supposed to be the case with SW, so I was wondering along the lines of low syn crisps, those types of snacks, so that at least once per week I can eat something, not to the extent that I used to, where I dont feel like Im missing out while all around me at the game are eating sweets, choc muffins, pringles etc

Quavors (not sure if I've spelt that correctly!) are pretty low in syns I think or the Asda equivalent. Or snack-a-jacks, I like the sweet chilli ones. You could try making those SW crisps although they are technically cinsidered 'food abuse'. Have you looked at the back of your book for some low syn ideas. I have a tin with kit-kats and single finger timeouts and Drifter they are 4 - 5.5 syns each. I think in that kind of situation it IS going to be difficult.

just looking at my low syn snacks book:

baked crisps 25g bag 5 syns
french fries 19g bag 4 syns 22g bag 4.5 syns
quavers 17g bag 4.5syn
square crisps 22g bag 5 syn
tesco value choc chip cookies 2.5 syns each
tesco light choices carrot and orange slices 4.5syns each
mini jaffa cakes 1 syn each

any use?

Back