Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

yuck. rubbish couple of days :-(

woo bugsy well done that's fantastic!! and RRH wooo on your second sticker that's amazing!! you guys must be so proud!! welcome to Debby!!! mwah Maz Xxx

yuck. rubbish couple of days :-(

Hope you have a fabulous couple of days now to make up for your previous yuckiness. It is definately easier to "diet" when things are going well so dont give up! hope you soon feeling better;)

fayhamy said:
Bugsy well done thats brilliant but I'm very disappointed in you.......where are your half stone and stone stickys???LOL you worked so hard for them get them on your signature girl!!!:D

I don't know wat they are?!

I don't know wat they are?!

The slimming world awards you can put on your signature. You can click on mine or anybody's (I'm not fussy!) and then copy and paste them onto your signature under the edit signature function on your user cp... is this as clear as mud? Theres a sticky on the forum which explains this clearly...obviously not like me!

Will try that, thanks a million , I use this forum in my iPhone so sometimes it's hard to see things. I'll have to go on that site!!!

Yeah you've gotta have ur stickers on hon ekkk sitting in the car about to go to sw ekkk x x

Well done everyone again! Fantastic losses still and it's almost the end of January! ;)
Welcome to all the new members :D this is a fab group and everyone is really supportive - ask what you want and someone is bound to have the answer or will know how to find it :D

Madmazy said:
Yeah you've gotta have ur stickers on hon ekkk sitting in the car about to go to sw ekkk x x

Good luck! Be sure to let us know how you get on!! X

Surzy said:
I have lost 16lbs - and have another 135lbs to lose!!

Which incidentally is the same amount my husband weighs .....

Well done on losing 16 lbs, a good loss, I know you have more to lose, but if you lose every week, you will get there.

Hey all yay Stayed the same wooo woo really thought I was gonna put on 3 !! wooo so happy never been so happy to stay the same lol!!!

mwah Maz Xxx

Madmazy said:
Hey all yay Stayed the same wooo woo really thought I was gonna put on 3 !! wooo so happy never been so happy to stay the same lol!!!

mwah Maz Xxx

That's great madmazy!! Well done u!!

Surzy said:
I have lost 16lbs - and have another 135lbs to lose!!

Which incidentally is the same amount my husband weighs .....

Wow well done surzy!!!! Well done

Back