Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi everyone I'm feeling really fed up today I have stuck to plan 100% and have somehow managed to gain half a photo :( my consultant said its because I've been exercising more so my body will take time to adjust still feel sad though :( also this morning I fainted and feel really yukky xxx

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Hi everyone I'm feeling really fed up today I have stuck to plan 100% and have somehow managed to gain half a photo :( my consultant said its because I've been exercising more so my body will take time to adjust still feel sad though :( also this morning I fainted and feel really yukky xxx

Oh no no wonder u feel rotten!! Ur really not having a good day!! Why u think u fainted!!!

Aaliyah27 said:
afternoon gang. hope everyone is doin good today

Are we thinking of aiming for 8lbs loss in Feb?

I suppose so!!! I'd say the next 8 will be an awful lot harder to lose then the last. Was actually saying it to madtaff yesterday!! Can't believe though our first month is nearly over!!!0

Katie, please don't be despondent. The same thing happened to me earlier this week, but I have now bounced back with a 2lb loss. I have been exercising as well, and I don't think I had been drinking enough water, but apart from that I had done everything right. Sometimes it depends on our body cycles.

You didn't gain all the weight overnight, and you also lose it in spurts sometimes. Don't worry about it, and look forward to some weight loss in the next week or two. In the meantime, keep to plan and keep up the good work. You will be rewarded. I'm sending you some good vibes for weight loss across the ether. :vibes:

Julie

Yep, I'll join you. Fingers xed.

Congrats to everybody on their loss so far. And good luck for the next month! Can't believe January is almost over...

Aaliyah27 said:

Yep, I'll go for 8 lbs too.

hi all im linda iv also got 8-9 stone to lose :cry:. im doing the plan at home with hubby he has 2st to lose.
We are renewing our wedding vows in july after 10 years of marriage and 20 years together.Im hoping to lose 4-5 st by then and be a slimmer me for our wedding.iv done sw before and lost over 4st then my mum past away and iv put it all back on.
im already going to the gym :) but having problems with my back at the moment so restricted from upper body workouts :(.we started back on the plan on monday and its going really well.this looks like a great group for support.heres to a good weigh in on monday :)

Hiekel Essterol said:
Can I join in the Feb challenge? (even if I secretly hope for an 8lb loss on Feb 1)

That'd be a serious weight loss wouldn't it!!! Hope ur successful!!!

Welcome Linda... great reason to succeed.

I am up for an 8lb February (hopefully will get 4.5 lb off on Tuesday to seal 8lb for January) I started late and * week. Good luck to all

xx

Oh that's horrible. I wonder why you fainted? I hope you aren't doing too much? I agree with Julie, this could just be a blip or some water retention. Doesn't really stop you feeling blah about it though. Here's hoping you get a great loss next week. Big hugs to you my dear x

hi all im linda iv also got 8-9 stone to lose :cry:. im doing the plan at home with hubby he has 2st to lose.
We are renewing our wedding vows in july after 10 years of marriage and 20 years together.Im hoping to lose 4-5 st by then and be a slimmer me for our wedding.iv done sw before and lost over 4st then my mum past away and iv put it all back on.
im already going to the gym :) but having problems with my back at the moment so restricted from upper body workouts :(.we started back on the plan on monday and its going really well.this looks like a great group for support.heres to a good weigh in on monday :)

Welcome Linda - lots of luck to you :D

Hi all, I'm Laura and I'm also looking to loose about 8 stone in weight. I started SW on Tuesday. I'm doing it myself at home rather than go to the classes as I have a toddler so therefore I've snagged my ex-mother-in-law's books etc for a week or so. I'm really hoping that this is a diet that I'm going to lose a lot of weight with as previous diets haven't ever worked for me and I've tried pretty much all of them out there and have been under dieticians on and off for the past 15 years. The most I've ever lost is a stone but because I've never eaten properly, opting to eat once a day, as soon as I've gone it alone again I've fallen back into the old routine so I actually feel like a right little piggy at the minute eating three meals a day plus tons of fruit and yogurts. I've got PCSO so I'm hoping that the SW plans will help me lose the weight I need to so I can control the symptoms. Fingers crossed and good luck to all x

Just wondering ?? Who keeps a daily food diary and who try's to just keep track in their head ??

And do you think it makes any difference to your weight loss?? X

Question for the greater minds. If 100g is free is 1KG free. The offending item is Tesco Lighter Choices Vegetarian Fat Free Natural Bio Yogurt. Its not to eat all at once but to go in a Bacon and Leek soup to thicken it up just a bit, so would be eaten across maybe 10 servings.

Back