Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Well done Rachel silver!!! Good on ya!!! Crosstrainer has always been an enemy of mine too, so 20 minutes is fantastic

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed i have lost the 2lb i pledged. im hoping for more but dont think i will get it, went out on friday for my birthday and didnt watch what i ate. But who knows, will let you know tomorrow afternoon how i get on.

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed i have lost the 2lb i pledged. im hoping for more but dont think i will get it, went out on friday for my birthday and didnt watch what i ate. But who knows, will let you know tomorrow afternoon how i get on.
I am sure you will do fine and it was your birthday ... happy birthday

Well done Silver too I would be dead if i did 20 mins on a cross trainer!

Last edited:
Picklepud said:
I am sure you will do fine and it was your birthday ... happy birthday

Well done Silver too I would be dead if i did 20 mins on a cross trainer!

Thanks picklepud, I should really be happy with whatever I lose, perhaps I'm expecting too much of myself.

i have about 9 stone to lose :(
seems soo much lol

i know it seems lots i have even more to lose than that but we can do it especially with the help we can get on here and the sw eating plan its real food and plenty of it, we just have to take it one day at a time. What are you planning to eat today?

i know it seems lots i have even more to lose than that but we can do it especially with the help we can get on here and the sw eating plan its real food and plenty of it, we just have to take it one day at a time. What are you planning to eat today?

Today i had a poached egg and tomato for my breakfast.
Had a fromage frais ( 1syn) and 2 pieces of fruit for my dinner.
For my tea im having a chicken breast and some carrots and a yorkjshire pudding with an oxo cube

For my tea im having a chicken breast and some carrots and a yorkjshire pudding with an oxo cube

Whatever you do dont leave yourself feeling hungry. Thats not the point of SW. Ask lots of questions, there is plenty of help on here.

Hiya I agree with the other comments this is I am assuming a red day?

its not very much at all there are no HEA or HEB's in there? if you followed ee you would be able to have potatoes with your evening meal and make it a real roast ;) for example?

I know that with alot to loose we think that the less we eat the better but that doesnt have to be the way with SW, I am not preaching just want us both to do well:D

Hiya I agree with the other comments this is I am assuming a red day?

its not very much at all there are no HEA or HEB's in there? if you followed ee you would be able to have potatoes with your evening meal and make it a real roast ;) for example?

I know that with alot to loose we think that the less we eat the better but that doesnt have to be the way with SW, I am not preaching just want us both to do well:D

My HEA is 350ml of skimmed milk, forgot to put that lol. No not had my HEB yet thinking maybe some toast later lol.
I dont quite understand the EE, the Red was the only one i could get my head around

:cool: Cool, that sounds a bit better :p

I have had an ee day

b - finn crisp HEB with cottage cheese
l - home made brindal bhaji (aubergine curry) was experimenting and had to use my aubergines up
T - home made mousakka, sprouts
HEA was some cheese on top of mousakka

going to have some frozen fruit later still frozen love it takes me ages to eat.

Hope everyone has had a good day :D

Hiya yes you only have one hea and heb but you can mix both red and green plans and then you have to have 1/3 of your plate as a super speed food which is most of your vegies or fruit, when it first started i didnt do it as i couldn't belive it could work but this time around!! I have been doing it every day near enough and finding it great. During the week I have cereal and milk that are my a and b and then just free food for the rest of the day I drink my coffee black.

The red and green plans are great too but you can have 2 HEA'S and HEB'S so you should try to use them

Right i get ya, im doing the red today.
So my alpen light can by my HEB, milk = HEA. And then i can still have another one of each??

Am i right in thinking that you choose one HEA and one HEB??

Yes thats right, one of each A & B. PLenty of free and superfree foods and dont forget the syned foods. Its important to still have some of them as
  1. It helps the whole weight loss process
  2. It stops you feeling like you are missing out

For example my syns today are
  • 2 extra pieces of bread for breakfast sanwhiches
  • some mint sauce ( only till I buy the syn free stuff)
  • a 2 finger kit kat

hi all its been a really good week and first weigh in is 2morrow for me and hubby.its also his birthday tomorrow so gonna cook really nice meal (SW) not sure what yet though lol. also got to think what to have for pud any1 one got any low syn ideas please thanks in advance :)

Back