Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I'm doing extra easy. Had grilled bacon poached egg baked beans grilled tomato and some mushrooms for breakfast. Oops yosushi for lunch ( have to work that out). And syn free home made colsaw with quark in a wholemeal pitta on homemade kebab. Pitta heb and fresh Mellon to finish off. Put a little too much garlic in the colsaw. And work tomorrow oh dear.

Hello everyone. I was out last night (as planned) and went way off plan (which I knew would happen). I had a lovely time and it is a very rare thing that OH and I go out with friends so I don't regret it. I kept my syns low-ish last week knowing I was going out; from under 5 to 5-6 mostly and I'll probably keep doing that until weigh in (Thurs). I'm just wondering whether to keep them to under 5 or leave them around the 5 mark just to balance the syn-o-rama that was Saturday night?

On the plus side I went straight back on to plan today depsite not being at home until now and despite the hangover which would usually mean eating crap.

Hope you are all well. x

Morning! Another flipping STS for me :cry: what's all that about then - I am seriously NOT impressed (although I did go out for a meal on Sat)!
RRR - I do my syns weekly anyway and I know many people will say draw a line under it and start again ;) but I think I'd be tempted to try stay under 5 if I could :)

ChicaConCurvas said:
Morning! Another flipping STS for me :cry: what's all that about then - I am seriously NOT impressed (although I did go out for a meal on Sat)!
RRR - I do my syns weekly anyway and I know many people will say draw a line under it and start again ;) but I think I'd be tempted to try stay under 5 if I could :)

Oh no chicaconcurvas , that's very disappointing, no matter wat the reason is it's very hard to step on them scales and see no change!!! Would u consider changing ur weigh in day to later in the week, ur very hard on urself weighing urself on a monday morning!!! Most of the nice things happen at the weekend, and it's where I go off the plan , so that's why I picked thurs for my weigh in!!! Gives plenty of time to recover!!!!

morning all well first weigh in this morning and 4.5lbs off:happy036:
hubbys birthday today so tonight were having prawn cocktail followed by chicken chassuer and big fresh fruit salad for afters so keeping syns low :) (hubby also lost 3lbs)
i prefer to weigh in on mondays as i find this helps me stay on track over the weekend :)
hope everyone has a good week
linda

Weigh in this morning, I lost 2lb, so 5lb in total. Really pleased, hope for 2lb again next week then that's my half a stone.

Well done to all who lost this week, good luck to those that haven't weighed in yet.

im confused about hex now???? i do red and green days and always belived it it was 3 hex so as an example

1hea
2heb
or
1heb
2hea?

i mean i know the synns is 15 a day when i started years back its was 10 a day???? im kinds confused now

hi i was doing it 2 years ago and now back on it it was always 2 a choice and 2 b choice

iv also noticed some food we had then were syn free but are now syned so im not happy !:confused:

lol thats so funny but someone else mentioned certain ammoutns of hex on green and red days could you clarify pls? omg that so funny mind you i was doing it that way and still lost 4 and half even tho i put it back on now lol

evening

I think its 2 HEB and either 1 or 2 HEA if you do either red or green days but if you do extra easy you can only have one of each. And i know that people seem to say 15 syns but i think it should be between 5 and 15 so we are told to do 10 - hope this helps!

I am having a EE day again today

42g weetabix crunch thing (cant remember) but that is correct for 1 HEB and HEA

lunch was left over pasta and meatballs with large salad

Snacks muller light, pear, apple, banana

tea was sliced pork with chips and egg and aubergine curry (it needed using up) tomato and mushrooms

I know i have eaten loads today but all free or ss so that should be ok?

Weigh in tomorrow!! fingers crossed for a loss.

Have a good evening all :D

Picklepud said:
evening

I think its 2 HEB and either 1 or 2 HEA if you do either red or green days but if you do extra easy you can only have one of each. And i know that people seem to say 15 syns but i think it should be between 5 and 15 so we are told to do 10 - hope this helps!

I am having a EE day again today

42g weetabix crunch thing (cant remember) but that is correct for 1 HEB and HEA

lunch was left over pasta and meatballs with large salad

Snacks muller light, pear, apple, banana

tea was sliced pork with chips and egg and aubergine curry (it needed using up) tomato and mushrooms

I know i have eaten loads today but all free or ss so that should be ok?

Weigh in tomorrow!! fingers crossed for a loss.

Have a good evening all :D

Good luck for tomorrow.

Thank you pickle :D. Im really raring to go as also i have decided this will be the very LAST timei EVER have to loose weight and intend to dispose of my cloths as they get to large >:)

that is a great idea, are you going to a class or doing it by yourself....what days are you thinking of following?

Back