Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I am the same and need a class to go to I go on a Tuesday so tomorrow is week 3 ... I have done everydiet known to man and love slimming world it really does work just need to keep the motivation going that is why this site is great for me keeps me from raiding the kitchen!

Well done on some great losses... WI tonight so will update later...

Floppybunny (or anyone else) can I please have the Syn free coleslaw recipe

xx

hi everyone, woah not been on here for a couple of days and had loads of pages to read!! lol Well Done to everyone for their weigh ins. i lost 2lbs this week so only managed to lose 6.5lbs for January challenge but im defo up for the Feb challenge of 8lbs.

Still having fun and enjoying the food and now i have started Zumba classes. Went last night for the first time and it was GREAT! so much fun i didnt even feel like i was working out. Our instructor was so funny, just imagine a tall, skinny african woman shaking her botty everywhere lol. If you havent tried it go cause its so funny :)

Goals:By 5th March : Lose 9lbs (14st 8lbs)
By 29th April : Lose 14lbs (13st 8lbs)

I'm a bit confused, haven't eaten anywhere near what I do, but I don't feel the slightest big hungry. Do you think it would hurt if I don't eat much, cos I know the secret to losing weight on slimming world is eating plenty (of the right things). Have had a bit of a head cold, but starting to feel a bit better now. Could that. Be affecting my appetite?

I'm a bit confused, haven't eaten anywhere near what I do, but I don't feel the slightest big hungry. Do you think it would hurt if I don't eat much, cos I know the secret to losing weight on slimming world is eating plenty (of the right things). Have had a bit of a head cold, but starting to feel a bit better now. Could that. Be affecting my appetite?

The cold could contribute, but also the fact that you are eating good satisfying foods may mean you just need less!!

The beauty of S.W. is that on those days you fancy a big meal you can :D

Congrats Sarahlou,thats a great 1st week!!!

I have jst had my 3rd weigh in and have sts, not too bothered as it could have been a gain. I had a really crappy week and to cheer myself up ended up drinking 2 bottles of red wine over the weekend and ate quite a few chocs out of the xmas tin of roses that is still lurking in the living room.

Totally back on plan yesterday though so hoping for a loss next tuesday.

Kind of gone a bit off the rails so far this week i been rele picky eating wise and I know i have blown the synns and binged a little last night. rele struggling this week i keep trying to think that i have done well for losing 12lb in 4 weeks but something has come over me this week and kinf gotten little out of hand

not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, my losses have got smaller over my three weeks on slimming world and lost 1lb last week, cant let it slow down to STS from now on. I have tried to eat more super free (even though I am following green) and since my last weigh in I have done a step aerobics class 45mins, an aerobics class 1hr, swimming 30 mins, aqua aerobics 1 hr , fit ball 45 mins and body balance 1 hour and before weigh in I am doing 1 hr aerobics. I just pray I loose this week as I have worked so hard this week and have stuck to plan yet again. Does anyone here have any tips what they have done to re speed up losss?

Welcome all the newbies, congratulations to all that have lost. To thoses that have sts don't beet yourselves up, just turn around tomorrow is another day. It will happen. Just not today.

I have managed another 3lbs loss this week so thats a total of 9 1/2 lbs so far, not a big loss but i managed the 8lb goal that we set for this month. plus 1lb. :D I have done quite a bit of exercise this last couple of days, cycling, walking swimming and the gym today so feeling good. Well good luck tomorrow for the weigh in. luv taff xx

S7.jpg

madtaff said:
Welcome all the newbies, congratulations to all that have lost. To thoses that have sts don't beet yourselves up, just turn around tomorrow is another day. It will happen. Just not today.

I have managed another 3lbs loss this week so thats a total of 9 1/2 lbs so far, not a big loss but i managed the 8lb goal that we set for this month. plus 1lb. :D I have done quite a bit of exercise this last couple of days, cycling, walking swimming and the gym today so feeling good. Well good luck tomorrow for the weigh in. luv taff xx

Well done madtaff that's fantastic delighted for u!!! Well done!!

Back