Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Ladies and gents!!!

Sorry for being awol.

So, last tuesday (my first weigh in after glasgow) and i put on a mammoth 8.5lbs (i bought homemade fudge, tut).

So tonight i weighed in and lost........ 7.5lbs. So that's brings me to a 9.5lbs loss in 4 weeks, still happy but i've learnt from my mistakes for sure, i know i could have been celebrating my 1st award if i hadn't have messed up.

Hope you are all well, just about to read through what i've missed.

I hope everyone is well xx

Evening all, third weigh in today and I lost 3lb !!! so I have got my stone award in 3 weeks i really can't belive it I have been 100% and at the moment am in the zone:cool: Lets hope it lasts.

Well done to all the losers! and I am sure those who have stayed the same will show next week

I have thought about zumba as everyone seems to talk about it but think I might be too big to do it?

Congrats Picklepud!! Great Loss :)

And all sizes go zumba, my sis and mum go and they are size 26 and 22 respectively and love it. Ignore the yummy mummies in their designer leotards and have fun grooving to the beats lol

And all sizes go zumba, my sis and mum go and they are size 26 and 22 respectively and love it. Ignore the yummy mummies in their designer leotards and have fun grooving to the beats lol

I think I might look out for a class I know some people from my class go so might bring it up didnt stay tonight as had to take DD somewhere. It does sound like fun I have to say

Well 3.5lb off this week.... got my 1/2 stone award, sotw and won the raffle... not too shabby. looking to lose 10lb in February so 6.5lb to go. We are having a taster session next week too. Think I will make the Thai bites, what do others take?

xx

wi tonight, sts, not sure why as have been on plan all week, even counted my vodkas in my syns at the weekend, hoping it will show next week x good luck everyone on wi's this week x

BigBlackBird said:
Are we counting today's losses in Feb, as essentially the week started in January, am i being fussy? lol

I'm weighing in on thurs and I'm definitely counting it as a feb weigh in!! Might aswell!!!
Well done to all the loses today!! Ur all doin brilliantly!!! X

Third weigh in tonight and another 3.5lbs gone!! Amazing!! Thats 15lbs in three weeks.

I had a feeling that last week I hadnt eaten enough syns or stuck to my 1/3 superfree so was overjoyed at a 2.5lb loss, but decided to have at least 5 syns a day and stick religiously to the 1/3rd superfree this week as I want to stay focused to get this weight off asap and was rewarded with 3.5lbs, which I think is massive for week 3!!!

Last edited:
LessofLou said:
Third weigh in tonight and another 3.5lbs gone!! Amazing!! Thats 15lbs in three weeks.

I had a feeling that last week I hadnt eaten enough syns or stuck to my 1/3 superfree so was overjoyed at a 2.5lb loss, but decided to have at least 5 syns a day and stick religiously to the 1/3rd superfree this week as I want to stay focused to get this weight off asap and was rewarded with 3.5lbs, which I think is massive for week 3!!!

Good on ya less of Lou!! Well done!!! Great achievement, that'll keep u nice and motivated for the next week

Thanks Bugsy!! You have had a pretty impressive 3 weeks yourself!!!

Is there a February weight challenge in place for us all yet?

LessofLou said:
Thanks Bugsy!! You have had a pretty impressive 3 weeks yourself!!!

Is there a February weight challenge in place for us all yet?

Yeah I think 8 lbs again!! But I think I'm goin to count thurs as part of feb!! Or maybe not if it's a bad one!! Poxy * week this week!!!

Congrats Picklepud!! Great Loss :)

HEHEHEEHEHHEHEHE, i loved the *ignore the yummy mummies* bit. I get that from exercise classes at times(and i am a mummy) though alas i try not to take myself to seriously atm and just have fun :D

Hi all, my first attempt at this post disappeared saying something about a token expiring, what ever that is all about. Been off forum for a couple of days sorting some stuff out, but want to say congratulations to all who have lost, and good luck to all those still to weigh in (you just cant tell I havent read the last 5 pages can you :D )

Weighed in yesterday at class and was delighted with a 6.5lb drop in weight (loss sounds so negative). After last weeks disappointing 4.5lb I was expecting around the same, so to get a full 2lb more was fantastic. To be honest this is the first week since I started where I have been happy with the weigh in. I didnt really misbehave over the week even though it was my and my wifes birthday on Sunday, in fact I didnt even touch some of the birthday cake that was bought for my wife. I decided that at this point in time the weigh in was more important to me than the cake was, so I went with it and got a result I was happy with. My consultant has joked that its not xlb per week with me, its an award per week. This weeks awards were the 1 stone sticker and my 2nd straight SOW. There was lots of fruit this week including stuff I have never tried before. I have always played safe wtih the stuff I know like apples, bananas, grapes and oranges. It would have been nice to get the extra 1lb and have a 1 1/2 stone drop in January, but its ok, I will get that 1lb, and another award :D next week.

When I came home from weigh in though I went kinda off plan, ok I went SERIOUSLY off plan. I had a chippy tea and a bottle of cider. Im guessing there were more syns in there than I am supposed to have in a week!!!! Im not even going to bother trying to calculate it all. Dont know why I did it, I just felt I needed to get it out of my system.

This morning I am right back on track though with my usual weekday SW HEA/HEB breakfast so all is good for me. I just know I have some serious stuff to work off this week. Going to get on the Wii today and get some stuff going. I find The Biggest Loser program is great for getting a sweat going so that will be it.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Back