Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

21lb in 4 weeks... fantastic fayhamy

Afternoon All, and woah woah woah to all the weight losers this week. Im having a good week so far, just finished my lunch which was left over Sausage Cass from dinner last dinner.

Brought some Alpen Bars yesterday so gonna have them for my HeB - cant wait. Im so sad i get dead excited about trying new foods when i realise i dont have to count them as syns lol!!

How is everyone doing today?

Tucking into a yummy jacket spud with big salad and cottage cheese (with sneaky garlic and herbs stirred in!)
Have made a big batch of meatballs this morning from the recipe in this months magazine - they smell gorgeous - can't wait to have them tomorrow!!
Also have chicken marinading in the fridge for tikka kebabs and rice tonight :D

Surzy said:
Tucking into a yummy jacket spud with big salad and cottage cheese (with sneaky garlic and herbs stirred in!)
Have made a big batch of meatballs this morning from the recipe in this months magazine - they smell gorgeous - can't wait to have them tomorrow!!
Also have chicken marinading in the fridge for tikka kebabs and rice tonight :D

God that's organisation for ya!!! Here eating a mugshot!! Shopping bein delivered tomorrow!!

Hi all, mind if I join you lot, sounds like I could get some good inspiration from you all. I've got about 6.5 stone to lose, hopefully before December when I hit my 50th birthday. Want to be fab & 50 not fat & 50.

Hi all, mind if I join you lot, sounds like I could get some good inspiration from you all. I've got about 6.5 stone to lose, hopefully before December when I hit my 50th birthday. Want to be fab & 50 not fat & 50.

Sounds like a good plan!!!;)

Really proud of my self yesterday :)
All week iv been fancying something naughty..and yesterday i bought some chips ( not good i know ), well i ate 2 threw them in the bin and had poached egg and tomato instead :)

Was real proud lol, felt really deprived that i couldnt have them and when i did they didnt appeal to me at all. Glad its out my system though. Apart from that i stuck to the plan yesterday and made some home made burgers...was delicious

:wow::wow::wow: there are some seriously brilliant losses this week - well done to you all :D
I've been rushed off my feet at work and living from the freezer but staying on plan so hopefully I'll get past the STSs and have a loss next week :sigh:

Have done atrociously today!! Am not weighing in tomorrow but intend on gettin back on the band wagon tomorrow!! Even had mickle d's today,!!!!

Have done atrociously today!! Am not weighing in tomorrow but intend on gettin back on the band wagon tomorrow!! Even had mickle d's today,!!!!

Hiya why are you not weighing in ? it might be worth still doing it and then you know how good you have done next week ;)

Coz I'm staying in my mams, so not my scales , have * week, and goin to wait until next week, just goin to put a line through today's weigh in and start again!! And hopefully get the eight pounds lost for feb!!

I would definitely still weigh in Bugsy, you will have to pay back fees next week anyway wont you, and the damage may not be as big as you fear........

Remember this is not a diet its a way of eating so its what you do the majority of the time thats important!!! In the grand scheme of things one day where you ate what you fancied is no biggie!!

Back