Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

May I join you all. I have several stone to lose. I had a baby a few months ago and went overboard and regained most of what I had originally lost. I am doing it at home for next few weeks just so I get into swing of it again.
Everyone is doing fab here with great losses welldone all.

Chelle82 said:
Afternoon All, and woah woah woah to all the weight losers this week. Im having a good week so far, just finished my lunch which was left over Sausage Cass from dinner last dinner.

Brought some Alpen Bars yesterday so gonna have them for my HeB - cant wait. Im so sad i get dead excited about trying new foods when i realise i dont have to count them as syns lol!!

How is everyone doing today?

Are they the Alpen LIGHT bars tho? Cos the normal ones are high in syns! It's only the light ones that u get 2 as a B choice :)

Welcome Parisbeach.

Evening everyone . Well hope everyone is ok. I've been doing ok last few days lots of exercise even had to ride my bike to school today as my car packed up!! Typical so was running late allday. Never mind the exercise has done me good. Mind you so busy today didn't eat untill 6.30 and then only had cerals so probably not very good. looking for some nice soup recipes with lentils if anyone hs any would be very greatful. Well keep up the good work everyone. good night.

Hi mad taff... I make a few lentil soups
basic lentil- ham stock cubes (4), 3 leeks, carrots and lentils (if you are in a hurry frozen leeks & carrots work well)
Spicy lentil- as above with spice of your choice (chilli, curry powder, cumin, coriander)
Moroccan lentil- Lentils, chickpeas, chicken stock & Onions- add some garlic, cumin, coriander & lemon juice.
Lentil & Tomato- Lentils, onions, stock & chopped tomatoes with basil or oregano
Turkish lentil soup (or Bride's soup)- lentils, onions, paprika, bulgur wheat, cayenne pepper, chopped tomato & mint

xx

Hey everyone. Just checking in.
A massive congratulations to all of you! Keep it up :)

I have been staying on plan 100% and feel so good for it!
Although my skin is driving me nuts!
I get weighed in this evening so I'll be sure to let you guys know.
Have a wonderful day xxx

Hey everyone. Just checking in.
A massive congratulations to all of you! Keep it up :)

I have been staying on plan 100% and feel so good for it!
Although my skin is driving me nuts!
I get weighed in this evening so I'll be sure to let you guys know.
Have a wonderful day xxx

Good luck for tonigts weigh in!

Are they the Alpen LIGHT bars tho? Cos the normal ones are high in syns! It's only the light ones that u get 2 as a B choice :)

Hi Welshtigger, yes sorry should have said they were the LIGHT bars and they were gorgeous.

Thanks for taking note :)

good luck Anna Vixen for tonight and anybody else who has weigh in's on thrusday. I hoping for 4lbs this week to get in to the next stone mark. Dont weigh in until Sat morning so will let you all know

:)

Good luck with the weigh ins today.

Had a good day yesterday to make up for Tuesday nights little excursion into food hell.
It was poker night last night, and as Ive said before poker night is my temptation night, but I went with a plan and did well. I took a box with chopped chicken breast, lettuce and ASDA GFY Italian dressing. The whole thing was free (was extremely surprised at the dressing being free) and bloody delicious. And I took along some sugar free polos, 1/2 the pack so 2 syns. Not bad, Im happy with that. And didnt feel the urge to even look at the various hi-cal fayre that was all over the place. So I have conquered my poker night temptations I think. Very happy with that.
The rest of yesterday was similarly very low syn, I think 1 syn all day. So everything is back on track after Tuesday night.

Today is my daughters birthday, she has become a teenager. Quite scary really as it feels like yesterday she was only 3. Where the hell has the time gone!!! There will of course be cake tonight, however I was able to resist on my and my wifes birthday on Sunday, so resistance tonight should be pretty easy.

Breakfast was bacon and egg on toast. Still feels weird having that and it not being an issue :D Oh well.

Have a great day everyone. Will be updating my blog later with a couple of posts. Feel free to read and comment on them.

Hi all....sorry been AWOL....ekkk had a bit of a mad week!!

Really hurt my shoulder and can hardly move it without being in agony even breathing hurts!! grrrr!! so have no done a single bit of exercise!! To top it all off ate really bad!! I was making some good choices but there was a couple of nights out when I started off good then ended up bad and now I know I would have put so much on so I don't know if I can face going tonight I think i'll just go be even worse if I see the gain on their scales!! So may just shrug it all off and start again afresh tomo and hopefully shoulder will be better for the weekend!!

Not managed to read through it all boy you've all been busy!! but good luck to all weigh ins today and well done to everyone who's lost!! and hello to everyone who's joined!! mwah Maz Xxxx

MadMazy, go anyway. It may not be as bad as you think, you will know what you are dealing with if you know what your weight is this week, and you are going to be paying for it anyway as a missed week. Better to know what you are up against this coming week than have no idea. You can cater your weeks food to what the scales say tonight.

hey tried to post that nearly an hour ago weird it signed me out!! lol!!! Yeah I'm still thinking I should grrr it's a horrible feeling though knowing you've put on!! n i've been really bad today thinking I wasn't going to go!! ekkk!! Well done you resisting the urge and happy birthday by the way!! wow three bdays in one week in your fam that's nuts!!! you're doing so well you must be so proud!!! x

Maz I hope you are ok :hug99: poor thing.

Congratulations to everyone who has lost weight this week, you are all doing so well. I do need to go back and read carefully to comment individually but I recall Hiekel that you had a good loss, well done. An even bigger well done for doing so well on poker night. I'm very impressed. Happy birthday to your daughter, I can't imagine mine being teenagers (well actually I can after this morning's stroppiness) I want them to stay little :cry:

I have had a weighing in disaster this morning, you can read the full thing on my food diary but the short version is that the scales have broken and although I have weighed it is on a different set of scales and can't be an accurate reflection of loss/gain. :(

Good luck to everyone weighing in today. I hope you all do well.

Thanks, yes it was 6.5lbs this week. The first week I have been happy with my weigh in.

3 birthdays in kinda stressing, though it does mean I never have to worry about forgetting the wifes birthday :D, and our daughter was actually due on our birthday, think she was just a little too comfortable in there haha.

Im happy that I have poker night sorted as that was the place I was most likely to misbehave on a weekly basis, but its all sorted now.

MadMazy, go anyway. You will feel better knowing that beating yourself up all week not knowing whether you have put on or not.

Well done with the poker temptation HK... an inspiration to me... have a football function in 2 weeks were we all take "buffet bites" so feel your pain... planning on doing the Thai bites and falafel with home made salsa & yoghurt dips (recipes on SW website)... maybe an idea for your card nights?

Madmazy I agree, you should go... you will weigh what you weigh whether or not you go.... draw a line and move forward... it was things like that, that stopped me going to SW last year, 1 week becomes two, then three.... then back where you started....plus a bit more as we all say "starting tomorrow so have a wee treat today"... I swear if I hadn't started dieting in the first place I would be a size 10

go for it girl

good luck to all that WI today

xx

hiya everyone, warning this is a 'feeling down' post.

i got weighed this week and stayed the same, i am so unhappy, i have been so good and kept to plan. i seem to have a big loss every other week then the following week is poor, i have lost an average of 2lb a week (16lb in 8 weeks so far) which was my aim at the beginning but feel so demotivated now, i realise this is silly but its hard to fight the disappointment. :cry:
im sorry for appearing negative but i need some advice and encouragment. i have stuck to plan so far but feel like a binge and am fighting the urge. i figure fat is how i am meant to be.
the other thing that i am clinging too is my clothes, i wish i had measured myself at the beginning. i was a size 24 8 weeks ago, i am wearing 22 now and feel these are getting too big, i tried 20 trousers on adn they fit but were a tad snug, not quite ready but not far off, so, how can my clothes feel big but not show on the scales?? arggh, sorry:cry::wave_cry: x

Lare dont be disappointed. 2lb per week is a great loss, and more importantly its a steady loss. At that pace you would be at target weight in just 34 weeks.
If you need to have a binge go ahead, but do it on stuff you know is free and superfree.

I guess sometimes there are going to be weeks where we all STS, but you are seeing a difference in clothes sizes at the moment so there is a plus for you. Keep positive about that.

You have done well so far to lose 16lb, the rest will come off in time.

And if all that doesnt cheer you up a bit how about this...
(((((((((((HUGZZZZZ))))))))))))))

Hi Lare, dont be disappointed that is such good weight loss, plus you are seeing the effects in the clothes you are wearing. I've just dropped a trouser size and it felt great so im sure you would have been over the moon too. Just keep thinking how you will react when you get in to sizes, 18, 16, 14 and then 12!! I think we would all like our weight to drop off over night but it takes time.

Why dont you set yourself some goals? That helps me to keep on track :)

Hope i've cheered you up :) :) :) :)

Back