Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

1.5 off this week =
slimmer of the week
club10
bronze body magic (should of had silver but had ran out of certificates so gave me bronze for now haha!

What fantastic work well done! Do you stick your award certificates up at home or keep them in a little safe hidey hole where you can go and look at them and feel smug?:cool: and well deserved!

Ive asked this over on the Syn Values forum but does anyone know the syn value of the ASDA 14" thin & crispy garlic bread with cheese, the ones that are made at the pizza counter? There is no nutritional info on either the label or on the Asda website.

fayhamy said:
What fantastic work well done! Do you stick your award certificates up at home or keep them in a little safe hidey hole where you can go and look at them and feel smug?:cool: and well deserved!

Thanks! :) they are displayed in the kitchen on the cupboard doors :) xx

Red Riding Hood said:
Get you! :D Good work.

Surzy - massive victory throwing out the cheesecake, good job.

Thanks lovely xx

Ive asked this over on the Syn Values forum but does anyone know the syn value of the 14" thin & crispy garlic bread with cheese, the ones that are made at the pizza counter? There is no nutritional info on either the label or on the Asda website.

No idea. Have you asked at the counter? I'm sure they should have something available?

Hi everyone what lovely people you all are. There are some amazing posts on here feel so happy to just log on a read. We are a lucky bunch.
Thankyou sally cinnamon for the recipes will be having a go on the weekend. They all sound gorgeous . Well done HK for resisting the cakes thats really hard to do , fantastic that you have found syn free nibbles for your poker night. I feel i am doing ok i ma really busy in both my work life and home life and about to get busier with my new allotment that i got the key for today. I am trying to work out how to go to school(work) run a home fit exercising in and dig over an allotment oh and spend some time with my OH and family? Oh and we are about to have some major work done on our home that i will have to project manage as my OH is busier than me anyone any tips?

God i have just read this back to myself who is this woman?? LOL !!ll good luck everyone for the on coming weighings and wellcome all the new bees your all welcome and will find us a lovely welcoming bunch.
luv taff x;)
We

Oh you do sound busy.... I think the allotment is the key... try and do it with some of the family at the weekend, combining your exercise and family time at the same time...

I know how you feel about work/life balance, it is very hard at times. I try to make the most of my days off and my freezer... means that there are always meals to hand. good luck xx

well done to everyone with great losses this week, cant wait until we can all do before and after photos! xx

No happy, feel so ill, been up all night with upset stomach. Have no idea what caused it. Hope it stops soon.

1.5 off this week =
slimmer of the week
club10
bronze body magic (should of had silver but had ran out of certificates so gave me bronze for now haha!

Well Done hunni thats great :)

Morning Everyone! Hope you are all doing good. Read all the post, god we know how to talk lol!!! Its great how much we encourage each other i love readin it all. We all have our down days but we just need to shrug it off and start new the next day :)

Good Luck to all Friday weigh ins...i'll be back on at lunch to see the results :)

morning all well iv been sighned off work for 6 weeks with a back injury wich i actually did in november but have been trying to cope and not take time off.but alas my physio has told me im undoing all the work shes doing.so finally off work wich i know i need to do my health must comes first.so i can really concentrate on my healthy eating plan.this week i think has been slightly harder (week 2) but have stuck to plan.i think what makes it easier is i try to save my syns till the evening and then use them for a small bit of GB choc and a bag of french fries.

well there been some great losses this week.i weigh in on monday so hoping for a loss although * week is due so we shall see
have a great weekend everyone :)

Saunders0000 - Make sure you take care of your back, I suffer from back problems from time to time so I know where you're coming from. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

Get well soon saunders0000's i was off work a couple of weeks ago and hated it as i am a very busy person. Good idea to concentrate on healthy eating. Take care and just stay focus luv taff

i have 5st plus to lose. a very very long way but slowly i know i can do it. hopefully by christmas 2011, aiming to be around 11-12st, i will be more than pleased.
good luck to all.

Well done to the weight losses today!!
Totally back on track now, was very organised and made a sw quiche last nite for work today..
Can anyone tell me' are the kellogs fibre plus bars defo heb, there absoluetly delicious

Thabks nikki just googled it to make sure!! There just gorgeous aren't they!! Pure choc fix!!!

Back