Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Well done to the weight losses today!!
Totally back on track now, was very organised and made a sw quiche last nite for work today..
Can anyone tell me' are the kellogs fibre plus bars defo heb, there absoluetly delicious

I hope so..I have one most days!! I have even given up buying my little chocolate treats as Im more than happy to syn one of these to have with a coffee!!!!

Got a lovely card off my SW lady today congratulating me on my stone loss and advising I was Slimmer of the Week!!! ( I rarely stay to class due to shifts :-( )

WW sausages, SW chips, mushy peas and 'fried' eggs for tea!! (Ive eaten lots of fruit snacks today as I knew I wouldnt get my 1/3rd superfree in there) but it is the only meal I eat where I dont manage to squeeze it in!

I still feel rough, having an early night tonight to catch up on my sleep that I missed last night. Have only been able to stomach two slices of toast today. Hope I feel better tomorrow.

Good evening everybody! Well done to all your losses.

Am so glad it's Friday, had a busy and full week, can't wait for some quiet time and lots of sleep. Had my 4th and last course of Springboard today. Does maybe anybody do (or did) this too? It's a Women's Development Forum which my Employer offered and I was lucky to catch a vacancy. It's quite hard because it's a lot of soul-searching, your strength and weeknesses, being assertive and just trying to be positive, trust the others enough to open up. But I really enjoyed it and the other girls were brilliant, really good fun. So if anyone of you get's a chance, I can only recommend it! Sorry guys, this is for women only but as far as I know there is an equivalent for you too, don't know the name tho.

hi everyone, I am struggling today, I have eaten all my HE and had sins (i normally only have around 5 a day) but 15 today :S and still craving more, whats up with me, I cant work it out, I have been doing great and had no cravings, today I am craving everything bad!

Oh i meant to ask if anyone has any FREE treats, I am a desperate lady tonight!!!

Hi everyone ,just thought i'd pop in as have been awake for about 2 1/2 hours which was about 2.30am and i only went to bed at 11.55 .so not had much sleep. Hope everyone is ready for the weekend, is it me or does it come around so quick? I am sure you will all be good. Have a lovely weekend end and watch those syns xx Taff

I feel much better today, have had some breakfast and just made myself a cup of tea. Back on plan 100 per cent today.

Amandas11976 said:
I feel much better today, have had some breakfast and just made myself a cup of tea. Back on plan 100 per cent today.

That's great!!! Positive thinking all the way! I'm here trying to suffer sine grapefruit and natural yoghurt !!!!

Hi all! I have 5/6 to lose had a slip up few times this week :( but been trying t b more active and playing badminton in an hour so hope that will help! Stayed the same past two weeks so after pizza lastnight I'm dreading wi on Monday! Doh

I've just made a massive batch of Super Free sauce to freeze and it's now bubbling away nicely in my slow cooker!!
I remember making it years ago when i did SW last and it's great on most things from a pasta sauce, a base for a chilli or lasagne, add stock to it to make a soup, use it as a sauce for over chicken and many other things :D
Looking forward to having it with pasta tonight :)

I use a food processor to prep it all - it's just easier ...

3 large carrots
Head of celery
Large onion
4 cloves of garlic (I like garlic!)
Good handful of fresh basil
2 peppers - any colour
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
1 jar of passata
salt and pepper to taste
I add some chilli flakes too to give it a kick!

Blitz all of the peeled veg/garlic/basil in the food processor or grate finely so its an orangy coloured mush!
Add to the slow cooker.
Stir in 2 tins of tomatoes and the jar of passata
Add salt and pepper (and chilli ;-) )

Cook on high for 2 hours.
Then leave on low for as long as you can! I usually leave it all day.

It's a lovely rustic sauce - still slightly chunky with a bit of bite that is very adaptable.

Freeze in portions to use when necessary!

EPIC FAIL

Well with 3 birthdays in 1 calendar week it was bound to happen at some point. Took our daughter to the World Buffet in Liverpool. Started out healthy with plates of salad stuff and keeping it as sensible as I could.

Walking back to the table everything was coated in some kind of sauce, and they are all packed that way before cooking so couldnt even get a piece of chicken cooked without the sauce on it.

Tried to keep away from the absolute worst stuff like deep fried, and the fried rice, the pastry based stuff and the pizza.

Had lots of steamed rice and lots of lettuce, but there was some chinese and indian dishes that were obviously made with cream. Had some chilli con carne as well but no idea what it was made with.

The only fruit for dessert was slices of melon which I cant stand, so I stuck to some little portions of jelly. The cakes looked so inviting and I so wanted to try them, but i was already conscious about what I had eaten.

Drinks wise it was just overpriced bottled water.

Dreading Tuesday now.

Don't be too hard on urself!! Uve had a fairly hard week in fairness and uve still managed to do it best!!! We're all goin to have times like that!! Theres no way I could have been as disciplined as u wit three birthdays in the house!!! Nitemare!!!

I'm currently in the car wit my husband who's munching into an extra large snickers and the smell is just wafting across!!! Can't take a bite coz I don't trust myself!!!

Ello everyone-happy weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well, been fairly good so far, i did slip up and have some baklava but apparently it's 4 syns per piece (i will double check that though) so i've had my days worth of syns already lol

Fingers crossed for a lighter week xxx

Played badminton today really helped me stick In so defo keeping exercise up

Bad day today - let down by friends so had an entire day alone.
I've prepared meals for the freezer to give me something to do - now the freezer is completely full!!
I'm SO BORED!! All I can think of is food and fags (I also gave up smoking a few weeks ago too :-S )

Any ideas for things to keep me occupied that isn't food related??

Oh you are preaching to the choir Surzy, i'm sat just wasting time on the internet bored lol

I need a hobby :p what was you supposed to be up to today?

I spent the day making a beef stew and just tidied and went shopping.

Back