Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Should have been out for the day with my friend and her little girl - nice walk but she cried off because of the weather and then was supposed to be going out tonight with another friend - but she has gibbed me off for her boyfriend.

So i've cleaned til my fingers are red raw, cooked and cooked and now i'm watching the clock to see if it's too early to go to bed!!!!!

I could scream!!

How about having a DVD night maybe?

It's sad but i am actually going to mop later, i've saved that as something to do lol

Do you have plans for tomorrow at least?

Yeah, sorting stuff out for the car boot sounds good.

I foolishly agreed to do overtime at work tomorrow, so at least that will keep me busy lol

I was even eyeing up popcorn kernals today in my cupboard, i'd love a big bowl of hot salty popcorn lol

And yeah, going into work early tomorrow, so i can finish at 2 and then family are over for dinner.

Well with 3 birthdays in 1 calendar week it was bound to happen at some point. Took our daughter to the World Buffet in Liverpool. Started out healthy with plates of salad stuff and keeping it as sensible as I could.

Hi HE,
This is so not an epic fail, this was your duaghters birthday tea, and you could have completely pigged out, in fact i think you were pretty restrained! I know you are feeling frustrated because, like me, i am assuming that the figure on the scales determines how you feel about yourself but when i read target members diaries on here they all have days,weeks like this and lets face it, we have to allow ourselves a life!

So back on track now and make the most of your time before tuesday weigh in! BTW 420g of chiil concarne is 8 syns according to sw, i know because i had it out this evening too!

Hope your daughter is enjoying being a teen!:cool:

Room for another one?

Evening all, room for another one? This is my very first post on Minimins but with over 10 stone to lose this seemed like the best place to start! I did try to read through the thread before joining you but by the time I reached pg 45 I realised I'd never catch up so thought I should just jump in instead!
You guys are all doing so well, and are a real inspiration, thank you.
I have a huge journey ahead of me but trying not to think about the big picture, just breaking through into each new stone bracket. I'm following slimming world but at home as work can make meetings tricky. So far so good, but its early days yet and if I find myself slipping I'll join a class for that extra accountability! I'm 9 albs down so far with next weigh in on Wednesday and so far this week has been 100% everyday - woohoo!
Look forward to getting to 'know' you all, and to share as we all lose that 1 stone at a time!

Hi Surzy,
It looks like you're doing fab so far - well done!
I did SW a few years ago, and lost about 4 stone, but then got all contented again and too many nights of cooking and drinking took their toll! However, I know its a great plan and easy to follow when you're head is in the zone. I did deflect to the 'other side' (WW) for a while but the constant counting became an obsession, until a trip
to the supermarket involved a calculator and pencil - arghhh! I also found myself filling up my points allowance with absolute rubbish, too many treats, and too many pre-packaged foods.
I'm doing a mixture of red and green with some EE days thrown in too. I'm a real meat lover though and itching for the weather to warm up a little more so we can fire up the barbie!!
Onwards and downwards x

why did i do it :eek:
so all week iv been 100% on plan and then i go and blow it :sigh: bacon rolls for lunch x2 doritos and dip choc then chinese for tea not forgetting the booze
and now *week think that expains it happens everymonth you know the craving well thats it done im not doing it again todays gonna be a success express day and im getting back on track

right im off to bed been up since 2am couldnt sleep now really tired have a good day :)

Wow what a crazy week its been at work it has been so busy and I wasnt following sw 100% and was expecting a gain this week and too my surprise i have lost 2lb so have reached 1st loss. And to add to that i bought a new car yesturday and won a tenner on the lotto so much for this week being so bad!!!!

Rachelsilver1985 said:
Wow what a crazy week its been at work it has been so busy and I wasnt following sw 100% and was expecting a gain this week and too my surprise i have lost 2lb so have reached 1st loss. And to add to that i bought a new car yesturday and won a tenner on the lotto so much for this week being so bad!!!!

Well done Rachel that's fab!!! And good luck wit ur new car!!!

I always have bad cravings just before * week. Its normal, well done for getting back on track, thats the main thing :)

Hi all, having an OK day today. Kinda went nuts on Tesco sausages but they are only 1 syn each so Im ok. Went goecaching for a few hours with a friend to try and work off some of yesterdays buffet nightmare before Tuesdays WI.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Seems really quiet on here last night and tonight for some reason.

evening all, what a windy weekend! I have still been good long may it last I have had stir fry two nights in a row though was not going to waste the veggies and its quick and easy had chicken last night and beef tonight so it tasted a bit different.

weekends go soooooo quickly need to get me and mine ready for work/school/college tomorrow ,

Have a good week all

x

Evening everyone, in work at the mo munching on fresh pineapple, I find workin at the weekends so feckin hard when it cones to avoiding nice things!!
Cant believe it's Monday again tomorrow, and the weigh ins start agsin, I didn't weigh in last week do I hope I'm down this week!! Such a short month this month too to try and get the 8 lbs off!! Really need to get my ass into gear and get walking!! Doin alot of rain but hopefully it'll clear off tomorrow!

I too need the rain to clear, its been really wet and windy here all day leaving me with too much time on my hands to think about food. I managed to stick to plan all day (thanks to a big pan of homemade veg soup) but my thoughts have wandered to cake many times! Thankfully there is none in the house and no butter to bake one with so we're safe! By tomorrow I'll be busy again so the cake voices will fade away and I'll be victorious!!
Hope everyone has had a great weekend and heres to a good week with fab losses all round x

Good morning all. Hope we are all looking forward to a good day.

Decided to set myself a bit of a temptation challenge yesterday. While I was looking at syns online I found that Cadbury Bournville chocolate was 2 syns per block for the 200g bar. Im guessing its specific as the block sizes are different on different bars. What I didnt know was whether I could buy a 200g bar and not be tempted to eat the whole thing in 20 minutes like I used to. If I could it would be another cheap syn treat as an alternative to the KitKat 2 finger.

So I bought one, and ............... passed :D I was perfectly happy eating just 2 blocks, well I say eating, it was more like sucking. And that was the key I think. It took forever to melt away to nothing. 2 blocks - 4 syns. Im happy with that, and Im happy with myself that I was able to resist the temptation to eat the whole damn thing. The rest of the bar is in the fridge, and Im perfectly happy for it to stay there till I next decide I want a couple of blocks, and I have a feeling it wont be today :D:D

Im pretty pleased with myself even if it does sound a but self-serving.

WI is tomorrow. I have a few numbers that would do me.
1lb = 1 1/2 stone lost so far
1 1/2lb = February Minimins challenge
4lb = 5% overall bodyweight gone since I started.

To be honest I would be happy with any of those numbers this week. The buffet on Saturday has had me a bit worried so any loss over 1/2lb I will be happy with.

Probably going to go syn free today, just dont feel the need for anything, though it is early in the day :eek:

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone. Hope you have an excellent week and the scales head downward for everyone.

I'm feeling chuffed because I am finally under 35 BMI. I'm now in Class I obesity, which is still quite a lot more than overweight, but considering I was in Class III obesity when I started on Minimins last year, it feels like I'm really achieving something. If I can do it, anyone can.
:0icanfly:

Now, I am determined to work hard to get into the overweight category. I've been doing exercise, albeit nothing too strenuous. I know that has really helped. By nature I'm a sofa spud, but I know if I want to live a long and healthy life I need to make exercise a permanent part of it.

I'm going to get to a healthy BMI with willpower and the support from my pals on Minimins, but one step at a time. :D

Back