Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Do you have the details on the different categories?

Here are the categories

BMI Classification
< 18.5 underweight
18.5–24.9 normal weight
25.0–29.9 overweight
30.0–34.9 class I obesity
35.0–39.9 class II obesity
≥ 40.0 class III obesity

This is most races, however oriental people have a lower BMI number for each class.

There's also clarification on Wikipedia Obesity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Hi Everyone...well i lost 2lbs this week...really pleased as the weight is coming off at 2lb a time..still 2lb away from getting into my next stone so fingers cross this will happen this week :)

Welcome to the newbies..this forum is great. Has some really good advise and encouragement.

Hope everyone is good? :)

Hello, hope everyone is OK today?

I'm really happy - its weigh in day and the scales were kind, giving me a 6lb loss - making it 15lbs off in two weeks - yay!!! I don't mind if it slows to a more regular amount now, but I needed that initial boost to keep me going!

Hiekel Esterol, well done on the willpower with the big bar of chocolate (not sure I trust myself that much yet!) - I bet those two precious squares that you savoured tasted so good!

Julie2011 it must feel so good to really start to see the results of your hard work. I have a long way to go and have only set my sights on the overweight zone as my target as I can't see beyond that stage yet.

Hope everyone has a good day - I'm munching on my tuna salad and have my fruit stacked up along my desk for later!

Oh trust me they did. The rest of it resides safely in the fridge and I have no interest in any more of it. Feels great.

Just had some bacon, potato and leek soup for lunch. Threw in some herbs, a bit of curry powder and some black pepper. Cooked it in a huge slow cooker yesterday and left it in the fridge overnight. Tastes fantastic. Going to bag up the rest in portions in the freezer a little later on.

Weigh in this morning and I lost 2.5 lb, I got my half stone award, really pleased.

Amandas11976 said:
Weigh in this morning and I lost 2.5 lb, I got my half stone award, really pleased.

Well done on ur half stone!! U must be delighted!!

Cherry pie that's a fantastic weight loss for two weeks!!! Go u! You must be thrilled are u!!!! Amazing

Bugsy30 said:
Well done on ur half stone!! U must be delighted!!

Really happy, motivating me more to carry on.

Weigh in tonight uh oh

I feel exactly the same as you about my weigh in tomorrow!!!

Like H.E i had my daughters birthday last week, but unlike H.E i didn't resist temptation!!!
We went out for a meal with all the family and i ate pretty much what i wanted and shared a pudding (baileys cheesecake) with my mum. Then the day after ate a small piece of birthday cake. If that wasn't bad enough i proceeded to go out for dinner on Saturday night as well,i made quite good choices food wise but had a half bottle of red wine.
So guess who won't be having a loss this week??lol

Well done on all the weight losses and the willpower shown!!

I weigh in tomorrow and have lost 14 in 3 weeks so am expecting it to slow down will be happy with a loss of any sort have been really good.

Had my old favourite of new potatoes and mushy peas for tea with cauliflower.. really enjoyed it (sad or what)

Have a good evening all and keep up the good work.

x:D

Well guys congratulations on all the losses again - you're all doing really well! :D I have at least lost this week although only 1lb which is a bit upsetting and started me wondering whether it was worth the hassle! I have decided it is - at least for a little while longer but if my losses don't improve I'm going to be really peeved! I have to keep reminding myself that this is not just a diet but a change of lifestyle and that I can go out on meals without getting pi**ed off at the fact that I'm using too many syns! I just wish the whole social scene would slow down for a few weeks so that I have time to catch my breath and stick totally to plan! We've got yet another meal out this week to an Indian buffet and I've to go to the well woman clinic the morning after so the scales are guaranteed to have me weighing heavier than I am at the moment :eek: and lead to yet another lecture from the flaming nurse :cry:
Anyway enough of the 'woe is me' I just have to get on with it and work extra hard to get that Feb 8lbs off :rolleyes:

I lost 3.5 sooo pleased after a bad previous 2 weeks pheeewwwpha ha
Good luck everyone with w/I looming lol xx

Cazdaspaz said:
I lost 3.5 sooo pleased after a bad previous 2 weeks pheeewwwpha ha
Good luck everyone with w/I looming lol xx

That's fantastic well done!!!!

Cherry pie that's a fantastic weight loss for two weeks!!! Go u! You must be thrilled are u!!!! Amazing

Thank you - I've been grinning stupidly all day! It spurred me on to make a plan for the rest of the week so I know where I am, what day of the plan I'm on (G/R/EE) and roughly what I'm eating.
However, best laid plans and all that - earlier I prepared a cottage cheese quiche for tomorrow, went off for a lovely shower ready for an early night, came back down to discover that I hadn't lit the blooming oven - oops! Oven now on, quiche in and my early night on hold! I hope your evening has been slightly less dopey than mine!

Sorry, I posted that last one before I'd finished - still getting the hang of this!

HE - that soup sounds so yummy, bacon makes anything taste good!
Piklepud - Good luck for tomorrow. My OH would love that for tea, he is mushy pea mad and gets upset when his beloved stash of leo boxed peas falls below 3 boxes! He has no competition from me though, I can't stand em!
Chica - You have done so well so far, and remember that pound is two packs of butter melted off you - now thats not to be sneezed at!
Caz - fab result, well done you!

Right, my quiche smells cooked this time so I'm off the bed - night all!

I joined Slimming World for the first timw 2 weeks ago and I have lost 13.5lbs! I have alot of weight to loose, I have to get my BMI to under 35. Approx 5 stone to reach that target. I want to be about 12stone, long and hard stuggle ahead. Would love a buddy to help!
xx

Back