Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I joined Slimming World for the first timw 2 weeks ago and I have lost 13.5lbs! I have alot of weight to loose, I have to get my BMI to under 35. Approx 5 stone to reach that target. I want to be about 12stone, long and hard stuggle ahead. Would love a buddy to help!
xx

Welcome aboard! Lots of buddies on here:D

Hi Everyone, cant believe nobody has been on here in the last 4hrs - ive got nothing to read on my lunch lol!

How is everyone doing this week. I'm not feeling too well 2day but still sticking to SW...really need to lose 2lbs this week to get in my next stone plus keep thinking out wedding dress shopping in October :)

Hope your all having a good day

I lost 3.5 sooo pleased after a bad previous 2 weeks pheeewwwpha ha
Good luck everyone with w/I looming lol xx

Well done, that's brilliant. I'm wondering if my Saturday out from last week will catch me up this week.

Everyone is doing so well :D:D:D

My eldest child is STILL ill. I took him to the doctors yesterday and it seems he has had 2 bad viral infections one after the other. He is just lying on the couch and not eating (very unusual for him and he is normally a great eater, loves his fruit).

Welcome Debz and good luck to everyone who has weigh in today x

well done Suzy :)

Hey guys, not been on in a few days, had loads of uni work to do lol.
Well WI was today lost 1.5, not as much as last week but still a loss, and it brought me into the 16s :) So im happy.

2 weeks in and i have had a 9lb loss :)

Well done you, looking at your sig you have done fantastic :)

Thank you, so far so good, just hope I can keep up motivation when weight loss slows...I know that will be the difference between success and failure so thank you very much for your kind words!;)

6.5 lbs off xx

eeek weigh in tomorrow, why do I never feel positive about them?

Well done everyone, i didnt have a "good loss" this week, but hey a loss is a loss, better then a gain lol :) Would love that stone award before end of march

fayhamy said:
4.5lb off and i'm thrilled......but this means if i lose 2.5lbs this incoming week I will have lost 2 stone and I panicking already!

Wow that's savage weight loss in a few weeks!!

Wow, well done all on those amazing losses!!! Hope you are all suitably pleased with yourselves!

Good day here, been on plan 100% and still have a HEB to use so I think its fibre plus bar and a cuppa before heading off to bed x

Me' too cherry pie!! Had no tea, so having a mugshot and a fibre plus, which I just love love!!

Did any of ye taste the chic hazelnut wafer rolls in lidl, there was a post on it from today that 10 of them are 1 syn!! I seriously can't believe it!!

Back