Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Evening all, well turns out the car a bought was a dodgy cat d without the seller telling me so now in the process of trying to get my oney back and talking to trading standards. I asked all the relevant questions and specifically asked if it was a cat c or cat d the dealer is a dousche bag. So after a sleepless night last night and being on the phone the majority of the morning and coming into work and working a full day not only am i tired, deflated blah blah blah but feeling a bit sorry for myself and been taking for a mug. So all in in feeling rubbish and on verge of ordering a pizza.

Not had no syns today, and not eaten tea neither..so decided im going to have chinese :) will syn it of course, but with ww chips it only comes up to 11 syns. Really looking forward to it though

I am exercising so much but not loosing that much. I mean my weeks tend to be full of classes now, body balance 2x a week, body combat 1x a week, step 1x a week, aerobics 2x a week and aqua aerobics 1x a week. Also I have been swimming and walking loads more, but I have lost 1 lb , 2.5 lbs than 1.5 lbs.

I am happy with the losses , well would have been if i wasnt exercising but I had been hoping the exercise would speed up my losses but they have slowed down.

Hey all sorry again for being AWOL been trying to catch up with posts but think it'll take me all night lol!!! Anna noticed you're doing the couch to 5k i'm about to start that too (well when my shoulder's better!!) still bad and went the doc said I found it difficult to swim and i'm trying to exercise and I can't as I feel like i'm going to pull it out of it's socket!! but she basically said take painkillers which really annoyed me she seems to think the world can be solved with a pill!! grrr rant over...anyhoo realised I hadn't updated ya!! so I went last week even tho I felt like a heffalump and i'd put on 2.5 which I though wasn't too bad so I thought right really need to lose next week that'll be my stone!! but my friend had other ideas came from Liverpool to see us and we ate bad on sat and sun and drank so much on sat night!!! But the dancing must have paid off as just got weighed and lost 7.5 wooo so now have my stone!! 3.5 more and it'll be a stone and a half!! so gonna be realistic and give myself two weeks for that!! I've not been able to exercise and noticed I started getting really irritable as it was making me feel good so Lare it's not always about the losses as they do slow down for a month or so but it's all the other benefits!! I bet you felt so energetic and that and did you skin feel better?? PLus it makes you leaner so it can be seen just not on the scales!! Right am going bed in a min have yet another stinking cold!!!I really hope when i'm fit and healthy I stop getting every illness that anyone comes near me for!! mwah Maz Xxx

This weekend's challenge is - a weekend away in Cardiff!! For Rugby League - Rugby League matches not famous for their healthy food selections - unless you count pie as one of your 5 a day ... which I think they do in Wigan lol

So planning has been done - i'm taking my cooler box - it's full of fruit, HIfi bars, cherry tomatoes, celery sticks and light primula cheese.

I've also saved quite a lot of syns since tuesday - so i have a few extras to use if required.
I've looked at restaurants- tapas tonight (Big salads, meatballs and spanish omelettes) Indian on Saturday (Chicken shaslick and boiled rice - with daal) Sunday - Pub grub (jacket potato and chicken with salad) and Monday i'll probably cook at home to save syns!!

So hopefully i'm all prepared

Hey Surzy, cant beleive your off to Cardiff we'll be watching it on the Box love the game - who do you support??

Having an OK week, not been very well this week so feeling sorry for myself. I'm a lot better know but i've got weigh in 2mora and i dont really rate my chance of any loss even though everyone has done so well this week. Keep up the good work :)

Surzy ur well organised!!! Fair play!!

I on the other hand dud woeful yesterday, after stating thr same for two weeks I was really pissed off, and binged last nite!
Woke up this morning raging wit myself but too late now!! Forgot about yesterday and back on track today!!! Hoping therein clears and I can go walking later

Wow Surzy you're so well organised!!! Wish I was half as organised as you!!! Hope you have a great time!! mwah Xxx

Enjoy the weekend Surzy...I love RL... xx

Bugsy don't worry about it I did that on sat and sun and wasn't going to go to WI on thursday then on monday I woke up and thought I can be fantastic and rectify this!!! so I did and I did so the past is the past today is the day you go forward ya planning your meals for the weekend? Xxx

Yeah nearly all planned and have a load of fruit and veg in!! Weeks I don't lose I sometimes might have two or three mugshots, eventhough there free in beginning to think that this might have something to do wit it!!! Maybe I'm wrobg though

Wow, some amazing losses posted yesterday and today - well done!! Our Feb total must be looking pretty good so far and we're not even half way through the month!

Surzy, Welcome to Cardiff (or Croeso i Caerdydd!), my hometown (although I live a little further out these days!). You should have a fab weekend, its a lovely city with loads going on and you sound super organised for your trip. Have fun!!!

Bugsy, the splurge is out of your system now and hopefully the 'high' day will now trick your body into losing again and you'l get that big one that you deserve!

I have a lovely evening planned at home with some of the girlies - I'm doing hunters chicken with roast veggies and pot wedges, and last night I baked the SW spanish orange cake - we had a little taste and I have to say its a keeper! I have tried lots of the 'cake' recipes made with weetabix, scan bran and even chickpeas, all with varying success, but this is a real cake! All washed down with a drop of vodka and lemonade (sugar free of course!). Not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring but hopefully get the dogs out for a long walk if the weather holds out. Hope you all have good one xxx

Hi everyone sorry I havent been on for a while I have been really fed up. I havent been to class for 2 weeks now either but have been carrying on with the plan. I have given myself a good talking to though and intend to be more positive and carry on even though the scales are not moving in my favour. Does anyone know of any ways to help my water retention as Im sure this is the reason the scales are not shifting.
xxx

Bugsy, i don't think you are wrong, i did sw last year and hardly lost anything and gave up. I was also having 3 or 4 mug shots a week. This time i haven't been eating any and am doing so much better. I know we aren't supposed to look at calories but there is over 200 in 1 mug shot,so this time round i have been making homemade veg and pasta soup and having it ready in the fridge if i need a snack.

nikki299 said:
Bugsy, i don't think you are wrong, i did sw last year and hardly lost anything and gave up. I was also having 3 or 4 mug shots a week. This time i haven't been eating any and am doing so much better. I know we aren't supposed to look at calories but there is over 200 in 1 mug shot,so this time round i have been making homemade veg and pasta soup and having it ready in the fridge if i need a snack.

Thank u nikki!! At least I don't think I'm goin mad!!

Back