Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

ekkkk bugsy I literally did an online shop and brought tonnes of them not even tasted them yet and scared to touch them know!! (mugshots!!) Rachel I think sometimes sitting in a steam room sweats the water out of you and believe it or not but by drinking loads of water throughout the day! plus if it's that time of the month or just before some people retain more...I retained so much I could really feel if for two weeks week before and the week I was on then the week I finished bam it was gone but I don't doubt it will come back next month just let those couple of weeks be your water weeks and know if you've been sticking to plan that you've more than likely lost fat which is the main thing!!!

Hey Rachjac and welcome everyone here is so supportive!! we've all had our ups and downs but that's what a support forum is for.....the good times and the bad!! We're all in the same boat that will get lighter yay!!!!

Mwah Maz xxx

OH my god you wouldn't think I did English for a degree now not know!! ha ha! xxx

Hey cherry pie sorry missed ya out there mmmm all your meals sound amazing.....good idea to be going for some nice long walks!!will be standing around all day tomo my friends doing a collection for GOSH she's going to climb Mt Kilimanjaro this year!!! ekkkk!! Am soo full of cold at the moment tho bleh!! mwah Maz Xxx

Hi I was just wondering does anyone get one day every week where you feel totally crap and can't be bothered to watch what you are eating, cos for some reason Wednesday every week I go totally off the rails. I always get back on plan the following day. I'm just a bit confused as to why it would happen. I'm still losing weight each week, but want to stick to plan 100 per cent and see what happens. I start Wednesday morning with good intentions, I measure my milk and weigh my cereal, and I'm fine pretty much until tea time, then all goes tits up. Sorry for the essay, just don't know how to stop this happening.

Hey honey what day do you get weighed?? I do this on a friday ekkk the day after I get weighed and I want to stop it too!! think we've just gotta think about what we're doing it for!! it is hard tho!! Xx

Madmazy said:
Hey honey what day do you get weighed?? I do this on a friday ekkk the day after I get weighed and I want to stop it too!! think we've just gotta think about what we're doing it for!! it is hard tho!! Xx

Hi, I get weighed on a Monday morning, it's rather strange. I have a real battle with food cos I suffer with depression and tend to comfort eat. But why a Wednesday, perhaps I will have to find something to do on a Wednesday evening/night to take my mind of wanting to eat.

hi
not been on for a few days had a poorly baby, hes getting better now and ive been working nights!
anyway, wi is tuesday, i lost 3lb and got sotw, very happy, hope your all well x

Hi, I get weighed on a Monday morning, it's rather strange. I have a real battle with food cos I suffer with depression and tend to comfort eat. But why a Wednesday, perhaps I will have to find something to do on a Wednesday evening/night to take my mind of wanting to eat.

Hey honey sorry to hear you suffer from depression it's a hard thing to cope with and it's not easily understood!! its great you're doing something tho!! That's a great idea to do something on a wednesday is there a hobby or class or something you can go to??

Lare that's great hon bet you're well happy!! how's the little one now better I hope!!

Mwah

Maz xx

Hey guys! Hope you're all okay. :)
Not great here but I'll get there.
Hope you're all having a good week xxx

anna_vixen said:
Hey guys! Hope you're all okay. :)
Not great here but I'll get there.
Hope you're all having a good week xxx

U ok Anna vixen?! Just having one of those days?!

Amandas11976 said:

I'm in the same boat too, found it really hard to be a good girl all week this week. I seem to be in self sabotage mode. I lost 2 and a half this week, got my first half stone award, and sow. You would have thought that would have inspired me. But I've not had one day on plan since Wednesday :( need to try and pull it back, not sure if I can x

Bellybegone said:
I'm in the same boat too, found it really hard to be a good girl all week this week. I seem to be in self sabotage mode. I lost 2 and a half this week, got my first half stone award, and sow. You would have thought that would have inspired me. But I've not had one day on plan since Wednesday :( need to try and pull it back, not sure if I can x

I'm sure you can get back on it, it seems that I have just the one day each week that I'm off plan, the next day I'm straight back on plan, had my maximum syns both Thursday and yesterday, but didn't go over. I have got back into the wii challenge too, have done an hour and half over two days. I also got my first half stone award this week, and I have noticed my trousers getting looser. It's made me more determined to continue on plan. I did have an embarrassing moment on Thursday I was running to catch a bus, holding sons hand in one of mine, my bag and his nursery bag in the other and my trousers decided they were going to fall down. Didn't have a spare hand to pull them up. Good luck bellybegone, I'm sure you can do it. When do you have weigh in?

hey girls, ive lost 1lb this week i should be happy as its coming off but too be honest im gutted :( What i've noticed though ive not done any exercise this week plus for 3day was unwell so had a chinese - with all this it hasnt helped....anyway back on track now after my weigh in and feel alot better..still got a few sniffles but feel better then i was mid week. Gonna take the dog for a nice long walk today and off to Zumba on Monday so exercise is defo back on the agenda for this week...fingers crossed better weigh in next week :)

U ok Anna vixen?! Just having one of those days?!

Hi! I'm suffering with depression at the moment and having a real battle. But I'll get there. Hope you're okay xx

Amandas11976 said:
I'm sure you can get back on it, it seems that I have just the one day each week that I'm off plan, the next day I'm straight back on plan, had my maximum syns both Thursday and yesterday, but didn't go over. I have got back into the wii challenge too, have done an hour and half over two days. I also got my first half stone award this week, and I have noticed my trousers getting looser. It's made me more determined to continue on plan. I did have an embarrassing moment on Thursday I was running to catch a bus, holding sons hand in one of mine, my bag and his nursery bag in the other and my trousers decided they were going to fall down. Didn't have a spare hand to pull them up. Good luck bellybegone, I'm sure you can do it. When do you have weigh in?

Weigh in on Tuesday night. You just made me laff, flashing your pants. . My trousers are feeling more comfy too, now that's are a good feeling. I need to up my activity, dog been poorly this week so not been out for any walks. Hope she will be better next week. Just turned down my sons demands for a chippy in town so not all bad xx

Bellybegone said:
Weigh in on Tuesday night. You just made me laff, flashing your pants. . My trousers are feeling more comfy too, now that's are a good feeling. I need to up my activity, dog been poorly this week so not been out for any walks. Hope she will be better next week. Just turned down my sons demands for a chippy in town so not all bad xx

I have to say I've laughed to myself a few times about losing my trousers. Stick at the plan, you will be fine, good luck with your weigh in, mine is on Monday morning, hoping for at least 2lb. Well done for refusing the chippy, I was very good today too, went into mcdonalds and only had a cup of tea.

anna_vixen said:
Hi! I'm suffering with depression at the moment and having a real battle. But I'll get there. Hope you're okay xx

Oh god Anna, how u managing to diet as well, good on u!! I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it is to suffer from depression.

Can I join the club?? Im bored bored bored of mince with tomato type sauce!!!
Im bored of bananas, Im bored of weetabix.

I lost 1lb this week which is 1 stone 2 lbs in four weeks but was gutted to lose just 1lb!

I had a piece of birthday cake today, now I have had some red wine and i just want to GIVE UP!!!!!

Did low carb (actually usually more like no carb) a couple of years ago and the weight just dropped off and I want to do it again so I can eat something different!

IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Im picky, dont like fish, or chicken or meat with bones in, dont really like meat in sauce, dont like yoghurt (except plain)

But I love sausage rolls, pies and cakes ;-)

Back