Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

hey guys, been reading these posts , and myself have alot of weight to loose, not going to classes - doing it myself for now! (many reasons! money being the main one!) you are all really inspirational, do you have any tips, good body magic to do ?!
xxxxx

Hey all...ha ha how my OH is healthy eating coz I am too and he has lost loads of his stomach not fair at all!! ha ha!!! how's everyone doing today ya all had a good weekend?? Didn't have a great one!!! Didn't go to weigh in on Thurdsay was really ill all week couldn't even go into work!! so am half nervous about thurdsay weigh in this week...I had to go off plan a bit had soooo much lemsip and medicines that are high and lucozade was the only thing that gave me a bit of energy and in all honestly I just wanted to eat what i wanted!! ohh well i'm being very good today still having my syns and from tomo gonna be fantastic!! got a beef casserole bubbling away yum!!! ya all looking forward to the week ahead?

Mwah Maz xxxx

Just a quick hello from me as off to bed in a mo following a busy day visiting various family members - managed to resist all offerings of food though and just do a cup of tea at each stop!!! Had a big cooked breakfast before we left and came home to slow cooker roast chicken - delicious!
Well done Chelle, your total % loss now is huge - not long until the 10% milestone, which is fab! I'm hoping to make my 5% this week!
Hello to Mazie and Vicki, these boards are fab, so many new ideas and great support to be found here.
Night all xxx

Thanks Chery-Pie for the couragement. Its coming off 2lb a week but thats ok because at least its coming off lol

Hope everyone is having a good day

Good morning all. Had a great but exhausting day yesterday. Headed up to Leyland for a geocaching meet with likeminded individuals in a pub called the Ley Inn. Great bunch of guys and I was able to restrict myself to just a flavoured water. This was partly because the only diet soda they had was diet pepsi and I havent drunk that for 2 years. Why dont pubs get other diet sodas in? :mad:
Anyway off on a tangent.

After the meet we went for a pretty good walk in Cuerden Park (hope I have spelt that right) to find some geocaches before heading back home to the Wirral. Walked a good couple of miles over all sorts of terrain to the point that my chest was aching from breathing so heavy at one point.:eek: But it was all enjoyable. Headed back to the car and it as getting a bit late on and none of us had eaten since breakfast so I fired up the satnav for a 2 for 1 pub. Found one close by and we headed off there. I had half roast chicken (removed all the skin) with veg and jacket potato (asked for this instead of the advertised mash). Had a glass of water with it as again the only diet soda on offer was diet pepsi. Not impressed with these pubs.:mad:

The kids wanted dessert after so I had a look at what there was and on the kids menu they did fruit. Cool, fruit and a coffee. Erm....no. They didnt have any fruit. So I had coffee while the wife and kids shared the biggest chocolate muffin, ice cream, wafer, flake, biscuit concoction you have ever seen in your life. Did feel a little left out as I was really looking froward to the banana. Just supped my coffee and kept my mouth shut. :rolleyes:

Got home and had a Muller Light and 2 chunks of my Bournville block from the fridge before heading off to bed.

All in all it was a good day and with the geocaching I did the day before it means I have done a minimum 30 mins exercise every day this week which I am happy with. Just hoping it will be reflected on the scales on Tuesday.

Anyway, enough from me. Its half term and I have to figure out what to make the kids do.........I mean what to do with the kids :D

Have a great day everyone.

Morning everyone, I'm feeling a lot better now, I'm off to weigh in shortly, hopefully I've still lost a reasonable amount, was hoping to be able to get my one stone award today. But as I've been ill will be happy as long as I've lost something.

Happy Monday to everyone!!hope everyone is keepin well, cant believe we're nearly 8 weeks in, and all doin so well!!
I'm off work today, had vomiting bug over weekend, very achey today, had a sneaky lookat scales and it's saying I'm down three pounds, but haven't really eating in two days, I know once I do it'll go straight back up!!! But I can live in hope!!!
Tried on some of my clothes that hadn't been fitting and I'm delighted to say there beginning to now fit agsin, I'm just thrilled!! A top I wore at my sons first birthday in October was bet onto me, now is just about ready to be worn in public agsin, so that's given me' a definite boost!!!
Anyways hope this weeks a good one!!!

Happy Monday!

And for me it is a happy one as I'm 4lbs down in WI!! Yay!!! 1 lb more to a stone and a half - fingers crossed for next week!

Amanda, glad that you're feeling better - we need to send the positive get better vibes onto Bugsy now ~~~ hope you're feeling them Bugsy?!! Well done on the top fitting again, now you can really see it happening. I think I have a way (weigh!!) to go before dropping a size, but things that were tighter are definately getting looser around the middle - although have to keep hoiking my trousers back up now - time for a needle and cotton I think!
HE, well done on the willpower, and on all that exercise. The geocaching sounds really cool - do you know if people take their dogs along too?
Take care all and catch up later xxx

Well done Cherry pie :) awesome! x

Happy Monday!

And for me it is a happy one as I'm 4lbs down in WI!! Yay!!! 1 lb more to a stone and a half - fingers crossed for next week!

Amanda, glad that you're feeling better - we need to send the positive get better vibes onto Bugsy now ~~~ hope you're feeling them Bugsy?!! Well done on the top fitting again, now you can really see it happening. I think I have a way (weigh!!) to go before dropping a size, but things that were tighter are definately getting looser around the middle - although have to keep hoiking my trousers back up now - time for a needle and cotton I think!
HE, well done on the willpower, and on all that exercise. The geocaching sounds really cool - do you know if people take their dogs along too?
Take care all and catch up later xxx

Lots of people take their dogs along caching, especially for the park based ones. Some are unsuitable for pets but you would get the idea as you go along.

Dont want to hijack the thread with caching info so if you would to know more feel free to PM or contact me through Facebook.

Been to weigh in, lost 2 lb, which considering I've been ill I'm happy with. Also got SOW. Only 1.5 to go till my 1 stone award.

I've just got a quick question, how do you get your slimming world awards to come up? Probably simple, but was wondering.

Bugsy, hope you feel better soon, not nice when you're ill.

Awards

Copy the following into your signature

[I.M.G.]http://group.slimmingworld.com/images/features/my-awards/awards/S7.jpg[/I.M.G.]

S7 is the number of pounds so just change it to S14 if you want the 1 stone shiny

You also need to remove the . so it reads IMG at each end instead of I.M.G. This was done so that the line of code could be seen rather than showing the logo like this
S7.jpg

I've just got a quick question, how do you get your slimming world awards to come up? Probably simple, but was wondering.

You can just right click and copy from someone else's signature and paste it into yours ;)

I've been pretty quiet over the last couple of weeks haven't really had time to post much and having diddy losses so don't feel like jumping up and down about them :rolleyes: I'm already getting worried about going away in a few weeks and how I'm going to stay on plan when I'll be bullied into booze & tapas :p
Good to catch up though and see so many newbies to the group - those massive losses at the start are always motivational - just wish I could have a couple of weeks like that too! :sigh:

Hiekel Essterol said:
Awards

Copy the following into your signature

[I.M.G.]http://group.slimmingworld.com/images/features/my-awards/awards/S7.jpg[/I.M.G.]

S7 is the number of pounds so just change it to S14 if you want the 1 stone shiny

You also need to remove the . so it reads IMG at each end instead of I.M.G. This was done so that the line of code could be seen rather than showing the logo like this

Thank you, I will give it a go when I'm on my laptop.

ChicaConCurvas said:
You can just right click and copy from someone else's signature and paste it into yours ;)

I've been pretty quiet over the last couple of weeks haven't really had time to post much and having diddy losses so don't feel like jumping up and down about them :rolleyes: I'm already getting worried about going away in a few weeks and how I'm going to stay on plan when I'll be bullied into booze & tapas :p
Good to catch up though and see so many newbies to the group - those massive losses at the start are always motivational - just wish I could have a couple of weeks like that too! :sigh:

My god, ccc, I've had amazing loses,looking at ur signature, if I'd even a fraction of wat if lost I'd be very happy!!!

Just a quick hello from me as really should get on with some work!
Hope everyone is OK?
I'm really hungry today already! Although I leave the house before 7 I rarely want breakfast much before 9.30 / 10.00 and even then its usually just some fruit at my desk. However, today I am properly hungry so may end up eating my bacon and leek quiche now and popping out for something at lunchtime. Ah, well, I guess the joy of SW is that you can eat your lunch for breakfast and still be on track!
Have a good day and good luck to everyone for whom Tuesday is Weigh-day!!
xxx

Back