Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi all, rather nervous today. Weigh In tonight after about 7 hours exercise this past week. Really hope it has all paid off. Want to see a big number tonight to justify all the exercise. I have filled in one of the F.I.T. logs as week 1 towards the Bronze award. Do I hand it to my consultant tonight or do I keep it till I have all 4 weeks needed for the award filled in? I did send an sms to my consultant to ask her yesterday but not had a reply.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hiekel Essterol said:
Hi all, rather nervous today. Weigh In tonight after about 7 hours exercise this past week. Really hope it has all paid off. Want to see a big number tonight to justify all the exercise. I have filled in one of the F.I.T. logs as week 1 towards the Bronze award. Do I hand it to my consultant tonight or do I keep it till I have all 4 weeks needed for the award filled in? I did send an sms to my consultant to ask her yesterday but not had a reply.

I asked my consultant about the FIT log, she told me she didn't need to see anything and to tell her once the four weeks were up, then I would get my bronze award.

Hey i've got about 6 stone to loose! but at the moment just gunna aim for 13st so another 3 and half stone to go for my first target! then i'll try and loose the other 3.
Very annoyed with myself, it's going FOR GOOD. Can't stand it anymore! I'm only 20 and this is the 4th time i've joined slimming world! I can feel something different this time i've joined, plus the discovery of this forum which is brill.

Hey RDunabr...well done for joining and welcome to the best forum with lots of info and receipes and helpful advise..its been really good for me so hopefully it'll be good for you too :)

Hey HE im sure all your hard work will be paid off but dont forget a loss is a loss even if its not as much as you like still going in the right direction - good luck :)

Good Luck Surzy and well done Cherry-Pie and Amandas11976.

Im having a good day today, went to Zumba last night which i LOVE and on the Just Dance tonight so still going strong with my exercise. My OH said the other day he has started noticing my arms getting smaller which is good still wished it would just come off my belly lol but hey i guess its going though!! Got nothing new to say really so good luck to all Tuesday weighers xxx

So annoyed with myself, had a complete binge night on thursday, dont know what happened but once i started i couldnt stop :(. Just worked out i had about 100 syns :O mainly on alcohol which isnt good, considering i rarely drink lol.

WI was this morning...didnt want to go but went and faced up and got half a pound loss...not brill.

Stepping the mark up this week, i need that 3lb for the stone, going to try EE for a week and eat lots of super free and get some dog walking in!!
Hopefully it will pay off!

So annoyed with myself, had a complete binge night on thursday, dont know what happened but once i started i couldnt stop :(. Just worked out i had about 100 syns :O mainly on alcohol which isnt good, considering i rarely drink lol.

WI was this morning...didnt want to go but went and faced up and got half a pound loss...not brill.

Stepping the mark up this week, i need that 3lb for the stone, going to try EE for a week and eat lots of super free and get some dog walking in!!

It was still a loss, be happy with it! Don't get too worried about the binge you had, just push it to the side and move on. It's going to happen to us all at least once ;)

Hey i've got about 6 stone to loose! but at the moment just gunna aim for 13st so another 3 and half stone to go for my first target! then i'll try and loose the other 3.
Very annoyed with myself, it's going FOR GOOD. Can't stand it anymore! I'm only 20 and this is the 4th time i've joined slimming world! I can feel something different this time i've joined, plus the discovery of this forum which is brill.

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss. :)

This is a great site for getting motivation. We're all in the same boat here. I have about the same amount to lose as you. I am determined not to let the weight return, mainly because I want to enjoy good health, but also because I am sick of schlepping all this weight around. Wearing nice clothes and looking slim will be the icing on the cake, or should I say the low mayo on the salad.

Julie

Stay strong Sarah. Put that binge behind you and get back on track. Focus on your goal and the progress you've already made, and that will help you stay stronger. Remember, none of us are angels, but we'll try and help you find that inner angel when it comes to temptation.:innocent0002:

I find I have to avoid alcohol when dieting, not just because it is full of empty calories, but also it weakens my resolve and I end up eating everything in sight. It's just not worth it for me.:break_diet:

Julie

Good luck with the WI. I'm confident you will get a decent loss this week as you have stayed on plan. Even if the scales don't reward you with the loss you wanted, the exercise is still really, really good for you. Not only is it good family time, it is helping your heart, lungs, circulation, etc. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat.

I've found my weight goes down a lot more some weeks than others, even though I have stayed 100% on plan. It's just the way it goes.

Hmmmmm......

2lb off. Ok so its going in the right direction but I dont think it fairly rewards near 7 hours moderate to intense exercise, and at my weight I would have thought it would be falling off with what I have done this week.

Still, its the right direction and it means I have made the feb target, and I have hit the 1 1/2 st so I get to add another shiny to my signature.

Theres always next week......

Evening all. I lost another 2lbs this week which got me to my first stone which I am really chuffed with. I now have 5 stone to lose rather than 6 and that feels ace!

Hopefully after another 7 weeks I will be able to say it is only 4 stone. :)

Hi everyone can I join please, I have about 7 stone to lose, already lost 2 and a bit. I do go to class but to be honest I get more support from minimins. Going to try another class next week as the people just have their own groups and dont seem to want to chat to me.

I've started doing wiifit today, but has anyone tried Just Dance on the wii? Is it any good for exercising - does it make you sweat?

Hi Old Boiler (funny name by the way :))

I had the same experience when I joined my class and spent the first four weeks sat alone whilst everyone else chatted. Each week though someone else joined and I would say hello to them to make them feel welcome and also make a point of asking the older members if they had a good week etc. to just make small talk. Now that I am at seven weeks it is much better and although I do still have some quiet bits when others are having conversations, I do feel accepted and part of the group,

I absolutely know how hard it is to put yourself forward when you are used to being the one standing at the back but you wouldn't be doing this in the first place if you didn't want something to change.

Why not try out the new you by making yourself take the initiative and say hello when you get there next time? They were all the new person once too and are probably just relieved they aren't anymore!

oldboiler said:
Hi everyone can I join please, I have about 7 stone to lose, already lost 2 and a bit. I do go to class but to be honest I get more support from minimins. Going to try another class next week as the people just have their own groups and dont seem to want to chat to me.

I've started doing wiifit today, but has anyone tried Just Dance on the wii? Is it any good for exercising - does it make you sweat?

I think most groups are like that to a degree, you will soon be one of the older faces and be in a little group of your own. Don't know about just dance but will be interested to find out what others think. I've got s wii gathering dust so it could be what I need too !! Good luck with your journey x

mornign everyone...well im feeling a bit down today because an old friend popped round last night for dinner and we havent seen her for ages...well before xmas so i thought oh i bet she notices a difference since losing weight...well she did on my OH!!!! Did not say one thing to me until i pointed it out.....oh gees i think to myself why should i bloody bother when people are not noticing it come off obviously i'm a lot bigger then i thought i was and have actually gotta lose 3stone before poeple start to notice.....so im not in a very happy mood today!....but ill keep plodding along and hope for a weight loss this week :(

I've got Just Dance on the Wii and i really like it and yes i sweat when doing it. Give it a go :)

Hope everyone else is having a better day...well done to all the weight losses and good luck for todays weigh ins :)

Chelle82 said:
mornign everyone...well im feeling a bit down today because an old friend popped round last night for dinner and we havent seen her for ages...well before xmas so i thought oh i bet she notices a difference since losing weight...well she did on my OH!!!! Did not say one thing to me until i pointed it out.....oh gees i think to myself why should i bloody bother when people are not noticing it come off obviously i'm a lot bigger then i thought i was and have actually gotta lose 3stone before poeple start to notice.....so im not in a very happy mood today!....but ill keep plodding along and hope for a weight loss this week :(

I've got Just Dance on the Wii and i really like it and yes i sweat when doing it. Give it a go :)

Hope everyone else is having a better day...well done to all the weight losses and good luck for todays weigh ins :)

Aw that's been happening to me loads recently my fiance and I are both following the plan but he is still having naughty things like beer and crisps. Everyone keeps on telling him how good he looks and asking if he has lost weight (he didn't really have any to lose) but me nothing lol

Back