Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Im sorry I haven't been around much I have had flu for the past 2 weeks and haven't been very good. I've been trying to stick to plan but failing miserably: -(
Anyway after giving myself another telling off I'm back on track. We had sw kfc for dinner last night. I'm having salad with savoury rice and boiled egg ,an orange,a banana and mullerlight for lunch today (well throughout the time I'm at work) for dinner we are having cabbage and bacon with jacket spuds. Yum. :)

Well there it is, thats the month over for me now. Weigh In was last night and it was a 2lb loss to finish off the month. This meant two things
  • I got my long awaited 1 1/2 stone award
  • I completed the February challenge
I was a bit disappointed with the 2lb last night as I have been very strict with my exercise this past week, not just to go twards the bronze award but because I needed to. So every weekday last week at about 11am I was on the Wii on the Biggest Loser program for a minimum 1/2 hour and in some cases 45 mins. That was every week day. Saturday I did 2 hours geocaching in a local park across all sorts of terrain and another 1 hour on Sunday up in Leyland in another park and the terrain there had my chest stinging by the time I was done.

I made sure I was under syns every day aswell, not way under but sort of 12 syn mark. So I was expecting a big number this week. With the weight I have to lose I thought it would have been coming off a bit quicker, especially with the activity ramped up this week. But for some reason its just doesnt seem to be shifting as fast as I had expected it to.

So the month ended with a 9lb loss. Its 9lb in the win column and that it what matters. Its 22.5lbs across 6 weeks so far which is good, I have to be happy with that.

Its good to see the 1 1/2st award on my book/signature after a few weeks wait.

So onwards to March now. And what challenge to set. I have 5 weigh ins in March so cant really set 8lb again. Do I go for 10 and keep the target at 2lb per weigh in or do I set the bar a little higher and risk more disappointment if I dont get it?

I will let you decide :D

HE, 2lb is a good weight loss. Congratulations on hitting your February target after just 3 weeks. That's absolutely fantastic.

I know you have been doing lots of exercise, but sometimes it takes a while for it to catch up. If you are keeping to plan and exercising, the only other thing I can suggest is you increase your water intake and cut down or even cut out diet drinks and even coffee if you can manage it.

:happy096:You're well on your way to smashing your next target. Well done.

Julie

Im sorry I haven't been around much I have had flu for the past 2 weeks and haven't been very good. I've been trying to stick to plan but failing miserably: -(
Anyway after giving myself another telling off I'm back on track. We had sw kfc for dinner last night. I'm having salad with savoury rice and boiled egg ,an orange,a banana and mullerlight for lunch today (well throughout the time I'm at work) for dinner we are having cabbage and bacon with jacket spuds. Yum. :)

Sorry to hear you have been ill, but I'm pleased to see you back and back on track. Good luck on dropping those pounds. :)

Hey all just a quick check in well done on all the loses and hey to everyone new !! Mmmmm that kfc chicken sounds lush gonna have to try it!!! Ohhh not in group tomo second week in a row but last night me n my friend randomly booked an action packed holiday walking around stoonehenge thej dartmoor national park til fri then surfing n god knows what else on sat n sun woooo can't wait early start tomo so should be asleep really!! Gave into the temptation of krispy Kreme today ekkk I know but I will walk that off n more trying not to be too worried!! Ok guys have a great weekend n enjoy all those tasty meals you're making mwah mwah x x x

Morning everyone, sorry I haven't been on in a few days, was sick and also currently trying to move house, so alot of painting goin on, and haven't had a minute!!
Anyways just weighed myself there and down another 3 and s half , very happy!! Have stone and a half lost now!!! Have a great day, everyone and congrats on all the losses so far this week!!!

Morning everyone, well done on the weight loss Bugsy and to everyone else too.

The SW KFC sounds fab i've already printed of the receipe so gonna try it this weekend.

Done 40mins of the Wii Just Dance last night and took the dog for a walk....im aiming to get my Bronze Award..i think this should take my mind off thinking nobody is noticing my weight but my clothes are def getting bigger and some are fitting much more nicley so cant really complain.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Do you mind if I join this thread? I have just over 8 stone to loose and it seems a mammouth journey. I am not going to group as I just can't afford it at the moment but I have so many SW magazines and books here and obviously the internet I think I can get my resources from those.

I started this morning and am about to have a walk to tesco (never walk anywhere) to get some fruit and veg, yogurts etc.

L x

keep us posted

Love to hear how you get on Laura-have similar amount to lose
you are soooooooooooo right it does seem like a massive amount and totally impossible:grouphugg:

Well I finally made my mind up that I cant afford to go to class and decided that as I haven't been in the last 3 weeks anyway I would weigh myself at home. I asked my fiance to weigh himself first to see if the scales are accurate and they were and it turns out I have lost 12 1/2 lb since I last went to class.!!! I am delighted really really delighted. I have been following plan these last weeks while I have been feeling grotty but not 100% as I have had more syns than I should have had so wasn't expecting anything like that. Woop woop I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!!!!!

X

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Well I finally made my mind up that I cant afford to go to class and decided that as I haven't been in the last 3 weeks anyway I would weigh myself at home. I asked my fiance to weigh himself first to see if the scales are accurate and they were and it turns out I have lost 12 1/2 lb since I last went to class.!!! I am delighted really really delighted. I have been following plan these last weeks while I have been feeling grotty but not 100% as I have had more syns than I should have had so wasn't expecting anything like that. Woop woop I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!!!!!

X

That is fantastic!!! Well done u!!! That's a great weight loss!!!

MrsHainsworth2b said:

X

Wow, that's a fantastic loss, you are obviously doing something right. Keep it up.

magnificent Mrs H

:flowers:So well done Katie very very very impressed
HOW do you do it??????
have about same to lose any tips so welcome

So tempted today to say screw it and comfort eat my 1 1/2 stone back on plus some more for good measure.
Had some bad news yesterday that is going to set us back about 2 years financially, and we are at risk of losing our apartment. Absolutely devastated.
I have been our kids primary carer for the last 5 years but now it looks like Im going to have to go get work, but it has to be nights as we still have one in primary school and noone to do the school run, so the nightwork is going to put a strain on us.

Sometimes think why do we even bother.

Hiekel Essterol said:
So tempted today to say screw it and comfort eat my 1 1/2 stone back on plus some more for good measure.
Had some bad news yesterday that is going to set us back about 2 years financially, and we are at risk of losing our apartment. Absolutely devastated.
I have been our kids primary carer for the last 5 years but now it looks like Im going to have to go get work, but it has to be nights as we still have one in primary school and noone to do the school run, so the nightwork is going to put a strain on us.

Sometimes think why do we even bother.

Oh HE, that's awful, u must feel like why bother as right, when u do so much to try and keep everything together and one day everything can change, witout goin out of control could you treat urself a little, maybe flexible syn, sometimes when we're havin a crap time especially when pure stressed out, nothing else can comfort like food, feel awful for u,
My husband is currently unemployed so I'm the breadwinner and always stressing about bills etc bein paid, not easy

Back