Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

:flowers:So well done Katie very very very impressed
HOW do you do it??????
have about same to lose any tips so welcome

Well I have been mostly sticking to red days the last couple of weeks so limiting my carbs. I prefer extra easy though so cant do it all week as I miss potatos and pasta.
A woman at class said that when she wants to boost her weight loss thats what she does so I thought I would try it. Also I have been having my syns every day and sometimes a few more so I havent felt deprived. :D

xxxx

So tempted today to say screw it and comfort eat my 1 1/2 stone back on plus some more for good measure.
Had some bad news yesterday that is going to set us back about 2 years financially, and we are at risk of losing our apartment. Absolutely devastated.
I have been our kids primary carer for the last 5 years but now it looks like Im going to have to go get work, but it has to be nights as we still have one in primary school and noone to do the school run, so the nightwork is going to put a strain on us.

Sometimes think why do we even bother.

I am really sorry to hear that HE. I hope that something can be sorted out for you so you can keep your home.

I completely understand why you felt like blowing all your weight loss, but I am so glad you didn't. You need to be as healthy as possible for whatever life throws at you, and having a healthy weight will help with that.

I hope things turn out to be not as bleak as they seem at the moment. My thoughts are with you.

I have 16st to lose. Daunting journey ahead, but it's one I must take :-(

It can be done (I've more or less done it - 15st11.5 gone). I've been a member since December 2008.

When faced with these sort of challenges though - it can be quite daunting. Make it easier on yourself and break it down into smaller chunks - Club10, the half stone awards, or aim to be a realistic weight (depending on your average weight loss) for certain times of the year.

Good luck all - and truly - if I can do it - so can anyone - you just got to believe in yourself that you can do it and imagine what the new, future, slim you will be.

Feeling a little down, been thinking about my father in law who passed away June last year. He lived with us and I cannot get to grips with him not being here anymore. Just ate about 20 giant chocolate buttons. Put me way over my syns today.

Well I finally made my mind up that I cant afford to go to class and decided that as I haven't been in the last 3 weeks anyway I would weigh myself at home. I asked my fiance to weigh himself first to see if the scales are accurate and they were and it turns out I have lost 12 1/2 lb since I last went to class.!!! I am delighted really really delighted. I have been following plan these last weeks while I have been feeling grotty but not 100% as I have had more syns than I should have had so wasn't expecting anything like that. Woop woop I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!!!!!

X

WOW Mrs Hainsworth, what a fabulous surprise for you when you jumped on those scales - well done!!

So tempted today to say screw it and comfort eat my 1 1/2 stone back on plus some more for good measure.
Had some bad news yesterday that is going to set us back about 2 years financially, and we are at risk of losing our apartment. Absolutely devastated.
I have been our kids primary carer for the last 5 years but now it looks like Im going to have to go get work, but it has to be nights as we still have one in primary school and noone to do the school run, so the nightwork is going to put a strain on us.

Sometimes think why do we even bother.

Hi HE, I'm really sorry that you're struggling right now. Its so easy to lose focus on the diet when big life decisions get in the way, and money is a horrible thing to have to worry about. I'm the only one working in my house right now and sometimes have those moments of doubt and feeling of what is it all for. I hope you find a solution that works for you and your family x

:grouphugg:Cherry-pie what an inspiration you are!!!!! very new to mm and still getting hang of all this
Have almost exactly the same to lose and need lots and lots of inspiration !!!!:grouphugg:

I have 16st to lose. Daunting journey ahead, but it's one I must take :-(

You can do it one step at a time. There's lots of support on here to help you achieve the weight loss you want. IanH has done it and he may be able to help you as well.

I am only short and when I started, I had 8 stone to lose which is over half my starting weight. I've lost over 2 stone now and with every half stone my goal feels more achievable. I know it won't happen overnight, and that there will be times when I feel like throwing in the towel, but I focus on my next goal (3rd stone off) and that gives me strength.

Why don't you celebrate each half stone loss with something you want. It doesn't have to be expensive, but something other than food to reward yourself for all your hard work.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Hello all, good to catch up with all your posts.
Been a long week in work this week (thankfully on hols tomorrow!) but just about managed to stay on plan! The last two days I've been really fancying something 'naughty' to eat but not known what if that makes sense. Tonight I found it and it was SW friendly - Britmum's recipe for squidgy Chocolate cake - Oh my word, its good! You must check it out! This is the second SW flour free whipped egg whites style cake that I have made and very impressed with both of them.

Take care xxx

cherry-pie said:
Hello all, good to catch up with all your posts.
Been a long week in work this week (thankfully on hols tomorrow!) but just about managed to stay on plan! The last two days I've been really fancying something 'naughty' to eat but not known what if that makes sense. Tonight I found it and it was SW friendly - Britmum's recipe for squidgy Chocolate cake - Oh my word, its good! You must check it out! This is the second SW flour free whipped egg whites style cake that I have made and very impressed with both of them.

Take care xxx

That sounds very tasty, where can you find the recipe. I recon I could give that a go.

Hi ya, well i tried the SW KFC last night and OMG its blooming lovely :) Feel like im eating something naughty but it being FREE!! lol

Feeling ok today as its the end of the week! This week i have craved so much naughty stuff its un-real...but ive been good and stuck to the plan..had more syns this week then normal so hopefully the scales 2mora will be nice to me lol

Hope everyone else is haveing a good day/week?

:)

My week was going good until i came to stay with my mam yesterday! So far i've had a bag of jelly tots and popcorn yesterday, today i had a ham sarnie (home made bread!) and a big piece of caramel shortcake :(

Just got corned beef hash in the oven with lean corned beef in! Haven't done 1/3 superfree today and was supposed to be EE but by what i've ate it's a green day and it's 9 and half sins per 100g of it! Urgh, fail!

Tomorrow deffo back on it! I could have ate a lot more crap but held myself back as there was a big buffet of all sorts today! So slightly pleased, cos if i wasn't on SW I would have ate myself silly

Had a lovely evening at harvester, I managed to choose everything that was syn free. Very pleased with myself.

Back