Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Mazie6 said:
:48:Has the chocolate cake cooled yet????:smiley1842:

Have tried the cake, I personally didn't like it. The cocoa was too bitter even with sweetener and sugar. The recipe says not to use drinking chocolate but I think it would have tasted better.

Hi peeps!
13.5lbs off in 7 weeks here, slow but at least it's coming off at a sensible rate.

Has anyone tried the SW chocolate mousse (50g quark, 250g fat free fromage frais, tbsp sweetner, sachet of highlights, sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Mix really well and chill). I love it. It's like a cross between chocolate cheeeke and mousse. HElps with my chocolate cravings.xx

2 syns for the whole mousse. :)

hey guys, i tried the chocolate cake a couple of weeks ago and it was gross lol i agree with you Amanda i think it should be drinking chocolate or maybe a chocolate bar lol anyway defo will not be trying that again lol

Well weigh in today and i STS?!?!? I have been good this week and done extra exercise but it seems my * week wanted to make an apperance so maybe that has something to do with it? who knows lol Ahh well another week to a slimmer me..i just keep thinking come October i will be wedding dress shopping and i'd love to get a size 12...so lets keep going :)

Hope everyone is having a good sat night?

xx

Can I join you please?? I also have a lot to lose - trying hard not to focus on the amount, and taking it step by step - think I am more concerned with dress sizes - currently 22-24 and would be happy with a 16 as my target - then see what happens!

xx

Hi Lorraine, I have alot to loose aswell and it is great to have ppl there that can motivate and help you stay on track! I also have a food diary on here but not sure what the link is for it, have a wee look at the food diary part and you will find it :D
What day do you have your weigh in class? Mine is a Monday, dreading tomorrow nights weigh in. Have been quite good this week but went for a sunbed yesterday and I am burnt to a crisp!! Ouch, bit worried as i think my body may be swollen :cry:

I have just made some steak and veg pies, using filo pastry for the topping. I modified the sw steak and mushroom pie. And used little individual tins. They are 3 syns each, tried a little bit to see what it was like, and found myself eating half of it.

:grouphugg:Cherry-pie what an inspiration you are!!!!! very new to mm and still getting hang of all this
Have almost exactly the same to lose and need lots and lots of inspiration !!!!:grouphugg:

Thanks Mazie! Sorry for the late reply, it turned into a unexpected weekend away with work, but I'm back now! I'm finding mm a real support and enjoy finding other like minded people to take inspiration, hope and ideas from. Hope you've had a good weekend?

Evening all, sorry not been around for a few days, I had to go away unexpectedly with work. Disaster diet wise but I'm back now and back on it! I was a little down driving back today thinking that I should have looked harder for better choices or eaten less of the bad ones but decided that life will be life and sometimes you can't control what happens. What I can control though is being back on plan now I'm back home. I have lots of good things in the fridge, freezer and cupboards, the fruit bowl is full and I don't think I have any distractions that should get in the way too much for the next week!
Hello to the new faces, look forward to getting to know you all.
Amanda, sorry that the cake was a let down for you. I've just checked and I DID use drinking chocolate, not cocoa (didn't even notice, thats how slapdash a cook I am!) (didn't check if the syns were differnt either - holds out wrist for a slap!) and mine wasn't bitter at all.
Take care all, I'll be back for a proper catch up tomorrow after a shower and a good nights sleep xxx

Thank goodness the kids are back to school tomorrow, I've been a bit lapse with checking syn values and not doing exercise. I've had three bad days this week, I have weigh in tomorrow, I would still like to lose something, but if I don't staying the same wouldn't be so bad. I can't believe I messed up so close to getting my stone award. Only need 1.5 lbs. Oh well, what will be, will be. Will log on when I get back and tell you how good/bad i did.

Back from weigh in, I did lose 1.5 lb, so I picked up my stone award. Really happy. Good luck to everyone that needs to weigh in.

Despite a few days seriously not on track (work got in the way- grrr!), I stepped on for my at home WI today - and I've lost a pound, taking me to a stone and a half off!! Yay!!
Feeling more energetic now and ready to start some exercise. Probably still only walking at the moment but its a start.

As its the last day of February I thought I'd share my March goals with you all:
- track everything I eat, on and off plan (this is important for me, just the thought of writing it down often stops me eating it!!)
- lose 7lbs to reach 2 stone off
- 30 mins activity (or 2 x 15 mins where pushed for time) 5 days out of 7.
These are fairly moderate plans so should be do-able - I'll let you know at the end of the month how I get on! How about sharing yours?

Hope everyone is OK and having a good day?
Take Care xxx

cherry-pie said:
Despite a few days seriously not on track (work got in the way- grrr!), I stepped on for my at home WI today - and I've lost a pound, taking me to a stone and a half off!! Yay!!
Feeling more energetic now and ready to start some exercise. Probably still only walking at the moment but its a start.

As its the last day of February I thought I'd share my March goals with you all:
- track everything I eat, on and off plan (this is important for me, just the thought of writing it down often stops me eating it!!)
- lose 7lbs to reach 2 stone off
- 30 mins activity (or 2 x 15 mins where pushed for time) 5 days out of 7.
These are fairly moderate plans so should be do-able - I'll let you know at the end of the month how I get on! How about sharing yours?

Hope everyone is OK and having a good day?
Take Care xxx

I'm a very pleased with my award, you must be happy too, everyone losing weight however much should be proud of themselves. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Back