Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hey all hope it's going well and the WIs for last week and this week are going well!! Ended up randomly going to Newquay and Dartmoor national park planned on having a really healthy holiday and even brought good food along for the journey. But lost the willpower the weather and me forgetting my waterproofs in the hallway meant not much exercise was done apart from a few hours surfing (Owwwwww who knew it would hurt soooo much!!) ohhh and the dancing all night til 5 in the morn he he that was good!!! but the food I ended up eating was appalling not to mention the alcohol!!! I've not drunk that much in such a long time even at the end of my student days I've never been that bad!!!ekkk so anyhoo I'm dreading thursday for the weigh in as I know for sure this time i've put on as my top was very tight on me today ekkkk i'm not gonna weigh myself but I needed a crazy week or so so I can really stick at it now so i'm not gonna beat myself up....March is a new start so next week i'm gonna lose whatever i've put on this week!! woooo!!! right am off before I write an essay here!! lol good luck everyone for weigh in tomo and hope ya did well today!! mwah Maz Xxx

Bellybegone said:
Half a pound on, not so bad after all. Thanks for your support xxxxxx

Not so bad as right!! Say I'll be the same on thurs , but that's the way life is!! Well done for goin

Madmazy said:
Hey all hope it's going well and the WIs for last week and this week are going well!! Ended up randomly going to Newquay and Dartmoor national park planned on having a really healthy holiday and even brought good food along for the journey. But lost the willpower the weather and me forgetting my waterproofs in the hallway meant not much exercise was done apart from a few hours surfing (Owwwwww who knew it would hurt soooo much!!) ohhh and the dancing all night til 5 in the morn he he that was good!!! but the food I ended up eating was appalling not to mention the alcohol!!! I've not drunk that much in such a long time even at the end of my student days I've never been that bad!!!ekkk so anyhoo I'm dreading thursday for the weigh in as I know for sure this time i've put on as my top was very tight on me today ekkkk i'm not gonna weigh myself but I needed a crazy week or so so I can really stick at it now so i'm not gonna beat myself up....March is a new start so next week i'm gonna lose whatever i've put on this week!! woooo!!! right am off before I write an essay here!! lol good luck everyone for weigh in tomo and hope ya did well today!! mwah Maz Xxx

Lovin the positivity!!! Delighted u'd a great holiday?!! Sounds like u had a ball

I sounds like you had a fab time and can return raring to go again. Not sure about drinking like a student again though - I honestly don't think I could do that much cider ever again!!!

Surzy that's amazing well done!!!feb just seemed to fly by was crazy!! Thanks guys trying to be positive ekkkk and yeah the student days are far behind me the hangover the next day was not worth it especially the 6 hour drive back to London bleh !!! I wouldn't mind I don't even drink any more bar the odd jug on sangria yum ; )

Surzy said:
OMG! Lost 4lbs this week - so I did hit my Feb target of 8lbs after all!!!

And S.O.W :)

Wow!!! Well done that's brull!!! U must be chuffed!!!

5.5lbs off and my 1st stone award xx

Woo well done everyone that's so fantastic!!! Keep strong n soo proud of everything you've done so far!!! Ekkk I just had the shock of my life went to see a dietician today get weighed tomo know I was bad so expected to put on but wasn't going to ask as felt like it was 7 I'd nearly put on well she weighed me and it was 9 pounds I'd put on that's less than two weeks as I'd been pretty good the last couple of days!! So technically I probably did that in a week I'm torn between being disgusted with myself and think Sod it I'm only human I'm allowed to male mistakes every now and again!! I've now lost my stone award n maybe even my half stone award might just start afresh!! Ekkkk c x x x

That's such a shame. You've done so well. Don't beat yourself up too much - let you punishment be having to loose it a second time and leave it at that. Seriously, we all mess up sometimes. Just start over ;)

OMG! Lost 4lbs this week - so I did hit my Feb target of 8lbs after all!!!

And S.O.W :)

WOW Surzy that's fantastic, well done and not far off your next shiney now. :clap: Big round of applause for you. :D

Back