Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Morning everyone, congrats to all of ye who lost weight this week well done, and welcome any new members!!!!
I stayed the same this week, fairly happy wit that as I'd two takeaways at weekend, fri and sat!!! So was expecting to put on, happy days!!!
To anyone weighing in today good luck!!!

Well done for 30 mins on the cross trainer. I'm nearly passing out after 15 mins. Does the machine have a fat burning setting. The machines in my gym do and the personal trainer says that it's the best setting for weight loss

X

Im not too sure lol, i did the heart rate one and it said it helps with burning fat but i will ask the instructor

Hello to Pizza, Kerry and Mr Boony, I hope you and everyone else are all doing OK on this gorgeous spring day?

Ela ine, fantastic loss - well done you! Enjoy your weekend away.

Surzy, I am v jealous of your Wizard of Oz trip - hope you have a fab time!

Just a quick pop on as work is crazy this week with no sign of a let up either!! At least I'm still being organised bringing breakfast, lunch and masses of fruit with me and no time to think about eating anything that not in my bag when I leave in the morning! At this rate I may as well pack up my dinner too and live here! I'm still trying to walk more, but having to settle for 15minute strolls around the carpark and offices - roll on the weekend when I can get out into the countryside again!!

Take care all xxx

Afternoon!

Hope everyone is ok, I'm still trying to learn the ropes of it all but am so pleased at how much is free! Not hungry at all during the day but am at night so need to look at what other quick snacky things I can have without feeling guilty!

Bit nervous about next week fingers crossed I've lost even if it's only 0.5lbs lol x

hi guys, hope everyone is doing well, my mantra at the moment is even if I loose 1/2 a lb a week I will be nearly 2 st lighter by next year. That means I will be loosing weigh much faster than I put it on.

Sarahc said:
Can I ask a silly question, what is a 30 minute gym? Is it a brand? X

It's a hydraulic circuit system that you spend 3 minutes on each section = 30 mins in total. You are meant to burn between 300 - 900 calories in a relatively short space of time.

Just made the pizza topped chicken out of the sw magazine :)
Was delicious, highly reccomended lol.
Had it with lots of fresh salad yum yum :)

I've done this with the cheap gammon rounds too - very tasty, feels like a real treat!
This week I tried making the free BBQ sauce from the recipes above (well actually it was a combo of about 3 recipes, depending on ingredients we already had in!) and it was gorgeous. I have some leftover and reckon this would make a stunning texan style pizza on a flattened chicken breast, the bbq sauce, green pepper and heA cheese - I now know what I'm having for tea on Saturday, with a HEB of wedges on the side - deelish!!

hi guys, hope everyone is doing well, my mantra at the moment is even if I loose 1/2 a lb a week I will be nearly 2 st lighter by next year. That means I will be loosing weigh much faster than I put it on.

Seems like a sensible way to approach it - although looking at your fab stats its coming off you at a much quicker rate right now!!

I've done this with the cheap gammon rounds too - very tasty, feels like a real treat!
This week I tried making the free BBQ sauce from the recipes above (well actually it was a combo of about 3 recipes, depending on ingredients we already had in!) and it was gorgeous. I have some leftover and reckon this would make a stunning texan style pizza on a flattened chicken breast, the bbq sauce, green pepper and heA cheese - I now know what I'm having for tea on Saturday, with a HEB of wedges on the side - deelish!!

i never thought of gammon, that sounds yummy :)
Amazing how we can eat all this amazing food and stil loose weight

Surzy said:
nom nom .... gammon!!

I love gammon too, went to harvester for lunch, had gammon, spit roast chicken and a jacket. I was so full I didn't even think about dessert. Which is good for me as I love their brownie and ice cream. Wouldn't even guess at how many syns that is.

Sarahlou89 said:

Hi sarahlou, I can't get the mag but this recipe sounds gorgeous, what is it

Bellybegone said:
It's a hydraulic circuit system that you spend 3 minutes on each section = 30 mins in total. You are meant to burn between 300 - 900 calories in a relatively short space of time.

Is it a bit like kinesis??

Morning Everyone, sorry not been on for a couple of days but have managed to read all posts and well done on all the weight losses and to all the newbies :D

I've been doing aload of exercise this week - trying to aim for my bronze award ;)

Got weign in tomorrow and with STS last week im hoping for a good weight loss this week - been good and done exercise so fingers crossed :character00116:

CherryPie - how did you make the BBQ sauce - loved to know????

Well, I had my weigh in last night and am down 1.5lb so got my half stone shiny - am doing a happy dance!!!! I am now 1/12 of the way there :D

Gemmalina said:
Well, I had my weigh in last night and am down 1.5lb so got my half stone shiny - am doing a happy dance!!!! I am now 1/12 of the way there :D

Good on u gemmalina, that'll keep u motivated for the comin week!! Well done

Back