Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Chelle82 said:
afternoon all, welcome the newbies :)

Well had weigh in yesterday and lost 2lbs this week WAHOO!! only 5lbs to go for 2st so prob take another 2 weeks fingers crossed but so excited. Had my best mate come and visit me this weekend so went out last night for an Italian!! Lets just say i enjoyed myself with couple glasses of wine :) I'm pleased to say im back on the healthy eating today and it hasnt upset me or i havent thought oh sod it i've just carried on as if now SW is normal which i am so pleased about :) And i know you will all know how i feel as its very EASY to fall back into our old habits but for the first time it feels great to have control and feel like yep i've had a good time.

hope everyone has had a fab weekend and getting ready for another week :D:D:D:D :p:p:p:p :D:D:D:D

That's brill well done!! Feels good to get back on track straight away doesn't it

hi bugsy, yes it does feel good....just cant wait until people notice lol but that will come with time lol xxx

Hi I have between 8 and 10 stone to lose hope I can join with you all?
also where can i find the recipe for the chocolate squidgy cake mentioned in an earlier post? sounds good :)

Another newbie here. Just starting out and doing it online because we don't have groups here. I've got between 11-13 stone to lose so I'm really looking for a lifestyle change.

I love reading about everyone's successes.

Morning all, its good to see lots of new determined faces - welcome to a fab support group.

WI for me, and another pound down. Just the one, but it is * week so I'll settle for the one!! Hope everyone had a fab weekend, I can't believe its Monday again and here I am back at my desk again!

Take care and catch up soon xxx

cherry-pie said:
Morning all, its good to see lots of new determined faces - welcome to a fab support group.

WI for me, and another pound down. Just the one, but it is * week so I'll settle for the one!! Hope everyone had a fab weekend, I can't believe its Monday again and here I am back at my desk again!

Take care and catch up soon xxx

Well done cherry pie, that's great goin, stone and a half in five weeks, and to lose a lb in * week is even better!!!

Well done on your losses guys! Had a great weekend away - but not plan wise! 100% on Sat but 14 syns on alcohol and then 41 syns on sun! 41!!!

Had planned to flexi syn myself 45 - but I still feel really bad now :s hoping I can still have a loss at wi on wed - don't want a gain or sts!!!

Thanks Bugsy x

Ela ine - sounds like you had a fab weekend, and 41 syns isn't so much in the big scheme - imagine how many it would have added up to pre-SW?!! Have a few speed / superspeed days, drink lots of water and we'll keep everything crossed for you!!

Morning Everyone, and well done Cherry Pie thats great always heading in the right direction :)

Yep cant believe its Monday morning again and another week. Still got up this morning and took Dog for a walk even though OH is off this week and could do it but i thought no need to stay in routine otherwise it will got to pot lol

Hope everyone has a fab day :)

Ela ine said:
Well done on your losses guys! Had a great weekend away - but not plan wise! 100% on Sat but 14 syns on alcohol and then 41 syns on sun! 41!!!

Had planned to flexi syn myself 45 - but I still feel really bad now :s hoping I can still have a loss at wi on wed - don't want a gain or sts!!!

Well done Elaine, I think that's great goin!!! We all need nites out and a few treats, and once we get back on the wagon next day , we're sorted!!!
If I have a big treat I generally don't expect to lose that week in sw, and I m happy enough wit that because thr following week I nearly always have a good week weight wise, once I get back on track straight away!!! But good on u!!!

yep i sure got loads to lose !!!!!!

Back from weigh in, lost 1 lb this week. Was hoping for more as I had been really good last week. Can't understand it. Hoping to get 2 lb next week. Fingers crossed.

Well done, a loss is a loss. I'm sure it will be big number next week

I had a slow Jan and beginning of feb loosing 1 or a 1/2 a week and then I lost 3 last week and 2 1/2 this week, have not really done anything different. Very strange. X

;)More to the point CP what SW friendly stuff have you got in your desk drawer for lunch????:4635:

Do you know what it was a rubbish lunch today - a tin of tuna (eaten from the tin, what a minger!!), activia ff yogurt, apple, pear and 2 kewis!! Nevermind, it was free and filled the proverbial hole!
Hope you managed something a little more inspired?!

Back from weigh in, lost 1 lb this week. Was hoping for more as I had been really good last week. Can't understand it. Hoping to get 2 lb next week. Fingers crossed.

Well done on the one (snap!) and I'll join you in the quest for a 2 next week....

:553:Hi Tpals -very very best of luck-which area do you live in that is SW less ???

I'm in the U.S. A British friend convinced me to give SW a try. I'm a classic yo-yo dieter; lose weight then put it back on plus extra. Hopefully, SW will become such a habit that I can stick with it all the way to target and continue.

So, who is doing pancake day tomorrow?

I wasn't going to bother (as I have night out on Friday and wanted to save some vodka syns!) but OH looked crestfallen at the thought of no pancakes. So, I have compromised and bought some ready made scotch pancakes at 4 syns each and will have 2 or three with some golden syrup (2.5 syns for tooth curling tablespoon of far too sweetness!!) and a small scoop of vanilla icecream. No nutella this year as i cannot trust myself to have a jar in the house - particularly when I arrive home a little tipsy(!!) on Friday night and attack it with a spoon!!!

I'm in the U.S. A British friend convinced me to give SW a try. I'm a classic yo-yo dieter; lose weight then put it back on plus extra. Hopefully, SW will become such a habit that I can stick with it all the way to target and continue.

Hi tpals - good luck! Have you seen BritmuminCanada's posts - she is as the name suggests in Canada but I think she has found quite a few US products that have helped her. There is a sticky in the section above for SW overseas that hopefully you'll find useful.
She also has a blog with some amazing recipes on (search Slimming eats)
HTHxxx

Back