Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks, c-p. Eventually I should get the hang of the syns calculator and that will make it easier too.

Anyone else have trouble keeping snack foods around? I can't have them in the house right now. Is it even possible to train myself not to binge?

I only lost 1/2lb this week :(

No such thing as 'only' my lovely! I know its disappointing, esp if you've been good, but try to think of it as points in the bank for a bigger loss soon - and meanwhile imagine that pack of butter that you've melted from you somewhere!!

Hello, I just joined the Forum today. Can I join in? I could do with a bit more support then I get at group

Anyone else have trouble keeping snack foods around? I can't have them in the house right now. Is it even possible to train myself not to binge?

It is a scary thought, and there are some things that I try not to buy (real butter being one of them as it just leads to bread which leads to buttered toast!). We do have a big jar full of cereal bars, mini chocolate bars and other treats, all around 6 syns or less, and each night I have one thing from the jar. There have been a few times when I've had two or three but I've just counted the damage and tried to even it out to 105 or less over the week.
There was a thread somewhere about creating a treat tin for one, with say 50 syns worth of your favourite goodies. This way you still have some left for other things and can spread your treats out over the week or save them all up for a controlled splurge!

Hi and welcome kittykat and pinkboots -hope you're both doing OK?

Im going back to class tomorrow havent been to SW classes for a while but my friend asked me today to join with her. Guessing I weigh about 21st ish maybe slightly less maybe more who knows so lots to loose

I lost 3.5lbs and have now lost just over a stone and was also slimmer of the week :)

Hi all - good fish day for me! Body magic too, fingers crossed for Wednesday WI!! x

cherry-pie said:
Thanks Bugsy x

Ela ine - sounds like you had a fab weekend, and 41 syns isn't so much in the big scheme - imagine how many it would have added up to pre-SW?!! Have a few speed / superspeed days, drink lots of water and we'll keep everything crossed for you!!

Thanks sugar! You're right!!! Pre sw I would have eaten SO much buffet food and probably more the day after was I not counting syn values! Fish day today and speed day tomorrow with some body magic and lots of water *crosses stuff*

Bugsy30 said:
Well done Elaine, I think that's great goin!!! We all need nites out and a few treats, and once we get back on the wagon next day , we're sorted!!!
If I have a big treat I generally don't expect to lose that week in sw, and I m happy enough wit that because thr following week I nearly always have a good week weight wise, once I get back on track straight away!!! But good on u!!!

Thanks hun! Just been so silly on plan lately - with all my sts's and gains really annoyed! So stuck to it 100% last week and managed to lose 5! Have had fish week' this week (bar weekend) so hoping for at least half a pound off - flexi syns hopefully won't have done THAT much damage! x

Amandas11976 said:
Back from weigh in, lost 1 lb this week. Was hoping for more as I had been really good last week. Can't understand it. Hoping to get 2 lb next week. Fingers crossed.

Well done hun - going in the right direction!!

cherry-pie said:
So, who is doing pancake day tomorrow?

I wasn't going to bother (as I have night out on Friday and wanted to save some vodka syns!) but OH looked crestfallen at the thought of no pancakes. So, I have compromised and bought some ready made scotch pancakes at 4 syns each and will have 2 or three with some golden syrup (2.5 syns for tooth curling tablespoon of far too sweetness!!) and a small scoop of vanilla icecream. No nutella this year as i cannot trust myself to have a jar in the house - particularly when I arrive home a little tipsy(!!) on Friday night and attack it with a spoon!!!

I'm not (don't trust myself to just have one :p) but will however have my own pancakes on Wednesday after WI :D

Well done on the losses!

I've got my first weigh in this morning eeekk bit scared lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning everyone...well done on the weight losses :)

Hope everyone is ok...i got a call from my Sister last night ranting down the phone saying she cant believe how different i look since losing weight lol I live in Leeds but originally come from Kent...moved here 3 years ago so my family still live in Kent...dont get to see them much (talk every week on phone) so havent seen them since xmas. Well some pictures went on FB from this weekend night out and that is where she has seen me...i was so chuffed that FINALLY someone has noticed the difference and it has given me a right good boost to carry on....so just think ladies when you are having a down day just think about the benefits of losing weight and people noticing how good you look because it has really put me in a good mood for the week ahead :)

Happy Pancake Day :)

morning everyone...well done on the weight losses :)

Hope everyone is ok...i got a call from my Sister last night ranting down the phone saying she cant believe how different i look since losing weight lol I live in Leeds but originally come from Kent...moved here 3 years ago so my family still live in Kent...dont get to see them much (talk every week on phone) so havent seen them since xmas. Well some pictures went on FB from this weekend night out and that is where she has seen me...i was so chuffed that FINALLY someone has noticed the difference and it has given me a right good boost to carry on....so just think ladies when you are having a down day just think about the benefits of losing weight and people noticing how good you look because it has really put me in a good mood for the week ahead :)

Happy Pancake Day :)

Always think it's amazing when ppl say...WOW I can't believe how much weight you lost. You yourself don't always notice or think you haven't

Lost 3lbs thought it would be abit more but still chuffed!

Had a ploughmans to celebrate lol first time I've eaten bread in a week and now my tummy feels all heavy and bloated! It was yummy tho x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not going to hold my breath for any loss this week but I can deal with that - I have enjoyed lots of very yummy bad for me food this week all in teh name of seeing my Brother off to Afghanistand for 7 months ... so if I can't splurge now when can I.

I've been back on 100% since Monday though so it will only be a little blip :D

1.5 off again this week, seems to the most common weight loss for me lol.
Bit disheartning i have been to gym 4 times lol so thought it may have been a good loss.
However i did recieve my stone sticker so a bit happy :)

hi all well done on some fab losses.i lost 1lb this week happy with that as its * week.been back at the gym today as not been for 2 weeks god it was hard work lol.im aiming to go 3 times a week.
hope everyone has a good week :)

I've never been on a diet before where I wasn't hungry so I have this fear that I must be doing something wrong and won't lose any weight. WI is Friday.

I've never been on a diet before where I wasn't hungry so I have this fear that I must be doing something wrong and won't lose any weight. WI is Friday.

i felt the same, but it works. when is your weigh in day?

Back