Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hey all just a quick update I seem to be getting really bad at logging on wish I was busy at the gym but alas no just always sick!! lol!! anyhoo reading through some of the posts you're all doing fantastic!! Welcome to everyone new everyone here is so supportive just make sure you go on especially if you've been a little naughty!! ekk I shy away a bit so I'm going to come on everyday as you fantastic people really motivate me and make me want it so much more!!We have some very inspirational people here!! OK so I knew I did bad last week but forced myself to go but I hadn't put as much as I thought it was bad it was 4.5 and I think a few were holding out to show this week as I was expecting 9.5 over the 2 weeks!! This week I really tried to be good but I had a couple of girlie nights and now feel a lil naughty plus the lovely monthly fairy is visiting me so feel pretty much like a heffalump now and hell might as well tell the whole truth just had some very naughty pancakes....but tasty bruschetta from the Italian book for dinner (highly rec was ammmmazing!!!)

Right always end up writing a novel!! so tomorrow i'll be on every day and can reply individually as I feel i'm being rude sometimes just doing updates and by the time i've read through at the comments I can't remember who to thank and that I wanted to say something too! lol!!
Anyway hope you all have a lovely pancake day and weren't as naughty as me!!!

Anyone giving anything up tomorrow for Lent?

Mwah Maz Xxxxx

Hello Everyone,

thought i would come and say hi!

Im in my 3rd week of SW now and am having a bit of a baffled week i think.
My first week i lost 9 and 1/2lbs and second week i lost 1/2 a pound.
so this week im a bit all over the place.

Im going to be on this journey for quite a while as i have 8st 9lbs to lose, lookin forward to getting to know you all! x

STS.... Oh well onwards and downwards :)

well done to all the losers

xx

Good times for me tonight, lost 2 1/2 making 10 in total since I started. And I won the new Italian cook book !! Had a belly full of pancakes when I came back !! Oopsie oh well had to be done. Tomorrow starts the new week :) xx

I had two naught pan cakes aswell oops they were very yummy and I worked them off with 20mins on the excerise bike! C

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

More fab losses - well done all!!

I'll be lucky to see a loss this week - pancakes last night, birthdays to celebrate thurs and sat, night out friday, its * week (still - hurumphh!!) and I have to go away with work on Sunday for 2 days - arghhh!! However, this is life and no point moaning!!!

Surzy - I think your brother's departure is a more than valid reason to have a splurge - and it make my list of excuses look v silly in comparison!

tpals - re free food / not being hungry - trust it, it really works! In fact, I think my best losses have been where I've eaten loads of free food, and I think where I've tried to rein it in thats where I've only seen the single pounds coming off. Not sure what everyone else thinks on this?

Madmazy, good to see you back girl, your posts always make me laugh! Come on, we can do this!

Right, best do some work, so catch you all at lunchtime!!

I really must stop buying the new hi fi deluxe bars. They are so moreish.

More fab losses - well done all!!

I'll be lucky to see a loss this week - pancakes last night, birthdays to celebrate thurs and sat, night out friday, its * week (still - hurumphh!!) and I have to go away with work on Sunday for 2 days - arghhh!! However, this is life and no point moaning!!!

Surzy - I think your brother's departure is a more than valid reason to have a splurge - and it make my list of excuses look v silly in comparison!

Thanks hun - It wasn't as bad as feared ... an STS and not a gain!! JOY :D

Been back on the wagon 100% since I got home though, currently tucking in to a very filling bowl of home made minestrone soup at my desk :)

Hey Small_jaxy looking forward to getting to know you too!! I'm in my 6th or 7th week and it's still all up in the air had a crazy few weeks!! Once ya get sorted and used to it you'll be fine!! : )

Bellybegone amazing well done you bet you're so proud and that cook book is great if ya can cook!! lol!!!

Lostgirl don't worry two's not horrific!!! as long as ya didn't smother them with nutella he he I felt so like doing that but I resisted!!

Ha ha Cherrypie thanks and don't worry it might not be as bad as you think and I really think that when you're a bit naughty and it's for good reasons it's not so bad its when ya eat naughty coz you're bored or something that makes ya regret it !! It is so true about eating lots of the free stuff as you do see the pounds coming off yet when you don't eat as much the losses tend to be smaller it's crazy to get you're head around that but it soooo works!!
Amandas11976 what bars are these I was getting a bit of an obsession with the mint ones!! I had to go cold turkey lol to wean myself off them!!

And ya Surzy that's great ya stayed the same when ya had a good ( not sure if you can call it that ) time saying see ya soon to your brother bet that was a relief!!mmmmm soup might make some later!!

Mwah Maz Xxxx

can totally relate to your posts would love to join you. i'd like to lose another 4 or 5 stones.

weigh in in one hour :S

Felt a bit low this afternoon, have had a major pig out. Annoyed with myself. Will have to start fresh in the morning.

Hey Curvalicious welcome everyone here is so lovely!! you've done so good so far bet you're feeling great!!

Sarahlou yay just saw you got your stone !! great hon!!!

Katoof good luck!!!! hope it goes great!!!

Amandas don't be so annoyed with yourself it's in the past and you can't change it so looking forward to tomo is great!!

mwah Maz Xxx

Felt a bit low this afternoon, have had a major pig out. Annoyed with myself. Will have to start fresh in the morning.

I have just done this huni but my pig out lasted for a week :cry:
I am back on track as of today and this is the way it is going to stay :D
Dont worry about what has happened in the past, it is now that counts. The good thing is that you are back on track! Hope you enjoed all your lovely snacks :D

Just finished my first week's workouts towards getting the bronze fit log award. It's tough to go from zero exercise to living up to even three times a week.

Hiya! I too have a lot to lose. Joined last night and started at 19st 6.5lbs. Target weight is 11st 7lbs so just under 8stone to lose. Hoping to be there by next summer! Xx

Back