Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Welcome huni :)
We are all in this for the same reason. Dont feel weird typing that out ... it will be the last time u type it.
Good luck huni, we are all here to help xx

Mornng Campers! Well its my last day at work today and ready for the weekend wahoo!! Me and OH are off out for a nice long walk tomorrow and then stopping for a picnic so im dead excited :) Weigh in is on Sat so will update asap hopefully the exercise this week and the walk tomorrow will pay off.

Good Luck to all Thursday weign ins and well done on the losses :)

After a bad day yesterday, I have started fresh today, have done an hour on wii fit this morning, just about to walk up the nursery to pick my son up. Don't know what to have for lunch today, might have bacon and scrambled egg. Got mince out for dinner, probably spaghetti bolognaise. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Had a bit of a ropy day yesterday. Am sick with a respiratory infection and staying on plan is the last thing I want to do. Wasn't too bad, but bad enough. Back on plan today. Am hoping to at least get to weigh in this evening - not up to staying to image therapy.

Hope you feel better soon Gemma, it is horrible feeling under the weather.

I had my first WI last night, and lost 0.5 lbs. I knew it wasn't going to be a great deal, just being new to it, trying Extra Easy, and I averaged 18 syns a day (pizza on Friday was a stonker!). I'm a bit "bunged up" too, so need to look at my fibre intake! AllBran chocolate cake I think :p and when I got home I realised that I'd had 2 bowls of cereal over the week which weren't in my food diary, so I must get better at writing down!!

So! Renewed understanding of the plan, and I'm raring to go this week!!

Love reading this thread, everyone is so nice and real :) x

This is my favorite thread too. It's easier knowing there are others making the same journey and running into many of the same issues and stumbling blocks.

My first WI after a full week on plan is tomorrow and I'm nervous. Any loss will tell me that I'm doing something right.

I have lost 1st 5lbs so far and got another 10stone to go!

guys i really need some help or advice.

I have 14 stone to loose and STS this week. I dont understand, been 100%, exercised and yet nothing off. Feeling at a loss. if my losses are slowing this much already how am I ever going to loose such a large amount of weight?

I follow green and have had loads of stirfrys this week so would be nealy a SS week anyway. I just dont understand.

I have 14 stone to loose and STS this week. I dont understand, been 100%, exercised and yet nothing off. Feeling at a loss. if my losses are slowing this much already how am I ever going to loose such a large amount of weight?

I follow green and have had loads of stirfrys this week so would be nealy a SS week anyway. I just dont understand.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have a similar amount to lose and my losses so far are pretty inconsistent even though I've not gone off plan once yet. One week I lose 6.5lbs and a few weeks later only 2.5lbs yet changed nothing.

I think if it becomes a regular thing then you'd need to look at it a bit more closely, you'd had pretty good losses so far though. If you keep a food diary, try looking back through it to a good loss week and then having the same meals or changing up your HE's or having a fish week...mix it up a bit and do something different and see if things budge. You'll prolly see a much better loss next week now to compensate. I seem to be having a couple of slow week and then I speed up again.

the problem with stir fries is that there is probably not much free food in them, it's mainly all superfree ( which is why you're hungry again an hour after a chinese.. :) )..
you NEED the free food to give you something to burn.. without it you are not getting enough calories and are probably in "starvation mode"..
think of it as a motorbike.. with hardly any fuel you can get it going faster, but it won't get very far before it stops...

I've lost 6.5st so far and have about 13 to go to reach target so I'm about 1/3 of the way there, but since christmas my 4 or 5lb losses per week have dwindled to 1-2 a week... so I don't know it the weather or season might have something to do with it ( hibernation mode etc.. :) )

Evening!!! Had the most awfullest last few days food wise!! Moved into our new house, had two takeaways, and loads of wine, and crisps :((((( decided this morning to get back on track, got into work, painters in so no acces to fridge all day and ended up getting a Chinese!!!!!
How bad!!! But tomorrow is defo another day!!!!!

Evening my lovelies, I've not had time to pop on so much this week, but I hope everyone is OK. For those struggling to stick to or wavering off plan, there must be something in the air as I haven't been 100% for a few days either, and still some challenges to come!
Well done to those who have lost and good luck for anyone with a WI approaching.
Katoof - sorry about the STS, but if you've been sticking to it it has to come and catch you up very soon. Its probably just some retained fluid or something showing up on the scales.
Hello to all the new faces, this is a great group of like-minded people!
Off to bed soon but keep on keeping on and catch up properly soon xxx

Katoof are you keep a diary in case anything is sneaking in there that shouldn't be...I thought I was being so good but I kept forgetting to put things down and I think I was trying to trick my brain into thinking I hadn't had that extra so and so here and there!!!
Are you Veggie Katoof as maybe a random red day here and there might jolt something? Keep your chin up hon hopefully it'll start dropping off ya soon!! Oh and just saw that you'd exercised.... How long you been exercising for and did you start from doing none? As sometimes you become thinner but the weight is the same when you start exercising there loads of threads on here about it and I think it can take a couple of months to start showing on the scales I was talking to a girl at the gym and she said it too two months but she didn't mind as she was feeling healthier and looking leaner. Same thing happened to me although when I got sick I've not been to the gym for a month so when I start back again next week it'll happen again!! take your measurements and watch them go down too that'll make you feel better about it!! (did you take them at the start? compare them if you have!!! )) xxx

3 lbs this week. Such a relief to know this is really going to work!

thanks guys. and Madmazy I'm not veggi and have tried my first red day today, going to try red for this week and see if that helps. I had been exercising most days for about a month but had an accident with boiling water and was out of action for two weeks so last week was my first week back.

hopefuly then it was the exercise. Oh and the first week I started exercising I only lost 1lb (my smallest loss) fingers crossed then.

I feel a lot more positive today after al your comments and changing plan feels like im in control and I hope that a red week should boost my loss for a bit but I am not sure I can afford to do it long term. Meat and fish are expensive huh.

Back