Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks, Madmazy. It's exciting to finally do something good for myself.

Good luck with the red, katoof!

Thanks, just trying to get my head around red. I am amazed to find peas are now a h.e and if anyone on here has moved from green to red before and has some tips please leg m

Oops half of msg deleted.

Anyway any advice is gladly received.

I failed big time last night, all because I was tired, stressed and fed up. Wish I could get my head round why food is my saviour. It really does me no good at all. Will try and get out for a long walk today, see if I can get rid of some of the damage.

Thing is I've lost it with this diet, my head not in right place anymore.

Hope the rest of you have a great weekend. Xxxxx

Hi bellybegone, so sorry you are feeling like that. I also wish I knew why food is often the first thing I turn too.

I was feeling low about it all on Wednesday so to try and start s fresh I have swapped plans. Don't know if this sounds helpful it not but it has given me something new to focus on and I feel motivated like week one again.

People here are great support and although I attend group i could not have got this far without this site.

katoof said:
Hi bellybegone, so sorry you are feeling like that. I also wish I knew why food is often the first thing I turn too.

I was feeling low about it all on Wednesday so to try and start s fresh I have swapped plans. Don't know if this sounds helpful it not but it has given me something new to focus on and I feel motivated like week one again.

People here are great support and although I attend group i could not have got this far without this site.

Hello katoof, I guess our problem with 'food' is why most of us got to this point in the first place. Do you mean you have swapped plans within s w or you trying a complete new start with another plan all together. I know in my heart I have not been doing this properly since the start really.

Hope the new plan helps you, and yes the support on here is like no other xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, just trying to get my head around red. I am amazed to find peas are now a h.e and if anyone on here has moved from green to red before and has some tips please leg m

Red is great if you love meat and are not overly fussed on veg and fruit - I'm not a massive meat eater ... so extra easy has been loads better for me because i can just have good healthy meals.

I occasionally have a green day when i fancy a carb fest on rice or pasta without the extra veg

I failed big time last night, all because I was tired, stressed and fed up. Wish I could get my head round why food is my saviour. It really does me no good at all. Will try and get out for a long walk today, see if I can get rid of some of the damage.

Thing is I've lost it with this diet, my head not in right place anymore.

Hope the rest of you have a great weekend. Xxxxx

Are you still going to a group?
I'm an emotional binge eater and my first comfort will always be food - the best thing about SW is that because i have plenty of good food in the house - I can binge away when I need to.

I've recently started with a course of cognitive behavioral therapy to change my habits around comfort eating and it's already had a positive effect.

Please don't give up.

You can do it if you want it.

S xx

Yeah I have swapped from green to red this week. It's feeling like a fresh start and hopefully will have shocked my body into some lbs disappearing. It is hard everyday but some days are particularly difficult. My dad is ill at the moment and the stress is calling the beast within me to eat all the rubbish I can. Luckily I have no rubbish in the house so have not broken yet but temptation is always nearby.

Msg above wad response to bellybegone. Sorry trying out minimins on my phone it confusing

Surzy said:
Are you still going to a group?
I'm an emotional binge eater and my first comfort will always be food - the best thing about SW is that because i have plenty of good food in the house - I can binge away when I need to.

I've recently started with a course of cognitive behavioral therapy to change my habits around comfort eating and it's already had a positive effect.

Please don't give up.

You can do it if you want it.

S xx

What does the therapy involve and us it expensive. I'm up for trying anything to give me more tools to beat this. I want to loose the weight so much and you hear people day things like well just eat less and do more but for me its often not been that easy.

What does the therapy involve and us it expensive. I'm up for trying anything to give me more tools to beat this. I want to loose the weight so much and you hear people day things like well just eat less and do more but for me its often not been that easy.

It's a talking therapy.
I found out about it through B-Eat beat : Treatment for an eating disorder

As i'm on a referral it's £20 a session for me.

I'm not entirely sure what plan I'm on / have been on..

My daily food usually consists of eggs for breakfast and fruit, beans for dinner and fruit, and a roast chicken dinner for evening meal, which means my only meat intake is a chicken breast ( I thought I was doing EE so don't weigh it but about 150g is the average I think.. )

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I would agree with the post above - am an emotional eater. Am still labouring under this respiratory infection and the first thing I want to do I have some junk! I don't have an appetite, bit junk still appeals?!? My behaviour def needs to be readjusted.

What actually helped me not grab some junk food was after my shower, when I go dressed. I have a bag of clothes that I bought a few days before joint SW. The tops were way too snug to wear and have been meaning to return them but haven't got around to it. Anyway, for the hell of it tried on one of the tops and would you believe it, it fits nice now - is even a bit loose around my middle so that has def spurred me on for another few days ;)

I am on back shift at work and I know that I am def not eating enough. I have had a few days off, getting weighed on Thursday this week (due to work commintments, its normally a monday) I started properly on wed and then thursday i had some cake and a few wee bitys of choc! That has thrown me for the week :cry: I started a fresh yesterday. Do you think I should start a fresh with my syns? I hvnt been on sw properly for 2 weeks, not sure what to do :cry: Thanks to anyone that can help me!!! xXx

own your failures, there's nothing you can do to change them but it's no use simply discounting them..
if you've run out of syns you can't simply write off that week and start a new one today with all your syns for the day..
your syns start new on weigh in day ( or what would normally be weigh in day if you have to WI on an different day )..

Back