Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I have been on the plan for 6 weeks now, was doing great up until week 5 where I got badly burnt from sunbed, retained fluid and gained 3.5lbs! I was really ill for a week and hv been finding it so hard to get back on track! I aint ever wanting to fall off the wagon again!!! Once I get back on track, i will be on it forever! Thats my promise to myself!

Hi I have 5 stone to loose and just started last wednesday but have been eating peas with my red day! Eek why is it a he? Or is that petit pois?
Good luck to all of you!

day 1 - joined sw online, 9/3/11, 4 stone to loose

hi everyone....1lb off for me this week...dead pleased still coming off the right direction. Just wished i measured myself at the beg because i've noticed my clothes are becoming losser which is great :)

Hope everyone is ok?

My son just went back to university after spring break. I got used to having him home and am fighting the urge to eat to fill the emptiness.

I want to lose 4st... it feels like SOOO much to me but i'm being inspired by everyone else on here and the people in my group - i'm determined to get there this time!

Weigh in tomorrow, after the week I've had I will be happy with a sts. Had a couple of major pigging out days. Regretted it after, just had to stick to plan on the good days, and hope for the best.

Been abit naughty the last few days but think I've burnt off everything I've eaten lol been exercising And doing some serious decorating and redoing/moving bedrooms etc (givin the kids their own rooms and making ours done stairs!)

Weigh in on Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend? I've not been on so much lately as life has been busy, and did waver on plan for a few day - not so much days 'off' but some celebratory meals out and a few too many treats when my resistence was low! However, not once did I think, thats it, time to binge, each time I was more than happy to make the next meal / choice a more SW friendly one, so I really do feel like I'm making progress! And now the sun is out too which always makes everything better!
Normally I would WI today but I had to travel for work last night and won't be back home until Wednesday so WI will have to be Thursday. Just got to keep moving and make some good choices between now and then, although a loss would be a miracle and a STS a gift!!

Gemmalina, Chelle and tpals - some fab WI results, well done! I too can just start to feel my clothes getting looser around the tummy (both rolls!!!), which is a fab feeling and spurring me on. I want to try on a dress I bought in the sales last summer and for it to float rather than look like a lumpy sausage skin!! ;)

Katoof - hows the red days going? I love meat and fish and always feel satisfied with a high protien meal. Don't forget lots of fruit and veggies too though to fill your plate and keep it interesting - eggs are always useful too!

Debz - how are you feeling now? Hope your skin is a little less tender and that there wasn't too much in the way of peeling?

Bugsy - sounds like a mega busy couple of days! I bet lugging all those boxes will have burnt off some of that chinese!!

Bellybegone - I'm so sorry that you're struggling right now, sending you a great big hug xxx However, please don't give up. How about a new start for a new week? Take it right back to basics, read all your books again, make the lists as to why you want this, list your favourite SW friendly meals and snacks and try to find some low syn treats that you can factor in everyday too. Try some new recipes, there are some great ones on this site and post on here when you're feeling low - you really really CAN DO THIS xxx

Coljack - your post re 'what plan am I on' made me smile - not sure what day you described there but looking at your stats so far, who cares - you're doing fantastically!!

Welcome to the new names, good luck and look forward to getting to know you all better and share in the highs and lows!

OK, for anyone who made it to the end of this mega essay, thank you and see you all soon xxxx

Weighed in this morning, I'm very pleased to have stayed the same, I had two days last week where I must have reached around 70 syns. Back on plan 100% today, a new week. I'm gonna forget last week and hopefully get a good loss next Monday.

Weighed in this morning, I'm very pleased to have stayed the same, I had two days last week where I must have reached around 70 syns. Back on plan 100% today, a new week. I'm gonna forget last week and hopefully get a good loss next Monday.

Well done, and good luck for the coming week! I think I'll be lucky to get a STS this week too!

Amandas11976 said:

Well done on your stay the same. Good idea to leave last week behind I'm going to try and do the same. X

cherry-pie said:
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend? I've not been on so much lately as life has been busy, and did waver on plan for a few day - not so much days 'off' but some celebratory meals out and a few too many treats when my resistence was low! However, not once did I think, thats it, time to binge, each time I was more than happy to make the next meal / choice a more SW friendly one, so I really do feel like I'm making progress! And now the sun is out too which always makes everything better!
Normally I would WI today but I had to travel for work last night and won't be back home until Wednesday so WI will have to be Thursday. Just got to keep moving and make some good choices between now and then, although a loss would be a miracle and a STS a gift!!

Gemmalina, Chelle and tpals - some fab WI results, well done! I too can just start to feel my clothes getting looser around the tummy (both rolls!!!), which is a fab feeling and spurring me on. I want to try on a dress I bought in the sales last summer and for it to float rather than look like a lumpy sausage skin!! ;)

Katoof - hows the red days going? I love meat and fish and always feel satisfied with a high protien meal. Don't forget lots of fruit and veggies too though to fill your plate and keep it interesting - eggs are always useful too!

Debz - how are you feeling now? Hope your skin is a little less tender and that there wasn't too much in the way of peeling?

Bugsy - sounds like a mega busy couple of days! I bet lugging all those boxes will have burnt off some of that chinese!!

Bellybegone - I'm so sorry that you're struggling right now, sending you a great big hug xxx However, please don't give up. How about a new start for a new week? Take it right back to basics, read all your books again, make the lists as to why you want this, list your favourite SW friendly meals and snacks and try to find some low syn treats that you can factor in everyday too. Try some new recipes, there are some great ones on this site and post on here when you're feeling low - you really really CAN DO THIS xxx

Coljack - your post re 'what plan am I on' made me smile - not sure what day you described there but looking at your stats so far, who cares - you're doing fantastically!!

Welcome to the new names, good luck and look forward to getting to know you all better and share in the highs and lows!

OK, for anyone who made it to the end of this mega essay, thank you and see you all soon xxxx

Hello cherry pie, fingers crossed you get your loss this week, you have still got a little time to pull it back. Going to take your advice, start looking at my books again, see if I can give myself a talking to !! Thanks for your message xxxxx

Well done cherry-pie - i think the mindset is one of the most important things in trying to loose weight.

Hi Cherrypie!

Nice to see you back :) How are things? That all your celebratory meals finished now huni :D
My skin is fine now, still peeling but it is much much better than all the burns and blisters!! I have not been back to get weighed yet bacause of work commitments. I will be getting weighed in on Thursday night this week, will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed. Just a wee quick fly by as at work, will speak later :eek: xXx

I am horrified at my starting BMI being ! I am only 26, that is seriously shocking. I hope some of you understand the feeling, makes me want to cry.

Back