Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thank you, I was pretty much crying when I realised I had missed 8 inches off my height (calculations are never my strong point). It was 47.4 not 60. We will get there everyone, no matter how long our journeys take x

Dont think about the week ahead.. Think about the meal ahead. Plan your week food wise but think about each meal you eat and you will get there. I promise.

Hello cherry pie, fingers crossed you get your loss this week, you have still got a little time to pull it back. Going to take your advice, start looking at my books again, see if I can give myself a talking to !! Thanks for your message xxxxx

I'm glad you're back in the game lovely - just be kind to yourself and stay positive - and keep in touch x

Hi Cherrypie!

Nice to see you back :) How are things? That all your celebratory meals finished now huni :D
My skin is fine now, still peeling but it is much much better than all the burns and blisters!! I have not been back to get weighed yet bacause of work commitments. I will be getting weighed in on Thursday night this week, will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed. Just a wee quick fly by as at work, will speak later :eek: xXx

Yes, thats me done for a bit, I should have a straight run to the end of the month now! The hotel today has been fine, lots of good simple red day choices and at least I have no food distractions back in my room!
Have fun at work and keep moisturising!

i know, i try to forget i have 14 stone or more to loose. I think every 7 lb at a time

I sometimes feel the same way, I keep wondering how everyone else keep loosing 3-4 lb a week and there's me with my small half pound or if I'm lucky 1 lb a week.

But it's good to know that it's coming down, even if it is slow.

When I get there it will stay off!

Xx

Last edited:
I was so norty at the weekend, as it was my birthday, and was very lucky to only put on 1/2lb

But am back on track and planning every meal for next two weeks!

Well done cherry-pie - i think the mindset is one of the most important things in trying to loose weight.

You are so right, if you head is in the right place everything seems so much more achieveable, and slowly slowly we'll see the results of all the changes adding up x

Weigh in tomorrow SO hope i've lost well this week. I've been 100% all week and even cooked some new recipes!!!
Good luck Surzy!!!

Thank you, I was pretty much crying when I realised I had missed 8 inches off my height (calculations are never my strong point). It was 47.4 not 60. We will get there everyone, no matter how long our journeys take x
Now thats got to feel good, knocking 13 points off in one go! Made me smile as when i first set up my profile I put my height in as about 16ft - my stats had never looked so good!! As my OH says, he not overweight, just under-height!!
In all seriousness though, you'll soon see those numbers start to move in the right direction, just take it one day at a time.

(yay - finally worked out how to do multiple quotes in one post!!)

Last edited:
Surzy, your right, it took me 20 yrs to get where I was last yr, Ive nearly lost 2 stones, another 7 stones to go, and intend to get there this December, other members here have told me it's realistic, so I'm gonna try my best.

Baby steps!

Surzy, your right, it took me 20 yrs to get where I was last yr, Ive nearly lost 2 stones, another 7 stones to go, and intend to get there this December, other members here have told me it's realistic, so I'm gonna try my best.

Baby steps!

Sounds very realistic! And you will get there! And remember your best is all that you can ever expect from you ... and if your best is 1lb a week ... then that's the way your body wants it xx

My partner was totally horrified when he found out what my bmi was!

Last edited:
Gemmalina said:
My partner was totally horrified when he found out what my bmi was!

My partner was shocked when I told him I was 15st 11.5lbs when I started SW, but he's a wee bit overweight too so it didn't worry him too much - also I'm obviously a bit lighter now and that's the heaviest I've ever been!

My partner wasnt bothered when he found out what my weight was, he has always said to me that it is not what I weigh, its the person that i am!! Such a sweet guy ! :)

GRRRR need a rant

A friend on twitter just sent me a message to say 'don't be disheartened if you don't lose anything tonight'

Sorry - what happened to being positive? She said it was so i'm not setting myself up for a fall.

OK - then i'll just stop now then shall I because from time to time i'm going to fall.

I don't need patronising people like that - I don't need your pity ... i'm fat not stupid - i'm perfectly aware that sometimes I will gain or not lose as much as i'd hoped.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Surzy, I hear ya! I think sometimes people don't know what to say to people who have a lot to loose. God forbid you should go to weigh in without preparing not to loose! (that makes more sense in my head ;D )

At least we all get it here and support each other wholeheartedly in every up and down (and preferably lots of down, down, down on the weight end!)

Back