Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi everyone sorry I havent been around I lost my way lol I decided as I wasnt being very good I would shock my body into action by trying to count calories for a week and boy that worked. I dont know if I have lost anything but it made me come running back to slimming world lol
I had been going through a patch of just not really sticking to plan and haing more syns that I should and genereally being rubbish :-( but Im back again and raring to go. I have been good all week and have been trying recipes and getting enthusiastic about it again.
Today I made the delicious free food pizza with smash and can report it was delicious. I only had a little bit though as my son and fiance loved it and ate most of it lol
I am going to my Mums later to celebrate St Patricks day with my Auntys and we will be having cabbage bacon and new potatos I will be good and resist the big piles of butter that I owuld have had previously.
Well done to everyone on your great losses you are all doing so well .
xxx

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Hi everyone sorry I havent been around I lost my way lol I decided as I wasnt being very good I would shock my body into action by trying to count calories for a week and boy that worked. I dont know if I have lost anything but it made me come running back to slimming world lol
I had been going through a patch of just not really sticking to plan and haing more syns that I should and genereally being rubbish :-( but Im back again and raring to go. I have been good all week and have been trying recipes and getting enthusiastic about it again.
Today I made the delicious free food pizza with smash and can report it was delicious. I only had a little bit though as my son and fiance loved it and ate most of it lol
I am going to my Mums later to celebrate St Patricks day with my Auntys and we will be having cabbage bacon and new potatos I will be good and resist the big piles of butter that I owuld have had previously.
Well done to everyone on your great losses you are all doing so well .
xxx

Welcome back I too am finding it hard at the moment sending hugs xxxxxxxxx

Amandas11976 said:
Today is my off day, I'm having flexible syns as advised by my consultant. I've set myself an upper limit and I wont go over it. Will start from scratch tomorrow. As long as I'm good between tomorrow and Monday morning I will be alright. I don't know why but I get one off day every week, does anyone else have the same problem. How do you overcome it.? I want 100% weeks but i can't seem to do it. Help.

Flexi syns sounds like a good way if feeling in control. We ain't saints (well I'm not) so we can't be good all the time xxxxx

You had me up to tuna.... shudder! LOL.

4 hour drive! How often do you have to do that?

Used to be once a week but much less frequently now - thankfully!! It was definately part of my weight problem, when I think how much I could eat in those 4 boring hours and still eat a big meal the other end - scary stuff!!

Great WI result, you're making excellent progress lovely - well done!

Feeling really low now. Was so happy with losses then last week bam sts. Was really hoping this week would show hoe hard I have worked. I have been 100% on plan plus doing three hours of step aerobics and two hours of aerobics a week. Lost 1 lb this week. I know its a piss but after sts last week I'm not exactly thrilled. How can I get back my losses ?

Oops. I know its a loss not piss. Predictive text gets me in all sorts of trouble

Can you mix things up a bit?

Change the plan for a bit, do EE if you are doing red or green or vice versa?

Change your healthy extras?

Is there a food you are overdoing it on mullers, bananas, mugshots?

Could you do your first week again- eat exactly the same as your first week?

Have a fish week?

Whatever you do keep on keeping on and you will get there.

WI day for me, and its a STS. At first I was a little disappointed and then I rememberred the 3 days of celebrations at the weekend (and the 2 days the week before that i got away with) and decided that actually a STS was pretty damn lucky really, and if I'd weighed on Monday as scheduled that it probably would have been a gain! I've been absolutely 100% now for 4 days and been walking more than usual so need to really carry this on now this week to register a decent loss during March!

Katoof, really sorry that your hard work wasn't rewarded by a bigger loss, but its there working behind the scenes and gaining interest for you ready for next week! Do you like to cook? How about trying some new SW recipes over the next few days to get you all excited again? (So sad, but the free BBQ sauce has honestly transformed my meals!!!)

I'm looking forward to my tea tonight (and not even had breakfast yet!!) - chicken breast marinaded in tandoori spices, yogurt and lemon juice with a big green salad and a jacket spud - yummy!!!

Hope you all have a good day and catch up soon xxx

Good afternoon everyone. I was wondering if anyone could answer a query I have. When I first stated SW this time and the consultant was talking about EE she said that 1/3 of your daily food intake had to be fruit or veg then I read that 1/3 meal had to be fruit or veg. I was going on the theory that 1/3 of your daily intake and have been loosing but slowly. What do you guys think ( Usually its more than 1/3 of my daily and then its more veg than fruit)

xxx

Just a quick now, at sworld just now and I hv lost 1st 1lbs THIS WEEK!!! So shocked! I gained 3.5lbs last week due to retaining fluid when I got burnt /blistered from a sunbed. This has more than made up for it !!!

Last edited:
OMG! That is incredible oh how I wish it could happen to me.

I go walking five days a week for the last 3 weeks, I do the best I can to stay on plan, Saturday I went out since Xmas didn't eat bad but did have a lot to drink. I gained 1 lb.

I feel so blue :tear_drop: I walk half an hour a day, and it's not slow, but still nothing on the scales.

I'm going take the hammer next week, cos I'm soooooo ready to commit murder.
:(

Wow!! That's amazing well done!! :)

Been a little naughty but have done so more exercise this week with going on woodland walks with the dogs in the morning and a good walk in the afternoon (oh does the rest due to me sorting the kids out!) and have been on the exercise bike so you never know lol

Think I'm going to be extra good the rest of the week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So annoyed with myself, had a complete binge night on thursday, dont know what happened but once i started i couldnt stop :(. Just worked out i had about 100 syns :O mainly on alcohol which isnt good, considering i rarely drink lol.

WI was this morning...didnt want to go but went and faced up and got half a pound loss...not brill.

Stepping the mark up this week, i need that 3lb for the stone, going to try EE for a week and eat lots of super free and get some dog walking in!!
Hopefully it will pay off!

I went out Saturday night, had loads to drink little food, then fell of the wagon on Monday, went yesterday to for my WI and gained a pound, so u did well to even lose half, I would have been happy with some loss. Well done, and have a great week, I'm trying to lose 3 lb too.

Xxx

I have lost 11st over 3 yrs on n off SW. I rejoined Last week 9/3/11 and have a further 7st 8lbs to lose but after this week's loss of 8.5lbs I have just under 7st to lose now. I am really looking forward to losing the weight and getting to goal :)

Im losing weight to help me with IVF when the NHS will refer me at the correct weight range and BMI

Sam x

I have lost 11st over 3 yrs on n off SW. I rejoined Last week 9/3/11 and have a further 7st 8lbs to lose but after this week's loss of 8.5lbs I have just under 7st to lose now. I am really looking forward to losing the weight and getting to goal :)

Im losing weight to help me with IVF when the NHS will refer me at the correct weight range and BMI

Sam x

Wow thats amazing good luck with the continued loss

Back