Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Not far at all, I didnt realise there was anyone localish to me online :) cool

Im new to this forum so I dont know how to do special smileys and the other stuff lol

Not far at all, I didnt realise there was anyone localish to me online :) cool

there's quite a few of us..
I'm from Stourbridge..

Just a quick now, at sworld just now and I hv lost 1st 1lbs THIS WEEK!!! So shocked! I gained 3.5lbs last week due to my busy retaining fluid when I fir burnt on sunbed. This had more than made up for it !!!

Wowza, Debz, thats amazing!!! Well done lovely, it was so worth sticking at it all these weeks xxxx

Good afternoon everyone. I was wondering if anyone could answer a query I have. When I first stated SW this time and the consultant was talking about EE she said that 1/3 of your daily food intake had to be fruit or veg then I read that 1/3 meal had to be fruit or veg. I was going on the theory that 1/3 of your daily intake and have been loosing but slowly. What do you guys think ( Usually its more than 1/3 of my daily and then its more veg than fruit)

xxx

Hi MrsHainsworth, interesting question, to which I'm not entirely sure of the answer! In theory, 1/3 is 1/3 whether its of the plate or of the day. However, I think the official line is of each meal (but please don't quote me!!). Why not try it this way and see if it makes a difference for you? Or maybe throw in a few old fashioned red or green days?
Good luck and keep at it xxx

I have lost 11st over 3 yrs on n off SW. I rejoined Last week 9/3/11 and have a further 7st 8lbs to lose but after this week's loss of 8.5lbs I have just under 7st to lose now. I am really looking forward to losing the weight and getting to goal :)

Im losing weight to help me with IVF when the NHS will refer me at the correct weight range and BMI

Sam x

What amazing progress, well done xxx

OMG! That is incredible oh how I wish it could happen to me.

I go walking five days a week for the last 3 weeks, I do the best I can to stay on plan, Saturday I went out since Xmas didn't eat bad but did have a lot to drink. I gained 1 lb.

I feel so blue :tear_drop: I walk half an hour a day, and it's not slow, but still nothing on the scales.

I'm going take the hammer next week, cos I'm soooooo ready to commit murder.
:(

Thanks Jane!!! This is the first time that I have really lost big!! I am quite emotional about it actually as I have always been on diets and never ever got down to loosing 2stone!!! This is a first for me !!! ROLL ON THE OTHER 8 STONE !!

I went to Zumba last night and then back to Zumba this morning, it was fab!!! I love my Zumba. My instructor came up to me last night and said that she doesnt normally tell anyone this but bcos i am a bigger girl, i will burn lots more calories than everyone else in the class. She wasnt being nasty but said that she had been watching me and i was keeping up and doing fab! Was chuffed at that!!!
You tried Zumba? I dont go out walking, the only walking i do is to the bus stop and round the supermarket lol x

I have lost 11st over 3 yrs on n off SW. I rejoined Last week 9/3/11 and have a further 7st 8lbs to lose but after this week's loss of 8.5lbs I have just under 7st to lose now. I am really looking forward to losing the weight and getting to goal :)

Im losing weight to help me with IVF when the NHS will refer me at the correct weight range and BMI

Sam x

Hi huni, cn ur post and just want to say that this is the reason I am loosing weight aswell! I was told that my BMI had to come down to 35 or below! I have went from 46.3 starting BMI down to 44.1, slow process but I will get there !!
Keep in touch x

Wowza, Debz, thats amazing!!! Well done lovely, it was so worth sticking at it all these weeks xxxx

Thanks babe! It was so worth sticking with it, those couple of weeks that was tricky and i over ate, has certainley paid off now! I cant believe it, i nearly fell off the scales!!!! :D

Debz1809 said:
Thanks babe! It was so worth sticking with it, those couple of weeks that was tricky and i over ate, has certainley paid off now! I cant believe it, i nearly fell off the scales!!!! :D

It really is quite a staggering amount!

I'm finding my clothes are getting saggy and loose! It's brilliant. I put on a coat I haven't worn in ages and it was swimming on me :) Am well chuffed.

I'm finding my clothes are getting saggy and loose! It's brilliant. I put on a coat I haven't worn in ages and it was swimming on me :) Am well chuffed.

Thats a fab feeling I put on my raincoat recently last time I wore it was October last year and the buttons were straining now its loose and swingy like its supposed to be, and I found a fiver in the pocket, extra joy :D

WelshCake said:
Thats a fab feeling I put on my raincoat recently last time I wore it was October last year and the buttons were straining now its loose and swingy like its supposed to be, and I found a fiver in the pocket, extra joy :D

Ha ha - even better! Wouldn't mind finding a fiver in my pocket. No chance these days.

I love that 'free' money find! Usually folded up small in a little used handbag that I've put away after a drunken night out!!

Thats fab, you're doing so well!!
Mine are definately looser - trousers have a pin in the back today to stop them touching the ground! Really need to take a tuck in all my waistbands now - needle and cotton weekend me thinks!!

cherry-pie said:
Thats fab, you're doing so well!!
Mine are definately looser - trousers have a pin in the back today to stop them touching the ground! Really need to take a tuck in all my waistbands now - needle and cotton weekend me thinks!!

I'm not at all handy with a needle and thread :(

I am going to a car bootie tomorrow hoping to find some cheap clothes as I begrudge paying out decent money for something I will "hopefully" not be in long

I love a good car boot sale! Always come home with some random items that I am so so proud of!!

I'm not at all handy with a needle and thread :(
My handsewing is fine for little alterations but only just progressed onto a machine these last few months. No clothes as yet but lots of dog beds, some cushion covers and a pair of curtains - all straight lines!!!

Back