Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I can only just about thread a needle! Would love to be able to do that much.

Surzy said:
I too am getting handy with the sewing machine this weekend!

I've gone from a 28 to a 22/24 since January!!

Wow surzy that's amazing is that through exercise too? Bet you're feeling so great!! Hope everyones weeks been good and you were all happy with ur losses etc!! I was on track to be so good this week had my good plan all written out but my friend needed me n we ended up having a harvester ekkk then a curry on the same day so today has got to be back on track x x x

Morning Everyone....well weighin this morning and i have lost a whopping 3lbs WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am jumping around the front room and dancing im so so so happy :) I havent lost this much for weeks :) Also on thursday i can now fit back into my size 16 work trousers................i cant remeber the last time i could wear a size 16 its ridiculous lol

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

No at the moment just through diet.

I've had had a few food disasters this week myself so don't worry!!

My Women's Institute group did a pot luck supper and had so many beautiful things to try ..... so i did .. pastry galore!!
Then Comic Relief - Charity bake sale .... i'm so weak hahaha

Never mind ... I've got 3 days to redeem myself before weigh in day and try and minimise the damage!!
So lots of lovely healthy homemade soups this weekend - been feeling a little run down so I think that should give me the kickstart i need.

Oh but I did also JOIN A GYM on Thursday ... did all my fitness assessments and didn't come out as bad as i'd thought!! I was 'average' in most categories (apart from weight and fat ratio obv) but my fitness levels are good for a woman my size.

I'm in agony now mind you!! But no pain .... no gain .... hang on ... that's ... never mind

Feeling rather fed up at the moment, I start every day off well. But for some reason in the evening I go for the kids chocolates and end up over my syns. I want to lose weight, need to lose weight, but my head doesn't seem to be in the right place at the moment. I'm nearly four weeks into 12 week slimathon and I've only lost 2.5 lbs, I set myself 21 lbs target. Can't see me getting anywhere near it if I don't sort my head out. I'm also going only holiday in may with my husband, my parents are looking after my boys for us. I want to lose weight for that as well. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck.

Hi everyone!!!! I've definitely bein AWOL recently!! Have totally gone off plan, feel like abit of a failure!! Can see alot of my weight gone back on, in such a short time!! Feel like crap bit did that stop me eating!! Have no broadband in my new house and reception really poor and was t able to log in here!! So ate instead!!!
tonorrow I start again!! Have A wedding in end of April and in thinkin maybe not up weigh myself until nearer that!! Know I've at least stone back on!!! I knoe I'm a disaster!!
Haven't caught up wit all the posts here, but hope to tomorrow!!!

Feeling rather fed up at the moment, I start every day off well. But for some reason in the evening I go for the kids chocolates and end up over my syns. I want to lose weight, need to lose weight, but my head doesn't seem to be in the right place at the moment. I'm nearly four weeks into 12 week slimathon and I've only lost 2.5 lbs, I set myself 21 lbs target. Can't see me getting anywhere near it if I don't sort my head out. I'm also going only holiday in may with my husband, my parents are looking after my boys for us. I want to lose weight for that as well. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck.

Welcome huni, now we all get like this at some point. I know that only too well! The main thing is that you have admitted it, you know whats going wrong and you know what you need to do to fix it!!! You know yourself the reasons why you want to loose weight, use your holiday as your motivation! Just think of all that extra exercsie you will get on holiday ;)
I had a couple of bad weeks there where I got burnt from a sunbed, I was in agony and went a full week without being on my diet :cry:
I felt worse for it with picking away and nibbling at leftovers etc, its no way to live. However, I got myself back onto these boards and found the determination and motivation to get back on track. That was 8 days ago and when I went to weigh in I had lost 1st 1lbs that week! I have been on it for 7 weeks and lost st 2lbs so it does work huni, you need to just focus and get back on track. You ahve already lost a stone and should be extremely happy and prooud of yourself at that! Thats an amazing achievement! Keep going babe, u can do it xXx :D

Hi everyone!!!! I've definitely bein AWOL recently!! Have totally gone off plan, feel like abit of a failure!! Can see alot of my weight gone back on, in such a short time!! Feel like crap bit did that stop me eating!! Have no broadband in my new house and reception really poor and was t able to log in here!! So ate instead!!!
tonorrow I start again!! Have A wedding in end of April and in thinkin maybe not up weigh myself until nearer that!! Know I've at least stone back on!!! I knoe I'm a disaster!!
Haven't caught up wit all the posts here, but hope to tomorrow!!!

:needhug: awww huni, big hugs to you :)
Welcome back, you will loose what you have put on and lots lots more when you get back on track tomorrow :D

Debz1809 said:
:needhug: awww huni, big hugs to you :)
Welcome back, you will loose what you have put on and lots lots more when you get back on track tomorrow :D

Welcome back ;)

Totally went off plan this afternoon. My son is sick and has been vomiting non stop all day. He literally can't keep a sip of water down - poor pet is only 3 so just doesn't know what's going on. Anyway, after nearly an hour drive to get to the out of hours doc, and another hour waiting in the clinic to actually see the doc, I was fed up and down right exhausted on the way home so called in for chips from a takeaway. Then to top it all off had a Creme Egg! Kicking myself now but was in no state to cook earlier. I've logged it all down and will flexi my syns for the rest of the week to make up for tonight. I have my sights set on getting my stone award and will kick myself if I have sabotaged that!

Why do we sabotage ourselves?

I wouldnt feel bad huni, the most important thing is that you were there for your son!!! Thats all that matters. You can easily fix your Syns for the rest of the week to get that loss you are hoping for!
Sometimes, we need to just have those moment of indulgence! I never had time to cook dinner tonight as was working at 11pm (never got up until 9.45pm) I went to the chinese but I have syned it x

Debz1809 said:
I wouldnt feel bad huni, the most important thing is that you were there for your son!!! Thats all that matters. You can easily fix your Syns for the rest of the week to get that loss you are hoping for!
Sometimes, we need to just have those moment of indulgence! I never had time to cook dinner tonight as was working at 11pm (never got up until 9.45pm) I went to the chinese but I have syned it x

Thanks Debz - I'd be lost without the support here. It was a ling night. He woke constantly crying but never got sick. And he's kept fluids down this morning and even a few bites of toast. It seems it was an allergic reaction to his antibiotic.

I was in such a rush last night I didn't even get to savour the flavour of the chips - oh well. It did fill me up though and could have been way worse if I'd got burger etc too so at least I didn't go way overboard. I Have just worked it out and if I keep it to 10 syns each day I should be fine.

Thanks Debz - you've def helped. :)

Hi. :D Well done on all the fab losses.

I'm plodding along, I feel as if I'm getting somewhere now, my lifestyle has changed and I feel confident that it's permanant.

Hoping for my 1.5stone award this week.

Q, how do I get my award stickers on my siggy? I've uploaded them to photobucket but when I paste the code into my siggy it tells me there's not enough space???????

I had lost my way this past week or so, I have set myself a reward for when I get to target. A pretty flower and musical notes tattoo, to be done on my lower back. I really want this done, so hopefully it's enough motivation to keep me on the straight and narrow.

hi LOVECAKE u need more posts to update your signature..i think 50?

xxx

Hi all,

Hope you've all had a fab weekend? Been a busy one here, lots of little jobs to do, family and friends to visit and dogs to walk! Managed to stay on plan, although need to drink more water at the weekends, I do so well in work and almost always do two full litres but I'm lucky if I've drunk 2 glasses today!
We had SW fakeaway for tea last night - I did the lamb donor again for OH and my first attempt at SW style KFC for me. The texture was lovely and it tasted good but way too salty for my liking so will try tweaking the recipe next time.
Sitting here now with a cup of tea and a mini bag of animal biscuits - lovely!!!
Take care xxx

Weigh in this morning, fingers crossed I've lost something this week.

I've completely screwed up this week with my big weakness' .... cake and pastry!!
A big buffet at my women's institute group and a charity cake sale for comic relief ... then i bakes cheese muffins last night for my friend's birthday (so i had to try one to make sure they weren't poisoned!!)

So I reckon this week may be a gain. But It's fine. I know why. I've had a couple of soup days this weekend to try and recover myself.

And today and tomorrow I shall be saintly and very few syns shall pass my lips!!

Back