Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I've messed up this week aswell Boohoo :( weigh in Tuesday so fingers crossed the damaged isn't to bad :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 1 lb this week, I really need to be 100% from now on as I have 4 lb till I get my club 10 award. I really want to do it before I go on holiday 9th April. That's 2 lb a week for 2 weeks. I'm sure as long as I stick to it I can do it.

WelshCake said:
Lost 5lbs this week I'm a happy bunny :)

That's fantastic, I bet you're happy.

Yum cherrypie! SW friendly kfc-style chicken sounds scrum!

I'd recommend that you have a go - the wm breadcrumbs were yummy and I could taste the right blend of spices (it just left me soooooo thirsty!! Less bovril more egg next time me thinks!!). It did feel like a proper saturday night treat!

How you getting on lovely?

I lost 1 lb this week, I really need to be 100% from now on as I have 4 lb till I get my club 10 award. I really want to do it before I go on holiday 9th April. That's 2 lb a week for 2 weeks. I'm sure as long as I stick to it I can do it.

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just keep visualising yourself on your hols, having a lovely time relaxing on the beach and then getting dressed up for the evening in a gorgeous floaty maxi dress (This is where you come back and say 'but I'm going skiing!!)

I'd recommend that you have a go - the wm breadcrumbs were yummy and I could taste the right blend of spices (it just left me soooooo thirsty!! Less bovril more egg next time me thinks!!). It did feel like a proper saturday night treat!

How you getting on lovely?

Well, now I DEF have to do it!!!!! Where did you get the recipe - was it on the site or in the magazine?

I'm good - after a bit of a dodgy Saturday due to my 3yr old being as sick as a dog! Was back on track on Sunday and had been on plan the other days so am still hoping for a weight loss this week. I synned everything and am just reducing my syns this week to allow for going over on Saturday. Only went over by 24 (still a lot, I know!) but reckon I can claw it back a few syns each day. I am desperate to get my stone award on Thursday. Also aiming for my bronze award this Thursday too.

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just keep visualising yourself on your hols, having a lovely time relaxing on the beach and then getting dressed up for the evening in a gorgeous floaty maxi dress (This is where you come back and say 'but I'm going skiing!!)

The 9th April is my birthday so am sending you some birthday magic! Now you def have to succeed ;D

cherry-pie said:

Im not going skiing, I'm going to great Yarmouth in Norfolk. Not gonna be the weather for a floaty dress, not in April. Lol. But once I've been on that holiday I have about six weeks till me and hubby go to Cyprus on our own for a week. Hopefully I will reach my next milestone by then. A whole new wardrobe for me. Can't wait.

Gemmalina said:
The 9th April is my birthday so am sending you some birthday magic! Now you def have to succeed ;D

Thank you, I think I can do with as much magic as possible at the moment. Lol

Gemmalina said:

That's a special date for me too, got something planned, can't put what in case he looking over my shoulder !! Let's set a mini 4 lb target for then, see if we can do it together. Anybody else up for it ??

Well, now I DEF have to do it!!!!! Where did you get the recipe - was it on the site or in the magazine?

I'm good - after a bit of a dodgy Saturday due to my 3yr old being as sick as a dog! Was back on track on Sunday and had been on plan the other days so am still hoping for a weight loss this week. I synned everything and am just reducing my syns this week to allow for going over on Saturday. Only went over by 24 (still a lot, I know!) but reckon I can claw it back a few syns each day. I am desperate to get my stone award on Thursday. Also aiming for my bronze award this Thursday too.

You'll find the recipe above - just search for KFC and its a sticky with loads of posts on it! If you can't see it then shout and I'll copy it onto here. I used chicken breasts cut into strips so didn't precook the chicken, just dunked in the spicy mix, breaded and cooked!

Hope the LO is better today bless him? 24 syns is nothing, I bet you burn most of them off running around after him this week!

I have to have a loss this week - my OH hit his 2 stone lost today and I am determined that hes not going to get too far ahead of me! I just took one of the dogs out now and we walked so fast that I think the poor thing was glad to get home again!

Im not going skiing, I'm going to great Yarmouth in Norfolk. Not gonna be the weather for a floaty dress, not in April. Lol. But once I've been on that holiday I have about six weeks till me and hubby go to Cyprus on our own for a week. Hopefully I will reach my next milestone by then. A whole new wardrobe for me. Can't wait.

Mmmmm maybe not then, not unless you want hypothermia! However, by Cyprus you'll be ready for it - that shopping trip has to spur you on now! Good luck x

That's a special date for me too, got something planned, can't put what in case he looking over my shoulder !! Let's set a mini 4 lb target for then, see if we can do it together. Anybody else up for it ??

Deffo - I'm going to need keeping on track during April as I have 7 family and friend birthdays as well as easter and the royal wedding and a weekend away to contend with, all of which will involve food I'm sure, just need to make sure its good food!

evening! I restarted SW (hopfully for the last time) today. So far so good. Finally got my head around EE and love it!! Hope everyone has a good week

Gutted!!! I gained 3lbs this week!! I hv bn so good. I know I had a big loss when I got weighed on thursday and its only bn 4 days, wanted to loose 2lbs tonight for my club 10!! Now got 5lbs to get it! Could cry :( xx

Back